Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (29363 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 5:17am On Apr 06, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Real riches comes with class and humility I’ve seen strangers pay your bill based on good vibes dem no know you before but the niggas you know go dey form

can't say..
broke ladies shouldn't expect rich guys, they should go and work.

only rich ladies should expect rich guys.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

can't say..
broke ladies shouldn't expect rich guys, they should go and work.

only rich ladies should expect rich guys.
my dear broke today don’t mean broke tomorrow some people break even and that’s important those calling them broke are severely depraved they be rich but they lack class cause real wealth knows it’s not constant it’s hard work and persistence not name calling
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Chike222(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Most ladies and women are so lazy that they only relax and wait for a man to go through hard times in life, make the money and then they will just gently follow you as your girlfriend all because they have vagina and believe they can use what they have to get what they want out of life..... if a man no get money, shey you go fight with another woman for he's sake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House / Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.