Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (57071 Views)

He Lick My P**sy And Gave Me #5million, !7yrs Lady / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by oruma19: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lwkmd! Her Toto de vomit gold..ahahahaha
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by chimavalentine(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
u r useful as one legged man at an ass kicking contest in Thailand....olosho
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A Beautiful Nigerian Lady has set her standards.. and she says there’s no way she’d date a Nigerian Guy, or any guy who won’t be able to afford to give her N5 million naira as monthly allowance.

Identified as Love Anidi on Facebook, she took to YabaLeftOnline Facebook Group to declare her standards.. She simply wrote; “I can’t date a man that cannot give me 5million naira monthly allowance”

This one is just looking for A Cheap Social Media Fame. And still she won't gerrrit Nonsense!!!,

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I tell you babe.. they don't wanna spend but they wanna destroy our walls..

I'm not a gold digger, but I don't mess with the poor. wink
Well I must shine your kpekus sha
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by MiddleDimension: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

My case is worse because i dislike them...I don't wanna use the word hate cos it's too strong
Some people won't just understand

as if in the process of destroying your walls, you are also not destroying our sticks. but you dont hear us complain, do you?
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by alan056: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
These girls are the reason out guys do yahoo plus and rituals.... Have these jezebels leash and see our boys behave well
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by rockyh(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

She can't get such money
Nigeria men are too stingy and tight fisted cheesy
we are not stingy but strategically economical in spending on a beauty that will fade after some years of child bearing labour
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by bejeria101(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Amadioha we have found your runaway babe
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Ashley86400: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Broke boys will start cursing her and complaining now. grin
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
directorXixXICK:
We haff hear ma....wait till Jesus comes....he is the only man for you
Jesus is not rich. He's supernatural.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by kinzation(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
cusBeta:
it's alright. attention seekers every where. u want a submissive husband, but this gibberish just shows u can't even be submissive to your parents talk more of your husband. meanwhile u need a brain transplant cus d one in that skull of yours is low in memory space. 10kb RAM.
aiye mi o.

funke!!!!
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by newoffer: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Just as I cannot date a lady with make up
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Sgwin: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
She make mistakes she want to say #50,000 then say wrong digit
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by uvalued(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
good4 her but why is she bleaching undecided

And smelling like rotten fish
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by uvalued(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Kabaka100: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari post=66023495u:
good4 her but why is she bleaching undecided

U sabi sey she be naija oyinbo girl
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Promismike(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
See the way her skin is glowing
Hair and makeup on fleek
If you no get money hide your face cheesy
Broke men don suffa cheesy
Ashawo sported
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Dcholeric: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
of what use is any pussy in the world is to a man to worth 5million naira ..... women depending on men since creation and yet they want to be equals..

if it is not your genuine female relation with real love and your best interest at heart .
pussy alone smell too much to worth 5 million naira.

some men are actually foolish enough to buy this shit.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by halinuru: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good for her, thanks goodness she doesn't have more than a vir**na
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Reelmii: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

She can't get such money
Nigeria men are too stingy and tight fisted cheesy
nigerian men, or the type of men u meet? And who told u to try all the men to hav come up withthis analysis, if ur market no sell abeg no put sand for another person own
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by jasmines(f): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Funny thing is I kinda believe her.
Let me tell you a story;
I know a guy who dates a lady he pays exorbitantly and never cheats on cus she brings good luck to any guy she dates.
The lady in question said a broke ass dude she dated got a job of over 500k monthly with no experience or connections. But being the cheat some guys are. The guy started cheating and the next thing he told her to f0ck off (she's not too pretty). Babe did midnight prayer for the guy. He lost the job that week.
Later she decided that any guy she must date must pay her 1m monthly / half of his salary or she no do.

