Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves (8050 Views)

Athiests, Prove To Me That BIG BANG Happened. Is this Eyewitnesses photo real? / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by kevoh(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
you Are Wrong sir... My Mother's close Friend Had An Accident and Her Head Was Chop off, the People Around The Scene Grabbed her Head, tied It To The Body then Rushed Her To The Hospital, she Couldnt Turn Her Head For A Long Time. She Is Still Alive today
Chopped off! shocked shocked As in the head was fully separated from the body?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
kevoh:

Chopped off! shocked shocked As in the head was fully separated from the body?
They can lie for god eehhh

Lol
EzeDictator:
i Guess You Believe Lucifer exists
whats my moniker?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
a snake can produce audible sound (ie hiss) but cant produce coherent sound (talk) - what about that?
A donkey produces sound (bray) cannot talk to man.

Holy spirit impregnated Mary but won't agree if your wife tells you holy spirit impregnated her

They all seem legit right?
hahahahaha... Is The Bible The Only Reason You dont Believe In God
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
Lol whats my moniker?
Even Your Father Knows God...
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by kevoh(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

I just weak for the guy!

1 Like

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
hahahahaha... Is The Bible The Only Reason You dont Believe In God
Yea. Cos it contains plagiarised contents from pagan myths & you know what I mean. You should be able to figure out the rest
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
kevoh:
I just weak for the guy!
unbelieveable Miracles Are Best cool
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
Even Your Father Knows God...
Even God fears Satan.

What about that
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by kevoh(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
unbelieveable Miracles Are Best cool
Interesting! How long was the trip from the accident scene to the hospital?

What was used in tying the head to the body?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Yea. Cos it contains plagiarised contents from pagan myths & you know what I mean. You should be able to figure out the rest
before The Bible People Served God... Without The Bible People Serve God... Have You Ever Wondered why we have So Many Religions and All Claiming To Know God, billions Of People With Diverse Doctrines yet Center Of Focus Is God... Could There Really Be A Distint Post Of Entity Out There Unseen? Scientists Say That Over 65% of Things In Space Are Unseen By Our Advanced technology, just As Dark Energy,dark Matter and Black Hole are Mysteries To Us... God Is Right There Sir
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
before The Bible People Served God... Without The Bible People Serve God... Have You Ever Wondered why we have So Many Religions and All Claiming To Know God, billions Of People With Diverse Doctrines yet Center Of Focus Is God... Could There Really Be A Distint Post Of Entity Out There Unseen? Scientists Say That Over 65% of Things In Space Are Unseen By Our Advanced technology, just As Dark Energy,dark Matter and Black Hole are Mysteries To Us... God Is Right There Sir

2 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Even God fears Satan

What about that
Say No More Sir, You Know God Is There... Its More Like You Appericate Evil Over Good
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
kevoh:
Anointing rope off course

2 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
kevoh:

hahahaha. See Questions. They Used Cellotape... Hahahahahaha
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=1stSonOfLucifer post=65943618][/quote] Looks Like Your Out Of Points... You Know The Truth but Have Refused To Accept It
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by kevoh(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
hahahaha. See Questions. They Used Cellotape... Hahahahahaha
Answer the questions! You can not make outlandish claims and expect us to believe the claims at face value with probing you!

I know you are trolling anyway!
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
Looks Like Your Out Of Points... You Know The Truth but Have Refused To Accept It
you're right. Just carry your wàhálà & go
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
kevoh:

Answer the questions! You can not make outlandish claims and expect us to believe the claims at face value with probing you!

I know you are trolling anyway!
It Was Tied With Clothe But Not Without Support from People... Clothe Can Not Hold A Detached head without Support
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
you're right. Just carry your wàhálà & go
You Can Still Hear From God, just Draw Closer
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by hahn(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
It Was Tied With Clothe But Not Without Support from People... Clothe Can Not Hold A Detached head without Support

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by kevoh(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
hahn:
grin grin
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CatfishBilly: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
I Had Appendicitis which Ruptured at 7am, the Pain Was Excruciating, I Was Left Unattended To For 8hours in The General Hospital... 4 to 5hours Is Enough For All The Pox and Bacteria to Flow Into My Alone Streams And Heart and Kill But That Didnt Happen, can You Explain Why Scientifically?

