Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. (11816 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
Those kind of trips are reserved for people like you. I know your eyes are still in Libya despite what is going on there, as your attitude will be, is it not just slavery.

sai baba till the year 9,000AD

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Better than kicks that are often used to greet your parents.
[quote author=LZAA post=66054916][/quote]
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2018
You are such a lowlife for showing this. Don't you have respect for anyone?
imhotep:

sai baba till the year 9,000AD

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
You are such a lowlife for showing this. Don't you have respect for anyone?
do you prefer this photo ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
Better than kicks that are often used to greet your parents.
Sai APC please grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Lol! I couldn't help but laugh.

Wo, bye!
imhotep:

do you prefer this photo ? grin grin
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat, Imhotep will drag you to the floor and mock you with his idiocy.

I urge that you ignore him willy nilly.

That is one pained igbo dude.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
Lol! I couldn't help but laugh.

Wo, bye!
Won't you miss me grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga preshy561

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Truthcat, Imhotep will drag you to the floor and mock you with his idiocy.

I urge that you ignore him willy nilly.

That is one pained igbo dude.
I have told you before, I am a born again pastor oh grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2018
We are discussing a serious issue and the igbos are looking back. Why don’t igbos just attack the whole of Yoruba land to end the whole matter.

All these internet hate is a waste of energy. Boys are talking of shipping out of the sh!thole and igbos want to get even with yorubas.

Start a freaking war with the Yorubas and defeat us.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2018
If you like listen, if you don’t, keep looking for ways to destroy Yorubas. God will help you achieve it if you really try hard at it. grin

As for many men, Na to port comot naija ooo. We shall see how igbos defeat Yorubas in Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by pedrilo: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Heavance:

So we are many living with this thought?
bro, if u are exposed and know wat is obtainable in saner climes, u will not settle down in naija as an average nigerian youth.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2018
TheCabal:

I am always amazed with the average south easterners obsession with the idea that; someday someway the nation will set ablaze and the south east will remain unscathed like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in old testament.

I know you feel powerless and worthless like a reject and that somehow the "hungry northerner" whom you supposedly lord over is responsible for your inability to pacify you earthly desires.

You blame everyone but yourself for all the wrong decisions you have made from the day you were born till this moment. In light of this, I fail to see how this collective delusion you and your kind are passing through will result in negative consequences for Nigeria and Nigerians when you turn to the west for a piece of bread, purified bottled water and sackcloth to cover you unclothedness.

When I read posts like these or meet people like you; I see an ideology that translates into slavery; slaves chained at the hands, feet and neck, walking in a single file through the streets of western nations. If you listen carefully; you can hear a whip crack on their backs, the smell of fear pulsating from their breath as they scream in anguish.

You find them standing when they should sit, laughing when they should be crying, smiling when they should complaining, and running when the majority is dancing.

Deep, very deep...
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Iamdazzle:

Deep, very deep...
TheCabal is plotting is own self-exile to Australia at the moment grin grin

sai baba
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Iamdazzle:

Deep, very deep...

Whatever sails your boat. For some of us, being in a country being directed by radical Muslims doesn’t sit well. We would rather take our chances being “slaves” to white Christians in diaspora.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Whatever sails your boat. For some of us, being in a country being directed by radical Muslims doesn’t sit well. We would rather take our chances being “slaves” to white Christians in diaspora.
chai. . . grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

chai. . . grin grin grin grin

Na you sabi. You want to drag everybody down with you abi because of a war fought and lost by the igbos in 1970?

No be me do you abeg. Go and meet the hausa muslims that defeated igbos. grin

Imhotep, I am warning you, leave my thread alone and let people that want to learn to learn the truth. If igbos like, they should be plotting how to kill all Yorubas for a war lost to the Hausas. Na una sabi.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Na you sabi. You want to drag everybody down with you abi because of a war fought and lost by the igbos in 1970?

