Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. (11802 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is one of d reason am not committed in my relationship bcus I know I will leave this shithole with little opportunity that comes my way grin
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
richybanky:
This is one of d reason am not committed in my relationship bcus I know I will leave this shithole with little opportunity that comes my way grin

Me likewise. But it is an excruciating experience severing potentially rewarding relationships due to your sentiments about your country.

I am consoled because I am doing this for my kids.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I believe you and urge you to do what you have to do. I am of the same sentiment and I hope a miracle happens soon for the sake of my unborn kids.
grin grin @ d embolden.. The only way someone can help and secure d future is his unborn kids is to have them in a good countries like Europe, America, Canada etc
Having ur kids in Nigeria is like back to square 1 cus what dey are going to face will be bigger than what their parents ar currently facing.
What am facing now is harder than what my parents faced during their time cus 9ja was kinda good but now 9ja is hell and think about what 9ja will look like in d next 20 years
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
richybanky:

grin grin @ d embolden.. The only way someone can help and secure d future is his unborn kids is to have them in a good countries like Europe, America, Canada etc
Having ur kids in Nigeria is like back to square 1 cus what dey are going to face will be bigger than what their parents ar currently facing.
What am facing now is harder than what my parents faced during their time cus 9ja was kinda good but now 9ja is hell and think about what 9ja will look like in d next 20 years

We are saying the same thing. I don’t want to have my kids here.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

We are saying the same thing. I don’t want to have my kids here.
I know
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
richybanky:

In 20 years time, the country will already be 80% Muslim and it will be hell!
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by horsepower101: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
This thread is funny but sad and depressing at the same time.

When I see so many wasted talents and graduates in Nigeria whose future has been stolen from them I feel bad as a human being.

But Nigeria has forced me to become hardened because of its foolish citizens.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
horsepower101:
This thread is funny but sad and depressing at the same time.

When I see so many wasted talents and graduates in Nigeria whose future has been stolen from them I feel bad as a human being.

But Nigeria has forced me to become hardened because of its foolish citizens.

Enlighten me bro. Have i said the truth or not? And do you share my sentiment?
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by OnyeOGA(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Adeboye and Osibanjo disappointed a lot of Christians and it came as a shock but what can we do? You igbo guys should forget about who hates you or not. The issue is that the country has failed and all discerning Christians should be making plans.

If I jam an Igbo guy abroad, I will forget about all the animosity from Nigeria and work with him for progress. What is my point? Nigeria has failed us all.

So please forget about my sentiments about your tribe abeg.
grin
do you think that we Are religious fanatic like you guys
Afterall, Yakubu Gowon is a Christian.
Stop saying that it will descend on Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by ihitenansa: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

Ok fair enough.
But escape is not a good solution.
Start by removing the hatred you have for Igbo people. It will not take you anywhere

cc lzaa onyeocha
we need the profession of hate from his likes,.. truth be told it has kept igbos like me on my toes and blazing from all cylinders,... their kind has made the igbo man very strong, formidable and ready to take on anything whatsoever.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by horsepower101: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Enlighten me bro. Have i said the truth or not? And do you share my sentiment?

My leaving the country is enough evidence on how I feel.

If you notice, nobody here actually disagrees with your current stance. They are just calling you out about your past.

Personally I don't give a damn anymore. People can say whatever hateful things that they want towards Igbos, it wont make their life or situation any better at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by OnyeOGA(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Baba, na badt market the man be oooo.

My mama been dey tell me say when e first come for 1984, people dey chop for dust bin but I no believe. We just wanted Jonathan out but 3.5 years later, I now know what it means when they say Buhari is an harbinger of hardship and everything that is not good.

On behalf of myself and millions of Christians of Yoruba extraction, I apologise to all we offended by voting out Jonathan. It was a grave mistake which has imperiled millions of Christians in Nigeria and we are now in the middle of an Islamic war which threatens to force a strange religion on people of our faith.

I am truly sorry.
grin
Don't you know that Yorubas betrayal took my grandpa to his early grave.
Awolowo is the cause of all this.
Ojukwu freed him from the Prison he was and told him to declare Oduduwa Republic but the man went and betrayed him

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
horsepower101:

My leaving the country is enough evidence on how I feel.

If you notice, nobody here actually disagrees with your current stance. They are just calling you out about your past.

Personally I don't give a damn anymore. People can say whatever hateful things that they want towards Igbos, it wont make their life or situation any better at the end of the day.

True Talk. You saw the future very early.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by NigelCundy: 12:00am On Mar 22, 2018
I just want to leave Nigeria I just want to leave Nigeria cry
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by newbornmacho(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

It’s better you leave with your kids as these jihadis up north have their eyes set on the Christian South. Buhari has done the economic job of crippling us financially while his foot soldiers are waging war in Benue. If you know what is good for you, kindly commence travel plans now.
I understand your concerns...however I don't see the Igbo nation becoming Muslim EVER...that will never happen and even the Muslims themselves know this...I can't speak for the rest of Nigeria though
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2018
@ op, I want some of what you are smoking. Are you a coward or what? Turkey is still very fresh in people's memory and will never repeat itself. Aside that, the Muslims in the south have nothing in common with the bloodthirsty animals up north. We are Yoruba first before any religion.