Now my guy who has been dating her has blown. He built a mansion in his village, bought them a brand new Range Rover sport 2016 model each. Thing is the girl no wan marry am and the guy dey fear say she wan leave am. Meanwhile, his brother wey be pastor say the girl get mammy water that wants her to serve it so it's enticing her with good luck. My guy say he like her with the mammy water. Note; if this girl enter water and picks sand, when she comes out, if she doesnt see silver, she will see gold among the sand but her necklace or watch will disappear in exchange. Fetish people can pay up to a million for it cus they claim its very potent.

Bottom line; some women have the hand of Midas. Anything they touch turns to gold. E no mean u should dash leeches ur hard earned money o. Cus this type Na one in 10million.

It's a strange world
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by CoachEdward(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
You can get that said amount but how productive are you going to be.
You can only see those who will use you for ritual because a legally self made millionaire or billionaire cannot give you that unless you add more value to his business or career.
#Toba Edward
#Inspirational and Professional Speaker
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by ladolphevents: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
A wise woman will definitely not say this. What is she bringing to the table as well.

Are you an intending couple or you know of any?

*Please read*

The cost of weddings in Nigeria has been getting you worked up, leaving you feeling discouraged. CNN in 2017 pegged the average cost for Nigerian weddings to be N3 Million Naira. Wow, I guess you are screaming now right?

Don't worry, you really don't have an excuse anymore. With our 850K BOUNTY BUDGET WEDDING PACKAGE, We have taken care of the most important items, getting the best deals from our highly trusted vendors into a bounty package without compromising on standard quality. You sure won't get this anywhere else! 

Just keep reading!

For 250 guests

Food 
Local & Continental Dishes
Soft Drinks & Water

Wedding Cake
3-Tier Wedding Cake

Bridal Makeup
Engagement & Wedding (Just bride)

Venue Decoration
Table & Chair Covers, Lighting, Stage, Red Carpet, Walkway, Backdrop, Wall drapes, Couple Sofa, Cake Stand

Photography
(Pre-Wedding shoot, Engagement ceremony, Wedding reception - Photobook, Soft Copy (DVD), 2 Photo frames 

Invitations (250)
Printed Wedding Invitations for 50 people
Bulk SMS for 200 people

Souvenirs & Programme
Unique and Personalized Ankara themed Wedding Souvenirs

Ushers 
5 Ushers for the reception

Event Coordination Services
We bring all your remaining vendors together to make sure they deliver quality and right on time. We effortlessly coordinate the whole events while you and your guests enjoy your big day.

Note: This package is only available to couples getting married in Lagos and Ogun. Weddings outside Lagos will attract additional travel costs.

For bookings & Enquiries, Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08103074943, Email: ladolphevents@gmail.com

Other Packages also available.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by bishopbishop123: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
it is well, you will end up in the ritualist camp if you don't change your thinking now
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by iamskyrex(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin
directorXixXICK:
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by iamskyrex(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I tell you babe.. they don't wanna spend but they wanna destroy our walls..

I'm not a gold digger, but I don't mess with the poor. wink
seriously and u are from edo
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
what kinda Rubbish is this? sad
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by ImaIma1(f): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Someone who probably can't boast of any real achievements in her life will come and be setting ridiculous standards.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Snow87(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pls my fellow broke guys give way, na yahoo plus guy food be that.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by perosky80(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
go Bleep ur grandpapa
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by greenprince(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
See the way her skin is glowing
Hair and makeup on fleek
If you no get money hide your face cheesy
Broke men don suffa cheesy

Haha, you really made me laugh. It's a pity some ladies don't understand looks, hair, make up and glowing skin matters less. I have to confess, I see girls that will hold their own against miss world but they don't move me. If you want to hook a man that will be willing to spend on you and still respect you, be mentally attractive.

Almost any girl in the world can slay, it will only cost money, but not any girl can withstand 6 years in med school or write her way to a Caine prize. Not every girl can effectively run a business, earn her money, be mature and still humble, those ones have men willing to spend on them and they're the ones saying no. You can only attract what you worth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.