Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (56815 Views)

He Lick My P**sy And Gave Me #5million, !7yrs Lady / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by natureboy2(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Aunty pls what is the man paying for?? Lol, 5million. Your father doesn't even have 500k in his account sef.. Only poverty-stricken hoes that goes about setting such standards. *spits
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good for her lol
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by MrBingo: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:
mtcheeeeew.
anu mpama,usu na-enweghi onu micha gi onu..

I don't blame you,na that yabaleft that keeps recruiting mad people as the day goes by I blame.

errmm Correction. ..she fine pass u!!! angry
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by dominique(f): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
She should go and find a job or business that will be paying her that much monthly. Nigerian girls should stop this dependent habit, it's irritating to say the least. You have same time of the day as the men, why not make your own money rather than wait on a man to take care of you.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Empire25: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=TheUpsetGirl1 post=66023291]A Beautiful Nigerian Lady has set her standards.. and she says there’s no way she’d date a Nigerian Guy, or any guy who won’t be able to afford to give her N5 million naira as monthly allowance.

Identified as Love Anidi on Facebook, she took to YabaLeftOnline Facebook Group to declare her standards.. She simply wrote; “I can’t date a man that cannot give me 5million naira monthly allowance”

Go and meet ur fada if he has 100 to give u... Burukutu
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Coldfeets: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Probably she hasn't heard of that latest thing called sexdoll.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by oxaxcool(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
See the way her skin is glowing
Hair and makeup on fleek
If you no get money hide your face cheesy
Broke men don suffa cheesy
send me your account details
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Smh, gold digger.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Coldfeets: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:
mtcheeeeew.
anu mpama,usu na-enweghi onu micha gi onu..

I don't blame you,na that yabaleft that keeps recruiting mad people as the day goes by I blame.

Chai.

Nne m biko welukwaya nwayoo.

Keekwa nke bu usu n'enweghi onu?

Chai.

Nne o dikwa m ka I nwelu ezigbote onu ojoo.

Chetakwa na okwa nwata nwaanyi ibe gi di ifea.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by SonOfJoseph(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
EfCC should come and pick this criminal
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by miller009(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
fool
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Wole4real: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eba mi ki gbe ole
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This one weak me
But she's worth it
See the way her skin is glowing
Hair and makeup on fleek
If you no get money hide your face cheesy
Broke men don suffa cheesy

"but she's worth it" ,i donnt blame you we guys caused it always tryna impress a lady @ all cost .. what makes her puna different from ur puna asides complexion ..like say pussy color mata. i bet her body features is not even up to that of gurls some of us(brokeass demons) make love to .... if her mum had charged her presumed dad 100k per month,,dey for born am
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by ICEMAN(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
You people should stop hating on Love. She made a mistake. She meant 5 Million Zimbabwean Dollars a month! Is she not worth up to 5 Million Zimbabwean Dollars monthly?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by ifrosh: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
attention seeker shediot.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by godofuck231: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A Beautiful Nigerian Lady has set her standards.. and she says there’s no way she’d date a Nigerian Guy, or any guy who won’t be able to afford to give her N5 million naira as monthly allowance.

Identified as Love Anidi on Facebook, she took to YabaLeftOnline Facebook Group to declare her standards.. She simply wrote; “I can’t date a man that cannot give me 5million naira monthly allowance”

U think say otedola na fool? U no go see 50k sef, with ur crawcraw for leg
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
She's kidneying us, right?

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Eyanmukaila(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
won ma fi e se ogun owo last last nii... rubbish
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by drakeli: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I tell you babe.. they don't wanna spend but they wanna destroy our walls..

I'm not a gold digger, but I don't mess with the poor. wink
Because of Nigerian girls like you with this kind of rubbish mentality, I would rather stick with my oyinbo girlfriend that has more to bring to the table rather than asking men to become their personal atm the way Nigerian girl do.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Emytea(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
good4 her but why is she bleaching undecided
MUMU xo somebory cannot be her original color again,, black mentality
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by onomeabuja: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A Beautiful Nigerian Lady has set her standards.. and she says there’s no way she’d date a Nigerian Guy, or any guy who won’t be able to afford to give her N5 million naira as monthly allowance.

lurbish....make she show us her bank sms alert nah .na them dem de make some men today de do evil by killing for wealth.HER HOE GET ASSESS GATE TO CBN? ALL THIS BONE HOES JUST WANT TO TREND...
NANSENSE GIRL
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Ken4Christ: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Only a foolish man will date you. Lazy slot.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by NEOJ: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
cool shocked kindly accept my bride � price
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Dafreeguy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I tell you babe.. they don't wanna spend but they wanna destroy our walls..

I'm not a gold digger, but I don't mess with the poor. wink
Like ur wall is made of gold..goan sidown jor Abi how much una papa give una mama monthly?
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by mechanics(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmmmm, she's dreaming.
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by bodeskii(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

She can't get such money
Nigeria men are too stingy and tight fisted cheesy

Nigerian girls too greedy sef.
5m for just knacks?? undecided undecided

Biko, tell ur sister to drop price
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by adetes: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Check her background her family can't afford to pay her 5k allowance

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Honestagbons(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Her head good for ritualistic,so dat 5 million go dey come well well
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by Pomlord(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Correct person! Make dem hear.
iyatrustee:
What value is she bringing to the relationship that is worth 5Mil a month? No guy want's a liability again.

Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by petluvsu(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Foolish woman n useless human being
Re: I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady by bobbygkmc(m): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lmao! With her face like fanta and legs like coke? The kind of money her own father hasn't even spent on her throughout her life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.