Nigeria will break before that, better believe it. Restructuring is good but won't happen because it won't be easy for the parasites to leave their host, but when all our boys who have been honorably discharged from the Army and Marines pay us a visit soon and level the ports and rain shell on the borders, everyone in Nigeria will answer their father's name. Nigeria is illegal as it is, the original constitution at independence has been thrown away with everyone doing what they want. We have no country as of now, all we need is a little help from those who know the deal. Thousands of lives will be lost but it's a small price to pay for stupidity, we will rebuild and be wise for it. World powers will police us for a fee while we build our security. The north can't cut a deal with anybody because they have nothing to offer anyone.

So you need to stop talking like a coward and fight for your life and you future children. The other country you want to run to paid with tears, sweat and blood to make their country better, fight for yours.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
You are sick in the head with this nonsense. Ojukwu couldn't and didn't free Awolowo from prison, Gowon did. And who is Ojukwu to tell Awolowo to do anything? There was no alliance between the two, so there was no betrayal. The only thing was, Ojukwu, a brainless spoiled brat who thought he could get Awolowo, an older, better and more sophisticated version of himself to bend but failed.
OnyeOGA:

grin
Don't you know that Yorubas betrayal took my grandpa to his early grave.
Awolowo is the cause of all this.
Ojukwu freed him from the Prison he was and told him to declare Oduduwa Republic but the man went and betrayed him

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by TheInsignia: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2018
At op, you sound like a coward to me.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by OnyeOGA(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
You are sick in the head with this nonsense. Ojukwu couldn't have and didn't free Awolowo from prison, Gowon did. And who is Ojukwu to tell Awolowo to do anything? There was no alliance between the two, so there was no betrayal. The only thing was, Ojukwu, a brainless spoiled brat who thought he could get Awolowo, an older, better and more sophisticated version of himself to bend but failed.
...and after that. Awolowo now took rat Poison and died.
grin
in Awolowo's voice,"One day, Nigeria will be better."
grin
lzaa imhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2018
OnyeOGA:
...and after that. Awolowo now took rat Poison and died. grin in Awolowo's voice,"One day, Nigeria will be better." grin lzaa imhotep
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
grin
lzaa imhotep
confused Awolowo huslting for Nigger Area cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Whatever makes you feel better.

Your fathers wanted one Nigeria, and here you have it.
OnyeOGA:

grin
grin
lzaa imhotep
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2018
If only your forefathers had listened to the greatest Awolowo, you all won't be confused termites all over Nigeria right now.
imhotep:

confused Awolowo huslting for Nigger Area cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
If only your forefathers had listened to the greatest Awolowo, you all won't be confused termites all over Nigeria right now.
like in Lagos abi cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:

lzaa and onyeoga come and see latest rumor grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:

And it worked until u and ur gambari overlords started doing tribalism and igbophobia then ndigbo said enough
hope u don't think it was only ojukwu that declared biafra cuz biafra was born the day hausas screamed araba and yorubas said igbos shld go
it took ages but the middle belt and south south have woken up to the lies they have been fed about ndigbo
this geographical expression is a joke and is on it's last legs
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:
don't mind truthsayer10 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga
deomelllo wee hate this grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
@ op, I want some of what you are smoking. Are you a coward or what? Turkey is still very fresh in people's memory and will never repeat itself. Aside that, the Muslims in the south have nothing in common with the bloodthirsty animals up north. We are Yoruba first before any religion.

Nigeria will break before that, better believe it. Restructuring is good but won't happen because it won't be easy for the parasites to leave their host, but when all our boys who have been honorably discharged from the Army and Marines pay us a visit soon and level the ports and rain shell on the borders, everyone in Nigeria will answer their father's name. Nigeria is illegal as it is, the original constitution at independence has been thrown away with everyone doing what they want. We have no country as of now, all we need is a little help from those who know the deal. Thousands of lives will be lost but it's a small price to pay for stupidity, we will rebuild and be wise for it. World powers will police us for a fee while we build our security. The north can't cut a deal with anybody because they have nothing to offer anyone.

So you need to stop talking like a coward and fight for your life and you future children. The other country you want to run to paid with tears, sweat and blood to make their country better, fight for yours.

You have spoken well but I won’t stay and fight anybody. If there needs to be funding, we can always help from the diaspora. I didn’t help get Nigeria to this pitiable state so why should I fight a war physically to salvage her? I want to leave and I will leave. Adeboye and his RCCG pastors can wait and fight. They partly got us here in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by OnyeOGA(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

grin
Truthcat na ur own forefathers wey no sabi Business if not for an Igbo wey want one Nigeria.
Lzaa imhotep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2018
All over the places you are not first class citizens.
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by OnyeOGA(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:

grin
I just pray that Buhari wins the next election so that ur eye will open like the Biafrans.
If he succeeds, then we will know who his or her forefathers want one Nigeria.
Lzaa imhotep

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sheriffdeen: "Lagos, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun carry debt burden of N1.04tr" / Coalition Commends Buhari For "Liberating 5 North-East States From Terrorists" / Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.