Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (56813 Views)

He Lick My P**sy And Gave Me #5million, !7yrs Lady / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by CioAngels(f): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good luck to you, now that you have publicised yourself, the politicians of course will hunt for you. Then, pray you come alive to spend the 5m, but know that it is not about prayer so said the VP. No wisdom at all.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I tell you babe.. they don't wanna spend but they wanna destroy our walls..

I'm not a gold digger, but I don't mess with the poor. wink
so you cant date a broke dude?
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Prettyyemi(f): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ashewo oshi,
Onijekuje,
Ole,
Oniranu..
Till Jesus comes,u won't find ooo ijn..
Radarada!!!
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Nigeria men are too stingy and tight fisted cheesy
lets say 10% are open.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Puth22(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Have been searching for you for a very long time I need someone to help me spend my money NL give her my house address
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by ajaymina(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A Beautiful Nigerian Lady has set her standards.. and she says there’s no way she’d date a Nigerian Guy, or any guy who won’t be able to afford to give her N5 million naira as monthly allowance.

Identified as Love Anidi on Facebook, she took to YabaLeftOnline Facebook Group to declare her standards.. She simply wrote; “I can’t date a man that cannot give me 5million naira monthly allowance”

lol hediotic olosho....biko I can't date a gel who can not draw a simple business plan,d only thing she càn DRAW is EYEBROWS

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by etech102(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
You be mumu I swear. Wettin she worth? Na fools like you dey waste their life earnings ontop whores #smh
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
See the way her skin is glowing
Hair and makeup on fleek
If you no get money hide your face cheesy
Broke men don suffa cheesy
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Maximus85(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A Beautiful Nigerian Lady has set her standards.. and she says there’s no way she’d date a Nigerian Guy, or any guy who won’t be able to afford to give her N5 million naira as monthly allowance.

Identified as Love Anidi on Facebook, she took to YabaLeftOnline Facebook Group to declare her standards.. She simply wrote; “I can’t date a man that cannot give me 5million naira monthly allowance”

Oloriiiiibu

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Burgerlomo: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
oneda:
When she finish online she will still open leg for one agbero for a pack of indomie.
See her mouth as if she can effectively count a hundred thousand naira.

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by biggy26: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me But she's worth it See the way her skin is glowing Hair and makeup on fleek If you no get money hide your face cheesy Broke men don suffa cheesy
Wetin dem suffa?
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Reeb2244: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
Hair and makeup on fleek
You have low self-esteem, with the way you just described her. Meanwhile, another nigga is tired of sexing her.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Reeb2244: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
sisipelebe:
It is like you ve not heard the word packaging before? Dont be deceived by mere pic.
Thank you my sister. All na just packaging.

MhizzAJ, you see your life?
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Reeb2244: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
oneda:
When she finish online she will still open leg for one agbero for a pack of indomie.
See her mouth as if she can effectively count a hundred thousand naira.

Local bītch she is.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by sulakishop(m): 6:10am On Mar 22, 2018
Most of her types are empty heads
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Cityguy: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Is she worth a million naira a year?
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by BennyMaiNasara(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
ASK KIM AND BEYONCE WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MAN YOU ATTRACT YO LIKES

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Chimezie198(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2018
[
iyatrustee:
What value is she bringing to the relationship that is worth 5Mil a month? No guy want's a liability again. undecided

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
Hair and makeup on fleek
Don't be surprised she might be dating a broke boy with 20k in his account. she's just an attention seeker. she is not fine though. I don't see the beauty.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

My case is worse because i dislike them...I don't wanna use the word hate cos it's too strong
Some people won't just understand
I don't deal with local and blood thirsty girls. If need money, go and hustle. Relationship is not an occupation
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Timiskid: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
TheUpsetGirl1:

She have already place a cause of forever remain single. Weldon for worshiping money.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Geovanni412(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2023

angry

☣ ☠

E weak you too abi? Na so.
5million naira per month? For Rehabilitation or maintenance of structures abi wetin?
Even Zuckerberg and dangote will never pay that kinda money. The glowing hair and makeups are of no economic importance.

I believe she's only being sarcastic.

☣ ☠

The girl no fine

No offense

Evening newspaper no get right to make that kind demand

Her demand can't work even in USA where the average man earns about $50k per year. -

5 million naira is about $7,000 . The man go use her beauty pay houserent abi grin

Dey play. She should buy a dog to keep herself company.

She no fine reach Bekh-Romanchuk or Halle Berry in her prime. Who dey deceive these girls grin
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Geovanni412(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
Papanwamaikpe:
Shut up!

Even American men won't give her that money

Her only hope is to catch an athlete or a millionaire businessman

And she doesn't even look good enough to catch them

Maybe she has fantastic psychology to whine their head, that's her only chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.