Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,410 members, 7,822,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (56823 Views)

He Lick My P**sy And Gave Me #5million, !7yrs Lady / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by lotusbeta: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2018
you have just started o
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by sandland: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2018
sisipelebe:
It is like you ve not heard the word packaging before? Dont be deceived by mere pic.

How can Ashawoo collect 5m a month. What of the buyer (husband), he will pay 1b
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by teflonjake(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2018
SEE YOU @ SHILLOH AUNTY... REMEMBER TO TAKE FRONT SEAT.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by popsyleo1: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Useless girl
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Queenslary(f): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2018
beggar nah beggar.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by kyriannelson(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2018
How much is her father earning
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
From the inception ,

till date

U havent gotten a total of N4million from your parents, both feeding and school fees, and clothings
you are asking for a man to be paying you N5million monthly.?

Wait for Christ.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by durasome(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A Beautiful Nigerian Lady has set her standards.. and she says there’s no way she’d date a Nigerian Guy, or any guy who won’t be able to afford to give her N5 million naira as monthly allowance.

Identified as Love Anidi on Facebook, she took to YabaLeftOnline Facebook Group to declare her standards.. She simply wrote; “I can’t date a man that cannot give me 5million naira monthly allowance”

. And what will she be giving the man in return?
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Ugosweet2: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
She is even cheap her hair is 12 thousand niara which am sure of

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by pongwa(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
oh no! look at what auto correct has done. she meant to type 5 thousand naira. guys forgive her its not her doing
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
See the way her skin is glowing
Hair and makeup on fleek
If you no get money hide your face cheesy
Broke men don suffa cheesy

Where did you forget your sense?
So a guy has earn N2.5M monthly is broke just because he doesn't get up to N5M?
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Lordcenturion2(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

She can't get such money
Nigeria men are too stingy and tight fisted cheesy

Madam, are you not a human like men?, what is stopping u from getting ur own business/good job, be hardworking then be rich like Linda ikeji instead of looking around for men who will dash u money to finance ur problems , untop of wetin?, don't worry, u will still caught up by unstingy yahoo guys..
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by xilixr: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
How much your papa dey give your mama?
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Ugosweet2: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=OrestesDante post=66024217]

angry

☣ ☠

[size=12pt][color=#000099][b]∆ [i] E weak you too abi? Na so.
5million naira per month? For Rehabilitation or maintenance of structures abi wetin?
Even Zuckerberg and dangote will never pay that kinda money. The glowing hair and makeups are of no economic importance.

Hahahaha her hair is 12k

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Ceemax(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thunder fire u
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Prestige16(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Can someone please tell these whores that having a man does not equal poverty alleviation programme?
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by wildkat: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me But she's worth it See the way her skin is glowing Hair and makeup on fleek If you no get money hide your face cheesy Broke men don suffa cheesy
What makes her worth it? Even if her pussi na diamond? Iranu
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by taurusdude0(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A Beautiful Nigerian Lady has set her standards.. and she says there’s no way she’d date a Nigerian Guy, or any guy who won’t be able to afford to give her N5 million naira as monthly allowance.

Identified as Love Anidi on Facebook, she took to YabaLeftOnline Facebook Group to declare her standards.. She simply wrote; “I can’t date a man that cannot give me 5million naira monthly allowance”

Even our senators collecting 14m monthly won't give you such amount. The mumu girl wants to trend.the only person that can give her such is the man that is using her honey pot for money rituals grin. Abi Dem dey dig gold there
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by chukzyfcbb: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
do you guys know what it means?
that's 60million a year, that's over $150,000 per annum. Even if she decides to roll with a whitey how many people living in america earn over $150,000 per annum?.

She go old!!!
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by franchasng: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
All the guys that have such money marry girls from rich family; just a few examples are:

Former son of IG of Police who is also a Pilot, married Fatima Dangote, the daughter of the richest man in Africa

Another rich guy from a rich family that can give you that kind of money just married Kiki, the daughter of Nigeria's Vice President

Another guy, the son of Oyo State governor, has married the daughter of Kano state governor!

Another billionaire guy, son of Indimi also married Zahra, the daughter of Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari

...and the list continues....

You can only get Yahoo Plus guys who will give you that amount simply because they want to use you to quadruple the money in no distant time by using you for rituals cheesy cheesy

Rich guys don't marry broke ladies...they can date her....useless her something, spoil her name and dump her and go marry their class.

If you are a lady and you wish to marry a genuinely rich or successful young man, try and become rich yourself and also be young and beautiful too else, you won't find a rich guy to marry still cry cry

Best approach if you are a lady who truly wants to have a rich home, find a hardworking guy who is smart, faithful and ambitious, and who is also doing something to achieve his big dreams....be loyal to him, love him if u can...be faithful to him, pray for him...also be doing something to make money too...don't sit back and be daydreaming....and then work together with him and pray to grow together and create wealth together and have a truly rich family cool

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
cusBeta:
it's alright. attention seekers every where. u want a submissive husband, but this gibberish just shows u can't even be submissive to your parents talk more of your husband. meanwhile u need a brain transplant cus d one in that skull of yours is low in memory space. 10kb RAM.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Naughtytboy: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
Hair and makeup on fleek
rubbish my gf skin glow pass her own, shi shi she no dey collect
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by franchasng: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
mazinoweb:

Where did you forget your sense?
So a guy has earn N2.5M monthly is broke just because he doesn't get up to N5M?
In Nigeria, any guy who earns:

50 -79k is not a broke guy
80k - 150k monthly is an average income guy and he is okay
160k - 199k monthly is an okay guy
200k - 350k monthly is a financially buoyant guy
350k - 700k monthly is a very big boy

.....and any guy who earns 1million naira every month is a rich guy!

Don't let ladies fool you....it isn't easy....with a steady 500k montly income, the guy will net around 6million in one year...if he invests well, in the next 5 years, he will be joing the rich guys league....

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
AS CHEAP AS THEY COME
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by olabrad: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
Hair and makeup on fleek

Not having access to several sex partners isn't suffering. In fact, some vaginas are the routes to satanic manipulations
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by maj59(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
until u dom marry retualist abi
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by clemz85(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
In exchange for what?

If she is even useful to her self she could have think of making 5m with her Brain
For her self,
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by irisola(f): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
what you need is a job , not a man
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by OhiOfIhima: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yea... I believe u because u actually knw where u belong to b4 making such an imaginary statement. Yabaleft, one of ur inmates iz here!
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by piagetskinner(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
this one just want to trend....

she don bleach finish like wall gecko
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by clemmonce(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
pcguru1:

Am sorry but the value in this section isn't intelligence its actually mediocrity , you shouldn't expect intelligent comments here.
then it shouldnt make frontpage, it shows we are encouraging mediocrity..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.