No be me do you abeg. Go and meet the hausa muslims that defeated igbos. grin

Imhotep, I am warning you, leave my thread alone and let people that want to learn to learn the truth. If igbos like, they should be plotting how to kill all Yorubas for a war lost to the Hausas. Na una sabi.
LMAO
The black scorpion will not be happy with you. grin grin grin

calm down and support ONE NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

LMAO
The black scorpion will not be happy with you. grin grin grin

calm down and support ONE NIGERIA.

undecided undecided
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Good luck and good bye...

Don't quote me if I haven't mentioned you...
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

TheCabal is plotting is own self-exile to Australia at the moment grin grin

sai baba

None of my business, I only agreed with the second part of his comment.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2018
Iamdazzle:

Good luck and good bye...

Don't quote me if I haven't mentioned you...

You are the one to get out! I created the thread. Where do you off telling me not to quote you on my thread? angry
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by pedrilo: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
you have all assumed a condescending posture to midwife an infant entity.
the issue at hand is critical and key but most of ur comments stems from tribal and ethnic bigotry
we are completely finished in dis country
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You are the one to get out! I created the thread. Where do you off telling me not to quote you on my thread? angry

Silly rude child.

you created a flimsy inept thread bereft of any sound logic and validity and so everyone who doesn't agree with your indiscriminate stance can' t comment their views? How unseemly. You need a better sensitization if you cannot politely communicate with others, who careless about your shenanigans.

To think my comment wasn't even directed at you and you had to barge in with your crap in the name of thread creator.

Don't quote me again, be guided.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by austinkenneth: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
TheCabal:

I am always amazed with the average south easterners obsession with the idea that; someday someway the nation will set ablaze and the south east will remain unscathed like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in old testament.

I know you feel powerless and worthless like a reject and that somehow the "hungry northerner" whom you supposedly lord over is responsible for your inability to pacify you earthly desires.

You blame everyone but yourself for all the wrong decisions you have made from the day you were born till this moment. In light of this, I fail to see how this collective delusion you and your kind are passing through will result in negative consequences for Nigeria and Nigerians when you turn to the west for a piece of bread, purified bottled water and sackcloth to cover you unclothedness.

When I read posts like these or meet people like you; I see an ideology that translates into slavery; slaves chained at the hands, feet and neck, walking in a single file through the streets of western nations. If you listen carefully; you can hear a whip crack on their backs, the smell of fear pulsating from their breath as they scream in anguish.

You find them standing when they should sit, laughing when they should be crying, smiling when they should complaining, and running when the majority is dancing.

You really took out time to write this epistle because you thought he is Igbo. Now that you know he is not not, what do you have to say about yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by AAlozie(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
We are discussing a serious issue and the igbos are looking back. Why don’t igbos just attack the whole of Yoruba land to end the whole matter.

All these internet hate is a waste of energy. Boys are talking of shipping out of the sh!thole and igbos want to get even with yorubas.

Start a freaking war with the Yorubas and defeat us.
We don't need to start any war with you lots. The hardship is already dealing with. By 2023, u people will start eating from the dustbin.
This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
AAlozie:

We don't need to start any war with you lots. The hardship is already dealing with. By 2023, u people will start eating from the dustbin.
This is just the beginning

And igbos will be left out of the suffering?
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by karlboss: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
When I was in secondary school my guys told me oh boy leave this country no hope for this country. I told them 9ja will be great again that was 2006. I too wanna leave this country
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by justtoodark: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
shouldnt it be the other way around...?stay your ground and defend your christian heritage.....??...

i dont get you.... undecided

aint you making it easier for moslems to take over the ol joint by leaving....?

btw...

even europe is been islamized as we speak....their is no where to run.... undecided
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by gaby(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Whatever you finally decide to do,please do not attempt it my way.

Incase you haven't read my story look it up on my profile.

Peace
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by AAlozie(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

And igbos will be left out of the suffering?
Most Igbos are not salary earners. They have their own businesses

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
gaby:
Whatever you finally decide to do,please do not attempt it my way.

Incase you haven't read my story look it up on my profile.

Peace

Ok Bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ganduje Orders Probe Of Kano Zoo’s ‘gorilla Swallowed N6.8m’ / Magboro Communities Threaten To Boycott Ogun LG Polls Over Dredgers' Activities / Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.