Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (29364 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Peacefullove: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Every girl grows up with this bizarre dream that one day her 'prince charming' will come and sweep her off her feet in a dashing white horse. As centuries past by, the white horse has now turned into a black limousine. However, the myth of the 'Prince Charming' remains unchanged. Dating a rich man is part of every girl's dreams.

Dating a rich man comes at a cost. While you have many benefits that you can take from a guy who has plenty of cash, you will also have to adapt yourself to his rich tastes. There are also so many rules of dating a rich man. You have to be perfect lady, you should dress well all the time, you can never have a had hair day! The list is exhausting. However, there are some undeniable bonuses of being with a man who has money and power. Your life becomes simple in so many different ways. If you are a girl who likes to shop, you will be on the top of the world. If you have a taste for luxury, there is nothing he cannot buy for you.

Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy

1. Your wallet can take a vacation

When you're with a rich guy ,your own wallet can take a break from all the hard work. He will obviously not allow you to pay when he's so rich. Beside that's the gentlemanly thing to do!

2. Great tastes

Won't it be great to be with a guy who can tell the difference between Chanel and Dior. most average guys know nothing about brands but rich guys have rates that coincide with their ability to afford them.

3. Your mom will be delighted

Your family, your mom in particular will be overjoyed with your choice. That takes us back to the famous first lines from "Pride And Prejudice".It reads, 'it is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of fortune must be in want of a good wife".

4. All the pampering money can buy

When your man is not short of cash, he can buy you almost anything money can buy. And rich guys usually love to pamper their ladies with gifts that are insanely expensive. New clothes, exotic vacations, name it and you've got it.

5. Your future is secured

You don't have to wait for your boyfriend to get the next promotion for him to propose. You don't need to change your job to afford a decent house together. You can marry him here and now because his future along with yours is secured.

cc; lalasticalla

written by theUpsetGirl

Nice one .

But don't also forget Being Rich can make him get any woman he desire , so very prone to cheating on you and sharing your love .

People who read the story of King Solomon and his 1000 wives in the Christian Bible will understand .

Money comes with power, So its hard to see a really rich guy gives you 100% of his love .though some are faithful, but majority are not cos women fight over him.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by lieutenantprime(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:
why would any sensible lady want to date a broke ass boy In this contemporary age..

fvkck it!!!dude work your ass up while I do same...we shall meet when you become rich..grin.

most broke boys will hate it,,but that's the truth...they will come with the consoling sermons about how they won't leave their gf who suffered with them..believe that shiit at your own peril..only 1% of them keep to it...

Hey nobody is hating or feeling bitter. You just said the truth. Let's both work smart and make it then we'll both seal a deal Chikenna.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Peacefullove: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Fkforyou:
I just hope when the rich guy begin to change women like wrapper, this same OP won't come here to open thread about shaming rich men... Because that would be hypocritical and self fish of her... undecided

All rich guys deserve to be with as many women as he pleases.

After all according to the OP's logic, the reason why a guy should be rich is to be able to afford people like her.

So why would he want to limit himself to just one of her when his money can afford as many of her as possible... undecided

The bold is what the OP and others like her doesn't understand

Cc: TheupsetGirl1
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Let him just be okay, not necessarily rich, one rich yahoo guy asking me out, I just dey run from am, he is so relentless, am beginning to think he wants to use my innocent body for ritual cheesy. I cannor come and die.

Hahahaha lmao these girls don dey wise up ooo

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Bizibi(m): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Every girl grows up with this bizarre dream that one day her 'prince charming' will come and sweep her off her feet in a dashing white horse. As centuries past by, the white horse has now turned into a black limousine. However, the myth of the 'Prince Charming' remains unchanged. Dating a rich man is part of every girl's dreams.

Dating a rich man comes at a cost. While you have many benefits that you can take from a guy who has plenty of cash, you will also have to adapt yourself to his rich tastes. There are also so many rules of dating a rich man. You have to be perfect lady, you should dress well all the time, you can never have a had hair day! The list is exhausting. However, there are some undeniable bonuses of being with a man who has money and power. Your life becomes simple in so many different ways. If you are a girl who likes to shop, you will be on the top of the world. If you have a taste for luxury, there is nothing he cannot buy for you.

When you're with a rich guy ,your own wallet can take a break from all the hard work. He will obviously not allow you to pay when he's so rich. Beside that's the gentlemanly thing to do!

2. Great tastes

Won't it be great to be with a guy who can tell the difference between Chanel and Dior. most average guys know nothing about brands but rich guys have rates that coincide with their ability to afford them.

Your family, your mom in particular will be overjoyed with your choice. That takes us back to the famous first lines from "Pride And Prejudice".It reads, 'it is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of fortune must be in want of a good wife".

When your man is not short of cash, he can buy you almost anything money can buy. And rich guys usually love to pamper their ladies with gifts that are insanely expensive. New clothes, exotic vacations, name it and you've got it.

You don't have to wait for your boyfriend to get the next promotion for him to propose. You don't need to change your job to afford a decent house together. You can marry him here and now because his future along with yours is secured.

cc; lalasticalla

written by theUpsetGirl
you gals never learn,I'm not surprised bcuz you re from Benin city.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by papyskinsy: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2018
A rich guy does not want a lady that brings only sex to the table grin cheesy trust me.. One day he eill get tired of dat bullshit wink
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Tanyabee(f): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Only virgin ladies are allowed to chose the kind of men they want.

The non-virgins are second hand, they are loosed, they'v been used and dumped, they have no right to choose a man.

