Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (56827 Views)

He Lick My P**sy And Gave Me #5million, !7yrs Lady / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by ozeepresh(f): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Well marry ur shuga daddy
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by softprick: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Through out her life her papa spend up to 5m to raise her? Women go just dey use their hand dey cause misfortune for their destinies

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by AngelicBeing: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2018
grin
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by CharleyBright(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2018
How much did your papa give your mama when he was dating her?
Free show, ii guess!!
N5million ko, N5000 no.
Idiot like you.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by midehi2(f): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Don't go and work, 5m, Ode! shocked SMA

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Olalan(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Her current guy might not be giving her.up to 50k month
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by DedeNkem: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2018
And what does she have to give in turn? LOL.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
See the way her skin is glowing
Hair and makeup on fleek
If you no get money hide your face cheesy
Broke men don suffa cheesy
how much your papa Dey manage give your mama?
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by nonix22(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2018
I see say you dey follow the post and comments therein, back to back.
shocked shocked shocked tongue grin grin
MhizzAJ:

She can't get such money
Nigeria men are too stingy and tight fisted cheesy
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by clemmonce(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A Beautiful Nigerian Lady has set her standards.. and she says there’s no way she’d date a Nigerian Guy, or any guy who won’t be able to afford to give her N5 million naira as monthly allowance.

Identified as Love Anidi on Facebook, she took to YabaLeftOnline Facebook Group to declare her standards.. She simply wrote; “I can’t date a man that cannot give me 5million naira monthly allowance”

anytime i see topics that make it to frontpage on Nairaland i weep. Cant we take a cue from Quora ? useless topics making frontpage.
Gone are the days when i look forward to peoples comment on issues on nairaland, now i dare not because it is full of gibberish, nothing to learn anymore unlike what it used to be. LOOK AT THE STUPID TOPIC .... The Poster, the moderators and Seun himself are all disappointments to themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by marvin906(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2018
the only reason i will spend that amount on you is if your father is among the top ten richest men in the world
if not carry your body go find who will save you from poverty

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by MYHUBBY: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2018
wanted to react before not until I saw yabaleft

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Babalawosisfake: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2018
mean while nairaland babalawos has been busted as a fake and scammer. check my last topic
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by visi123: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Attention seeker... I have 10M twice a month.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by nothernstar: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2018
Cheap gal. Na your type dey collect 5h for showtime.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by mammyshiloh: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2018
eeeeeeeh ya . I like your faith jare my sister... But pls wait for that sweet nd good-looking ritualist that will even give you more than 5million every month. idiot... so many of una skin type na him den don slize their breast for rituals. Ewu gambia
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Na waocheesy..so yabaleft even has a Facebook group.anyway Buhari is the man meant for you.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by bigfish3k: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2018
hope she has one paying her that amount already

or she is just making mouth
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
Hair and makeup on fleek

Lol unless her name is money market.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by pressplay411(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
Hair and makeup on fleek

OK she's worth it, we agree(sort of) But the only problem here is how is she managing to survive before Mr 5M monthly allowance cruises into her life?

Hope she's able to afford her bleaching cream for next month?
Has she eaten breakfast today? Hope it's not roasted yam?

Dear Slay Queen Wonnabes, Men are not Poverty Alleviation Schemes. FOH.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Wifesnatcher: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I tell you babe.. they don't wanna spend but they wanna destroy our walls..

I'm not a gold digger, but I don't mess with the poor. wink

Awon were meji

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2018
directorXixXICK:
We haff hear ma....wait till Jesus comes....he is the only man for you

Who says Jesus has that kind of money
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Emmymarvel(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Big girls don't wait for men to come give them money,
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Lordcenturion2(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I tell you babe.. they don't wanna spend but they wanna destroy our walls..

I'm not a gold digger, but I don't mess with the poor. wink

Spend on what madam?, what are u selling?, this is how u people end up being used. I hope one yahoo boy caught up with u, then no one will bail u out.. Even if ur dad is rich which am doubting, because if u are from rich parents, those money will be peanut to u compare to wat ur parents always give u as weekly allowances.. U will soon enter yahoo guys trap if u don't stop..
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by mukthar2000(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Tell her to go were her mate belong at Yaba left, ediote
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by sexylabo(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2018
after your head have been used for rituals thats when he will give you N5m
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2018
clemmonce:
anytime i see topics that make it to frontpage on Nairaland i weep. Cant we take a cue from Quora ? useless topics making frontpage.
Gone are the days when i look forward to peoples comment on issues on nairaland, now i dare not because it is full of gibberish, nothing to learn anymore unlike what it used to be. LOOK AT THE STUPID TOPIC .... The Poster, the moderators and Seun himself are all disappointments to themselves

Am sorry but the value in this section isn't intelligence its actually mediocrity , you shouldn't expect intelligent comments here.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2018
cusBeta:
it's alright. attention seekers every where. u want a submissive husband, but this gibberish just shows u can't even be submissive to your parents talk more of your husband. meanwhile u need a brain transplant cus d one in that skull of yours is low in memory space. 10kb RAM.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by fuckpro: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
Hair and makeup on fleek
...you know well grin
Even IG police no collect that kind money as take home pay
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by lincs25(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2018
is it not only kelewa! She is not serious
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Queenserah26(f): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Madam, wake up o. This is 2018, you ain't getting any younger besides men are wiser now o. Don't say I didn't tell you.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by bolant2002(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Can you make 1million a month by yourself? This are the type of girls that fall into wrong hands and later they'll start complaining about thier mariage.Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.