Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (29342 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Paradigm777: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
BLACKPANTHER111:
Godforbid. your papa that has no property God forbid am

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Xtargold(f): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Funny enough,rich guys these days go for their class.....my dear aspire to be rich as well and you will eventually end up with a rich guy.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Just that? cry

What about living "forever?"
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Hotzone(m): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Disadvantages of marrying a rich dude!!!
Every advantage got some disadvantage too.
1. No much regard: no matter how the girl love him, the rich dude thinks it's just for the money.
2. He might be Evans the kidnapper!!!!
3. There's always tendency for divorce (divorce exists mostly in rich men world)
4. If the brides family ain't loaded (wealthy), she might be a recipient of insult from mother in law!
5. She might end up being a lazy, obese and lonely housewife

8 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Olii(f): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:
Only virgin ladies are allowed to chose the kind of men they want.

The non-virgins are second hand, they are loosed, they'v been used and dumped, they have no right to choose a man.

They should wait for anything that comes their way.
big lie

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Gordzwheel(m): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Girls sef.....None of them cares abt true love again!

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BLACKPANTHER111: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Paradigm777:

Guy I'm suspecting you ooo grin
ARE you broke?
Y r u pained?
I live abroad and not broke but the fact that women who have nothing now want to use guys who struggle, to meet their selfish demands and still call men broke is annoying

11 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by dview001(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
It still won't stop her from opening her legs for one bad boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by dollyptosh(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
IME1:
But who put this on fp
That's actually my major concern. How did it make FP?
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Unik3030: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

lol...you wouldn't wanna know.grin
fake brain n Notin else. the best thing u can b used for is money rituals

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by wristbangle: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
broke guys won't like this... lmao grin grin grin cool

Lol I remember those days when I write series of article to tongue lash hungry ladies.

Anyway seems you got that time writing silly articles with your bank account on red signal. Na one day u go tire.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by lexy2014: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
are u rich?

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Paradigm777: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
BLACKPANTHER111:
I live abroad and not broke but the fact that women who have nothing now want to use guys who struggle, to meet their selfish demands and still call men broke is annoying
grin
Most women that call guys broke on NL don't hv 100k and their husbands dont hv 500k as account bal

3 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by dollyptosh(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Xtargold:
Funny enough,rich guys these days go for their class.....my dear aspire to be rich as well and you will eventually end up with a rich guy.
She's still a baby. She will understand soon enough.

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by ameri9ja: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
pcguru1:

There's none

Au contraire. For one u don't have to worry about him spending on another woman.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mandrake007:
TheUpsetGirl sometimes when you get everything you want life becomes boring,unexciting and pointless only privileged folks will understand.

This guy u understand well well, life will feel almost booring & only few things will be exciting which also gets booring after a while. The easiest way to get pass it, is to set near impossible goals & strive to achieve it

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Mekanus(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
why would any sensible lady want to date a broke ass boy In this contemporary age..

fvkck it!!!dude work your ass up while I do same...we shall meet when you become rich..grin.

most broke boys will hate it,,but that's the truth...they will come with the consoling sermons about how they won't leave their gf who suffered with them..believe that shiit at your own peril..only 1% of them keep to it...

You must be one hell of a broke ass girl looking to reap where she didn't sow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Paradigm777: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

Au contraire. For one u don't have to worry about him spending on another woman.
Je ne rien comprie tongue
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by lexy2014: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

loolgrin

because I'm a lady,I don't have the right to demand for comfort..
cheesy according to some NL lunatics

date a broke guy at your own peril..because when they become rich, they will start seeing you as an old cargo that needs to be replaced..grin
so d only time u can enjoy comfort in ur life is when a guy and not ur parents provides it 4u?that means u grew up in penury

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by ameri9ja: 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
I want to be rich not date a rich guy.

Capisce!!!

That's the spirit!!
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BLACKPANTHER111: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
for real. they are the real broke people and they are struggling and still calling men broke instead of them to be humble and start selling chin-chin
Paradigm777:

grin
Most women that call guys broke on NL don't hv 100k and their husbands dont hv 500k as account bal
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
The guys on this forum are so fùcking insecure, and it's nauseating. If the reverse was the case(benefits of dating a rich girl) and the thread was created by a guy; it would have gotten you lot espouse to the op's mindset but it seems a lady can't want better on nairaland. Speaking of double standard! SMH.

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:
Only virgin ladies are allowed to chose the kind of men they want.

The non-virgins are second hand, they are loosed, they'v been used and dumped, they have no right to choose a man.

They should wait for anything that comes their way.
you are very right!
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by lexy2014: 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Xtargold:
baby man wey go marry u no go get problem. I don de envy d man. This is how u no women that use their brains. U got my respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

If you are not from a poor and wretched home, you won't bother about the materialistic crap you listed because you wil be able to afford them. And what exactly do you mean "broke guys"? You should be ashamed of yourself if you think having a vagina automatically translates into being wealthy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by 2buffagain(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Meh. Everyone should be allowed to hope and pray.
It is natural for a woman to seek richer suitors. Guys just need to get over it.
A rich dude is like a cute woman with a big ass. Know that all the other members of the opposite sex wants in on that.
So if as a guy, you are broke, you might lose that girl to mr moneybags.
Just as if you are a girl, and you are ugly and without a sexy body, you might lose that rich man. #GetOverIt

That's just how it is. It's serious business. Why do you think women save all their money just to go suffer risk of silicon leakage by getting a boob/butt job? It sure ain't for your broke ass. She is trying to secure the attention of Mr Moneybags.

So let it be decreed as such:
If thou art male, and thou art broke...go for ugly and/or plain girls who will give you peace of mind...for the alternative, thou canst not hold.
But if thou art female, and thou art decrepit and without a pleasing female form...go for broke guys who cannot get better...for the alternative, thou canst not hold.
Amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BLACKPANTHER111: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Incase these girls dont know. we pay broke girls to fuc..k them and date the once with our class. so if you are a broke girl, go and work and increase your status

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by BLACKPANTHER111: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
Insecure? what does your father own??
kimbraa:
The guys on this forum are so fùcking insecure, and it's nauseating. If the reverse was the case(benefits of dating a rich girl) and the thread was created by a guy; it would have gotten you lot espouse to the op's mindset but it seems a lady can't want better on nairaland. Speaking of double standard! SMH.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by ameri9ja: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Paradigm777:

Je ne rien comprie tongue

U can't do French. Stick to the English u know.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
BLACKPANTHER111:
Insecure? what does your father own??
He doesn't have to own anything, and there's nothing wrong in dreaming. Oga! Quit showing the whole world that you're intimated by rich dudes. Go and work and quit whinning or poverty will deal with your ass. cheesy

And FYI, just in case you intend giving me one of those silly replies, have got my own plans in terms of my chosen career and don't intend marring a loser for a husband simply because he's got a dick.

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by alterego17: 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

really I don't understand how they expect a lady to date a broke guy.. if they were in our shoes I bet they won't agree to date a poor guy.. poor guy that can't take on his responsibilities... in fact if any broke boy tries to stop me on the highway because of wooing ehn.. I'd slap the hell out of his face grin

You have to be one of the dumbest people 2 post these rubbish posts. When you sober up read what you wrote. #retard...are u forbidden from becoming rich by yourself or your generation waz cursed wit poverty?

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy by sanpipita(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

This op like looking for trouble, her threads dey scatter people anyhow, your trolls no be here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Wedding Jollof Rice Finished After I Paid For Asoebi / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.