They should wait for anything that comes their way.
are you a virgin
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by donstan18: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Tanyabee:
are you a virgin
Yes.....Are you?
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Be like sey "cute" don get another meaning o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Millz404(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2018
All these handouts are getting out of hand.... Amma tell "bitches" get it how you can
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:
You've reduced the money to 10 or 20k? Anyway, goodnight.

Hehehe lol u need to see way i'm rolling on the floor now, I dey feel u guys Convo. You never get bored with Kimbra Hehe.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Barzinime(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Haha...why I you lying like this...I am not killing you na...I only want to borrow your b**bs for subscription...my data has finished at Baba's shrine
Chikita66:
Let him just be okay, not necessarily rich, one rich yahoo guy asking me out, I just dey run from am, he is so relentless, am beginning to think he wants to use my innocent body for ritual cheesy. I cannor come and die.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by PcashMojo(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
We end up using u for rituals later u piece of shit
Dem never still get sense...gals wasted every year to renew power grin grin grin OP change ya course now before you will end up like suya!cool.

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by jiorhemen(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

2. Great tastes

cc; lalasticalla

written by theUpsetGirl
Would you mind starting a thread on the benefits of dating a rich girl. Just as it is said that girls don't like broke guys, that's how I also don't like broke girls. I date rich girls only.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by jeff1607(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
and when the source of the wealth diminishes nko? what next?

even as a rich guy, spending money there's always a limit, when she only thinks of what goes out of the account and not what goes in, it means I'm losing more money than what comes in, that's liability, even car maintenance don't consume as much as some girls do.

if u can't bring up a business idea or something to make more money abeg shift, since we r now equals

nuff said
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:

looolz....

yahoo guys gfs keep intimidating the ones dating a guy with decent job. .lol

one in my hostel can't carry hair for more than 1 week..grin.

and she plans marrying the guy sef.

Out of curiosity though, how'd u know the said guy is a "yahoo" guy? Have u both sat down to talk about it?

Good to know you rep IMSU, I have always wanted to visit there
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Fitbillionairep: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
PcashMojo:

Dem never still get sense...gals wasted every year to renew power grin grin grin OP change ya course now before you will end up like suya!cool.
And na naija girls stupid pass. Normally I don't sympathize with any if them they use for babalawo suya o
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BLACKPANTHER111: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Around 115
revontuli:

LMAO you guys crack me up! This thread became so funny. How many Euros is 50k?
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BLACKPANTHER111: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hello Kim. Just visited the site again and decided to say Hello Madam. Hope your day was awesome
kimbraa:
You've reduced the money to 10 or 20k? Anyway, goodnight.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
BLACKPANTHER111:
Hello Kim. Just visited the site again and decided to say Hello Madam. Hope your day was awesome
That's nice of you, and it happened that I decided to check on nairaland. grin My day went well, though a bit hectic. Yours?
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BLACKPANTHER111: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Not bad. had a dull day. slept most of the day but i am preparing to have a busy new week. So any new arguments for you and i? smiley
kimbraa:
That's nice of you, and it happened that I decided to check on nairaland. grin My day went well, though a bit hectic. Yours?
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
BLACKPANTHER111:
Not bad. had a dull day. slept most of the day but i am preparing to have a busy new week. So any new arguments for you and i? smiley
I'm not down for an argument. Where is my money? cool
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by superhumanist(m): 3:12am On Mar 18, 2018
DrinkLimca:
sorry op but you reason like a child..

I will not expect a grown up woman with life experiences to reason like this..
Even by this your topic already,, rich guys looking for a lady to use as a sacrifice can take advantage of you for you have just shown that you are gullible and naive..

There are no benefits of dating a rich man if the man is a beast...
maybe you prefer a man that will use you as a punching bag and treat you like trash so long you enjoy his money..

However what you should know in life is that all good and hardworking guys have the tendency of getting rich but all rich guys are not good guys...

For your own safety and peace of mine,, you as a lady should strive and be financial independent then go for a caring and hardworking guy..

Boss, please check out my thread on this issue
https://www.nairaland.com/4403028/untold-problems-dating-marrying-ready-made
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BLACKPANTHER111: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
smiley Your money is available. Its is been kept safe for you until its needed.. Happy sunday to you
kimbraa:
I'm not down for an argument. Where is my money? cool
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
BLACKPANTHER111:
smiley Your money is available. Its is been kept safe for you until its needed.. Happy sunday to you
Same to you.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by SouthEastFacts: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

really I don't understand how they expect a lady to date a broke guy.. if they were in our shoes I bet they won't agree to date a poor guy.. poor guy that can't take on his responsibilities... in fact if any broke boy tries to stop me on the highway because of wooing ehn.. I'd slap the hell out of his face grin
Bella Peters, you are just funny.

Seriously many guys here are broke and they can still buy you a very good ride without bathing an eyelid.

I am so broke now, but I can still spoil you in Enugu in a manner that will intimidate your boy friend.

Always define what you meant by being broke.

I have advise for you, don't set up yourself up for money ritual. Linda Ikeji is a woman, it is not a taboo for you to make your own money.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:08am On Apr 06, 2018
wristbangle:

Lol I remember those days when I write series of article to tongue lash hungry ladies.

Anyway seems you got that time writing silly articles with your bank account on red signal. Na one day u go tire.

you dor tire? or you no longer have ideas? cheesy
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Chikita66:

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:24am On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
bill Clinton meme

she's deceiving herself
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

she's deceiving herself
hm why do u feel so?
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Real riches comes with class and humility I’ve seen strangers pay your bill based on good vibes dem no know you before but the niggas you know go dey form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House / Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.