Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59877 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

LMAO, boy you mean I was looking for trouble? do you know the meaning of trouble? shugavee created a thread arguing that ladies who don't support feminism are sex starved and single. MissWrite supporting her claim said anti feminist ladies are suffering from Stockholm syndrome too I didn't reply then I did a research for two days then I came back with some questions for them which none of them could answer, their views on feminism is wrong and they know I'm not looking for trouble, so bugger off. I'm done with you

Stop explaining to me, BOY.

Take this explanations to Strength of materials and Structural theory tutors grin

I care less.

You are done with me, you are done with me, yet you are still mentioning me grin cheesy

Gerrarahia mehn grin

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

It's not selective blindness but the actual truth; I've never seen you for once supporting men or putting in nice words for them, and it gets me wondering what we've done to deserve so much hatred from you. Not only you but also Goddiva, and a whole of others who roll in your clique (I don't give a rat tail about the others, though).

The difference between you and Goddiva is she's a regular troll, you're not. But you both carry the same hate campaign against men everywhere on this forum. Easy way to find out: do a forum-wide search with "Pocohantas+men" and see the results.

you mean ladygoddiva?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,just stating the obvious lefu.
my story tonight winkwink
aghh yes ur storycheesy.. This night i promisewink.. Know i can never refuse the request from a beautiful lady like uwink.. But still remind mewink this night.

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
sad
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

for the bolded,I am a lady and I look for trouble grin,maybe not just on NL cheesy but for the upsetlady,I noticed she likes looking for trouble though.lipsrsealed

I wish to know the kind of troubles you look for. wink
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you mean ladygoddiva?

Yeah.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol cheesy..........cute. If it isn't you who else? wink

Awnn, sound so sweet kiss

I admire your smartness wink

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Tbh, it seems you read her post wrongly.
Maybe you should read it again, with an open mind this time.

okay dear
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:
but wich one u dey pick fight with misswritecheesy. Misswrite never said anti feminist women are sexually starved or suffering from Stockholm syndrome. It was actually the op who that crap. Misswrite's explanation on feminism was very educative i must say.

smiley...... Thank you, Lefu.

But I did say something about Stockholm syndrome in a post on page 4........So for the benefit of the upset girl let me just recap:

greiboy:
shey you take the op serious grin

She is just trolling grin

cc miss.write you are needed here

Lol. I don't think so. Like you said, this is just for the fun of it. wink

I don't think that women who oppose feminism are sex-starved. And only because I am convinced that a woman's self-love and self-respect (an a man's empathy) are expressed in active feminism, I believe that women who oppose it fall into any of these categories.

1. Religious women who believe that self-denial and self-sacrifice are a virtue.

2. Conservative women who just are reluctant to change. And are, therefore, unwilling to evaluate the change. They're stuck.

3. Cowardly women who lack the self-belief to be independent. They would rather have a man as a safety net at whatever cost.

4. Lazy women who don't want the hassle of being responsible for themselves.

5. Brainwashed/numb women who have been "stockholmed" and now seem to enjoy oppression. "What oppression?" They ask.

6. Opportunists (also cowardly, lazy, religious or conservative) who see this as a worthy distinguishing factor to make themselves more desirable to men. It used to be: must cook, must clean, must not talk too much, must know how to shag.............now it's: must not be a feminist. So, they'll shout it from the roof tops: feminism is devilish!........for an engagement ring.

7. Women who do not possess the mental acuity to grasp the meaning of feminism for themselves. So they allow the "smart gender" explain it to them. You can imagine how that goes.... undecided

Disclaimer: not an exhaustive list. And it's my opinion; you're free to have your own.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:
aghh yes ur storycheesy.. This night i promisewink.. Know i can never refuse the request from a beautiful lady like uwink.. But still remind mewink this night.
sure,I will remind you.wink

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:
loool,,,let's watch as things unfolds dear.
Na today? grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:
Yeah.

ladygoddiva was only frequent on romance sexxtion grin, btw ladygoddiva is safiaa
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

I wish to know the kind of troubles you look for. wink
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
loool,
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Miss Write isn't the only lady here, I faulted her post doesn't mean you should think otherwise,you're really stupid

OBOY free me nh....How many times do you want to be DONE with me. grin grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

It's not selective blindness but the actual truth; I've never seen you for once supporting men or putting in nice words for them, and it gets me wondering what we've done to deserve so much hatred from you. Not only you but also Goddiva, and a whole of others who roll in your clique (I don't give a rat tail about the others, though).

