Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. (11858 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Business that has put you at the mercy of all your enemies? Business indeed.
OnyeOGA:

grin
Truthcat na ur own forefathers wey no sabi Business if not for an Igbo wey want one Nigeria.
Lzaa imhotep
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
All over the places you are not first citizens.
please respect your Igbo lawmakers in Lagos
grin
cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
see the suffersticated ones lamenting Igbo domination LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2018
Lawmakers that were put to sleep during the last bill? Lawmakers or bench warmers? Even chairs are more useful than those ones.
imhotep:

please respect your Igbo lawmakers in Lagos
grin
cc lzaa onyeoga
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by OnyeOGA(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
Imhotep continue to reset the brains of the suffersticated zombies.
I will be back soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2018
That's the understanding they have. It could have even been sponsored. Just watch, you and your people will soon be out here crying.
imhotep:

see the suffersticated ones lamenting Igbo domination LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2018
How can people with no brain reset same for others? Akpu logic that is.
OnyeOGA:

Imhotep continue to reset the brains of the suffersticated zombies.
I will be back soon
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2018
You guys should stop fighting na!

Why do igbos have so much bile in their hearts? Can’t you guys forget about the alleged transgressions of the Yorubas towards you? We are discussing a serious issue here as Christians/southerners and we are fighting amongst ourselves. Northerners will just be laughing at us.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
That's the understanding they have. It could have even been sponsored. Just watch, you and your people will soon be out here crying.
You want to carry placard abi grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat stop responding to the insults of the igbos please. Do not allow them make you derail the thread, please.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga

You are a court jester. Can’t you be serious for once?
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2018
this is an eye opener for your fellow Yoruba on this nl,I have many of them offline complaining of traveling out after voting for that terrorist,...seems you couldn't handle what you bred,I saw how you jubilated when unarmed Ipob were killed, ..you call yourself a Christian but derive joy to see others go through excruciating pains...
I pray you won't get that visa you are looking for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
How can people with no brain reset same for others? Akpu logic that is.
Igbo amaka

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari winning the next election doesn't change where I stand on the future of Nigeria. Your fathers are the ones who wanted one Nigeria and you have it.
OnyeOGA:

grin
I just pray that Buhari wins the next election so that ur eye will open like the Biafrans.
If he succeeds, then we will know who his or her forefathers want one Nigeria.
Lzaa imhotep
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

who takes Nigger Area seriously nowadays ? grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

you can't escape this you know undecided

you can see how your fellow Yoruba Muslim brothers are countering you on this thread,to show how wicked they can be....and you that loud on being a Christian but yet you harbour hate on Igbos, I remembered one thread you were jumping like gorilla beating your chest on how you Will vote that terrorist to inflict more pains on Igbos..shame on you for being a hatef Christian. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561:
this is an eye opener for your fellow Yoruba on this nl,I have many of them offline complaining of traveling out after voting for that terrorist,...seems you couldn't handle what you bred,I saw how you jubilated when unarmed Ipob were killed, ..you call yourself a Christian but derive joy to see others go through excruciating pains...
I pray you won't get that visa you are looking for.
Nwanyi oma. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thanks for posting this jare.

The guys are all planning to run away from their one united, indivisible and everlasting Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2018
stupid thread from a wicked soul undecided
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
Buhari winning the next election doesn't change where I stand on the future of Nigeria. Your fathers are the ones who wanted one Nigeria and you have it.
see your uncle OBJ hustling for one Nigger Area in the 1960s
Sai Baba till the year 7,000AD

CC Lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561:

you can't escape this you know undecided

you can see how your fellow Yoruba Muslim brothers are countering you on this thread,to show how wicked they can be....and you that loud on being a Christian but yet you harbour hate on Igbos, I remembered one thread you were jumping like gorilla beating your chest on how you Will vote that terrorist to inflict more pains on Igbos..shame on you for being a hatef Christian. undecided

Please provide proof that I rejoiced when Igbos were killed. You can say anything about me but I never rejoiced about Nnamdi Kanu ooo.Imhotep is my witness.

As for your comment about visa, you are not God na.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

Nwanyi oma. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thanks for posting this jare.

The guys are all planning to run away from their one united, indivisible and everlasting Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga
don't mind them,markfemi has ran away to settle in Australia,that one get luck because he never supported buhari or this faulty foundation called foozoogeria,he even created a thread calling on his Yoruba Christian brothers to exonerate himself on the uncalled attack being meted on Igbos during the python dance,but this Alcatraz whatever was busy jumping like a hungry ape in that thread,yet he called himself a Christian. ..

he never see anything yet,that visa he shall never see it. .we are in this together undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:
see your uncle OBJ hustling for one Nigger Area in the 1960s Sai Baba till the year 7,000AD
CC Lzaa onyeoga
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561:

don't mind them,markfemi has ran away to settle in Australia,that one get luck because he never supported buhari or this faulty foundation called foozoogeria,he even created a thread calling on his Yoruba Christian brothers to exonerate himself on the uncalled attack being meted on Igbos during the python dance,but this Alcatraz whatever was busy jumping like a hungry ape in that thread,yet he called himself a Christian. ..

he never see anything yet,that visa he shall never see it. .we are in this together undecided

Go and sit down. You are not God! angry

Na here we go dey when e go happen.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin truthsayer10 and igbophobia na 1 and 2

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin truthsayer10 and igbophobia na 1 and 2

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561:

If you have your way, you better run. You want to stay and fight igbo enemies in Nigeria? Can you fight them all?
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561:

chai see afonja confusion.

This is what happens when people see the truth but continue to recycle falsehood.

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Please provide proof that I rejoiced when Igbos were killed. You can say anything about me but I never rejoiced about Nnamdi Kanu ooo.Imhotep is my witness.

As for your comment about visa, you are not God na.
take your wicked soul outta my mention, weren't you the one swearing on how you will vote buhari to inflict more pains on Igbos,even though we might have tribal differences did you even consider you are a Christian, what then distances you from the same Muslim you call terrorist. .you think Igbos are you greatest enemy abii,,God is God of signs and wonders..as python dancers are receiving it hot from their end,so shall their supporters receive their in 100 folds, ,,come to the east and see how every one in living large despite the hate that emanate from you and your zoogeria kinsmen.
undecided...you ain't leaving here for anybodyundecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
This is a fraud that has long been busted. Find another one.
imhotep:

Igbo amaka

cc lzaa onyeoga
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2018
Yes, and waive Israeli flag too.
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by horsepower101: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
I remember last year when someone said if America brought a slave ship to apapa wharf, Nigerians will be fighting to get on board. I thought it was a mean joke.

But nowadays, it's looking like that person was saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561:

take your wicked soul outta my mention, weren't you the one swearing on how you will vote buhari to inflict more pains on Igbos,even though we might have tribal differences did you even consider you are a Christian, what then distances you from the same Muslim you call terrorist. .you think Igbos are you greatest enemy abii,,God is God of signs and wonders..as python dancers are receiving it got from their end,so she'll their supporters receive their in 100 folds, ,,come to the east and see how every one in living large despite the hate that emanate from you and your zoogeria kinsmen.
undecided...you ain't leaving here for anybodyundecided
this is exactly how Kwara was lost on the altar of suffersticated politricks grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoma

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) / We Need Saraki, Not Frequent Traveller Seeking Treatment - North Central PDP / INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.