Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her (4792 Views)

You’re Putting Me In Trouble -Female Fire Fighter Begs Male Admirers To Stop / What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In / "40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sure. Man need to prepare ohhhh.

amakadihot87:
....well........you are right .........an unplaned marriage will find it difficut to stand
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Snow87(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bros free her na. love alone is not enough for marriage, finish your education gather money b4 venturing into marriage sir. gals and marriage pressure no be today, if u rush things without proper planning na u go hear am last last. Na so my ex babe pressured me back then say her people say make she go marry, me as par gentleman wey I be I free am na. she still dey single since that time till now.

1 Like

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Bigdong8923: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sounds awful i wouldn''t do anything like that, but if she pressures you then get out of there!
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Coz at the end ,he will still blame himself.

Snow87:
Bros free her na. love alone is not enough for marriage, finish your education gather money b4 venturing into marriage sir. gals and marriage pressure no be today, if u rush things without proper planning na u go hear am last last. Na so my ex babe pressured me back then say her people say make she go marry, me as par gentleman wey I be I free am na. she still dey single since that time till now.
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
sure, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage!
mgtow:

Nothing like love here. It's better he lets her go. He can't derail his life and his plans because of her, and if she's not an understanding person there is no point. And marriage doesn't bring any miraculous favour though I get what you're saying. People should plan their lives properly before jumping into something as serious as marriage. A man should get married only when he is self assured and convinced that he can handle the demands and responsibility that come with marriage based on realities on ground not just on faith or hope. Have a great week.
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2018
Marriage is for the matured mind
Innov8ve1:
Oga you need to let her know you are not ready. Dont let anyone push you to do what you arent ready to do else you end up blaming yourself at the end of the day.

Lets help you design a website for your business or blog so you can grow your online presence. Contact us and we will design one for you. Our price is affordable. View link or email in my profile to get started

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2018
honestly u av to tell her plainly u aint ready

1 Like

Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Trust they say is bitter, but it's better spoken. i concur with u
chenzen:
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2018
@ Amaka , I dont think so ohhhh.
Lots of persons have entered into it and are regretting it today.
Its also about mind set. If the guy feels he is not ready , he better dont get involved.

amakadihot87:
If you truly love her and want to spend your life with her..........then go ahead and perform atleast her traditional marriage rites......she should be ready to support you no matter how small..........sometimes marriage brings favour.............remember she has become contious of her age
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Most decision you take under pressure turns out wrong. So, get urself together
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by z11111: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Its better than pretending

chenzen:
Re: She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her by Beke2020: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Yes come out straight
chenzen:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Pvssies / My Encounter With A Fraudster Today (pictures) / Konji Na Baaaastard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.