The difference between you and Goddiva is she's a regular troll, you're not. But you both carry the same hate campaign against men everywhere on this forum. Easy way to find out: do a forum-wide search with "Pocohantas+men" and see the results.

If you haven't, then I have no words for you.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

ladygoddiva was only frequent on romance sexxtion grin, btw ladygoddiva is safiaa

Nope. They're different persons. I know Safiaa. We chat offline sometimes.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

okay dear

LOL. When an alternate is so nice to me...I am so sure we have some history with our main. Am I right? grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Na today? grin
not really,but I know romance guys to bust it if she's not what she claim,though she has debunked it.

lemme just sit and watch shaa lipsrsealed
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ReinaFarine: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

If you haven't, then I have no words for you.

Poca, he's asking for a compliment... Just give him one already...

Haba you self... kiss cool
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed

loool,

Talk na. I'm not really the enemy as Antibrutus would have you believe.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Come. Do you know I like you? As in, I like and support most of your opinions on different issues. So, please, don't get involved.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I have told him I like him and I really do.
Can I be a misandrist and like him (men)? Nawa o!
Me sef done tire for all the adjectives used on me in this section angry
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

Antibrutus shocked not really,maybe I have stopped since I deactivated my former account sekkxy grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:

smiley...... Thank you, Lefu.

But I did say something about Stockholm syndrome in a post on page 4........So for the benefit of the upset girl let me just recap:

oh ok..is dat what is pissing off upsetgirl? Either way i still like the way u analysed the feminism ideology when donstain requested of u to explain it. It was well nicely put. Anyway i wonder why the upset babe wan fight u since u not the troublesome type herecheesy.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

I've never called you an enemy. You should at least commend my good heart...something y'all don't have grin grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:
oh ok..is dat what is pissing off upsetgirl? Either way i still like the way u analysed the feminism ideology when donstain requested of u to explain it. It was well nicely put. Anyway i wonder why the upset babe wan fight u since u not the troublesome type herecheesy.

cheesy Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
This your meme dey kill me I don thief am for use on twitter
lefulefu:
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

Antibrutus shocked
not really,maybe I have stopped since I deactivated my former account sekkxy grin

Taa! You're not Sekkxy. The Sekkxy I know is a Politics Section troll and she can insult for Owerri.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I've never called you an enemy. You should at least commend my good heart...something y'all don't have grin grin

Do you have to say it out before I know? At least, the people you antagonize constantly can't be your friends.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

not really,but I know romance guys to bust it if she's not what she claim,though she has debunked it.

lemme just sit and watch shaa lipsrsealed

Lol, i really don't burst or strive to impress m'fvckers cheesy

I love serving what is asked from me, just like that BOY upsetgirl mentioned me with HIS troll thinking every one will tolerate like MisWrite did cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
shaybebaby:

Then I'll ask you to read The pedagogy of the Oppressed to understand oppression a bit more.

Oppressor is an apt term, the etymology of the word oppressed comes from Latin and meant to "press down". Synonyms for the word include subjugation, repression, suppression etc. To do that, some rights would be infringed upon.

Miss used Stockholm syndrome as a sort of explanation for why women might defend patriarchy and reject feminism. The phrase was coined due to victims sometimes empathising with their abductors. Some argue that it is a survival strategy and similar to what victims of domestic abuse exhibit towards their abusers. Whatever the exact definition might be, it is evident that it appears in situations where one party feels powerless against their tormentor (I use that word loosely) so could be applied here where some women feel it is pointless to fight so identify with their oppressors (or the system that oppresses) instead.

I don't see where I gave the impression that I consider my definition of freedom as golden. Could it be because it resonates with you somewhere in your subconscious? tongue

@Op,it is an option out of a myriad of reasons for what motivates her point but I couldn't definitely say that it is so in this instance. But out of many different posts by different people, there will be some motivated by the need to garner approval from fellow female folks.

In essence, sometimes our wants are the same but what motivates us differs. Hence why I said initially not everything is black or white.

What op did three days ago is none of my concern

I couldn't find the original post.. miss you see where you said anti feminist ladies are Stockholmed?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cowardice is being afraid to quote me and say that thing you are saying.

When somebody's opinion on social media gets under your skin, then know that you are EMOTIONALLY SICK.

Life don't begin and end on social media.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (70) (Reply)

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.