The mortality rate of a ruptured appendix is 5.1 per 1000. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1562475/

This means that out of every 1000 people with a ruptured appendix, 5.1 will die.

That you didn't die doesn't qualify as a miracle, medically speaking.
1stSonOfLucifer

4 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CatfishBilly: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
you Are Wrong sir... My Mother's close Friend Had An Accident and Her Head Was Chop off, the People Around The Scene Grabbed her Head, tied It To The Body then Rushed Her To The Hospital, she Couldnt Turn Her Head For A Long Time. She Is Still Alive today

I know lying for Jesus is a thing. It has a name for it, PIOUS FRAUD, and early church fathers were in support of it, but damn this is taking it way too far.

4 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
CatfishBilly:

I know lying for Jesus is a thing. It has a name for it, PIOUS FRAUD, and early church fathers were in support of it, but damn this is taking it way too far.
hahahahaha
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
CatfishBilly:

The mortality rate of a ruptured appendix is 5.1 per 1000. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1562475/

This means that out of every 1000 people with a ruptured appendix, 5.1 will die.

That you didn't die doesn't qualify as a miracle, medically speaking.
1stSonOfLucifer
Sir, how Long Would It Take For The Pox and Bacteria To Circulate The Blood
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=hahn post=65946815][/quote] hahahahahahaha... Please Dont Kill Me With Laugh... You Atheists are Comedians... I Know It Sounds Really Stupid... My Brother, it Doesnt Change What Has Happened
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by budaatum: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
ameri9ja:

I'm not attacking u at all. Just that from your intro, u seem to have come up with a topic without knowing discussions on NL have gone far beyond that. It is like, say, we r discussing quadratic equations, and someone throws a challenge: who can solve 2+2, something we already thoroughly duscussed.
But there's no harm in new students turning up then and even after you've gone far beyond and moved on to calculus. Surely, if you can't bother with 2+2, it don't mean no one else mightn't.

I can't help wonder what you'd say when the child born in five years time turns up at 20 and asks, "what is atheism?"

"You sir, attack!"?
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by ameri9ja: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
budaatum:

But there's no harm in new students turning up then and even after you've gone far beyond and moved on to calculus. Surely, if you can't bother with 2+2, it don't mean no one else mightn't.

I can't help wonder what you'd say when the child born in five years time turns up at 20 and asks, "what is atheism?"

"You sir, attack!"?

There is difference between asking a question because u want to learn and throwing a challenge about something u r behind on.
Eg: "who can teach me how to solve 2+2?"
Vs. "I dare u people to try and solve 2+2"
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by wirinet(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:

Nothing person no go hear from Nigerian pentecostal Christians, you mean a was chopped clean off and it was tied back to the body and it was sewn back together again at a hospital. That hospital should be in all news media and the doctor deserves a Nobel price.

This miracle is even greater than Jesus raising lazarus, at least lazarus body parts were intact. Are you aware that the body would lose almost all its blood just a couple of minutes after the Carotid Arteries in the neck are severed. Have you seen a chicken being slaughtered, it loses all its blood very quickly.

Ordinary of breaking of neck can result in permanent paralysis of the whole body, if the nerves in the spinal cord situated in the neck is affected, and you are talking about compete severance of the neck.

You Christians take telling incredible stories to another level.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CuteMadridista: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Catfishbilly!!! welcome back
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by budaatum: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
ameri9ja:

There is difference between asking a question because u want to learn and throwing a challenge about something u r behind on.
Eg: "who can teach me how to solve 2+2?"
Vs. "I dare u people to try and solve 2+2"

I missed the "dare" in the initial post.

EzeDictator:
I Like Issues Direct And Straight To The Point... Athiest come And Lets Ask Ourselves questions About God, the Bible and Your Disbeliefs... Lets Keep It Matured and Straight... WE ARE HERE TO EDUCATE OURSELVES AND NOT ARGUE BLINDLY... I Dont Know Much Of The Athiests here... Seun, lalasticlala... Christians Can Join
I in fact see "teach", though subsequent posts seem to belie the point somewhat.
Re: Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves by CatfishBilly: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Catfishbilly!!! welcome back

Thanks, man.

It's good to be back, illness, work and exams kept me away.

Can see y'all are still fighting the good fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bauchi State Government Sponsors 2,306 Christians On Pilgrimage / Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! / Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.