Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. (11844 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Igbos that are mostly Christians are the ones attacking me. If you hate us so much, abeg attack. I have said it long ago. However, my advice is for all Christians irrespective of tribe.

I don’t care about your references to my past threads about igbos. If you like, heed my advice. I won’t be here when the war will be fought with the jihadis nationwide (yes, we have jihadis in Yorubaland). My immediate responsibility is to leave for the sake of my future family.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

chai see afonja confusion.

This is what happens when people see the truth but continue to recycle falsehood.

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
Yes, and waive Israeli flag too.
But why . . .you don't want one Nigger-Area again ? ? ? grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

this is exactly how Kwara was lost on the altar of suffersticated politricks grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoma

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Iddiot, see the work devil has given you to do.
imhotep:

see your uncle OBJ hustling for one Nigger Area in the 1960s
Sai Baba till the year 7,000AD

CC Lzaa onyeoga
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

If you have your way, you better run. You want to stay and fight igbo enemies in Nigeria? Can you fight them all?
chai,,so after breeding a terrorist you wanna run away from him

you ain't seeing anything yet..
Mr,if it calls for fighting out own battle we shall do it wholeheartedly. ,we ain't mate remember we have done it before and can still do it again..keep running, we shall occupy all your lands soon undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2018
When everyone leaves, you can remain in one Nigeria since you can't be on your own.
imhotep:

But why . . .you don't want one Nigger-Area again ? ? ? grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
Iddiot, see the work devil has given you to do.
Bow down and listen to the prophet.
Igbo amaka

cc lzaa onyeoga preshy561

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Igbos that are mostly Christians are the ones attacking me. If you hate us so much, abeg attack. I have said it long ago. However, my advice is for all Christians irrespective of tribe.

I don’t care about your references to my past threads about igbos. If you like, heed my advice. I won’t be here when the war will be fought with the jihadis nationwide (yes, we have jihadis in Yorubaland). My immediate responsibility is to leave for the sake of my future family.
mtcheeeeew!!!we are coming to occupy your empty lands soon.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:
Bow down and listen to the prophet. Igbo amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

chai see afonja confusion.

This is what happens when people see the truth but continue to recycle falsehood.

cc lzaa onyeoga
don't mind that hateful being undecided

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561:

take your wicked soul outta my mention, weren't you the one swearing on how you will vote buhari to inflict more pains on Igbos,even though we might have tribal differences did you even consider you are a Christian, what then distances you from the same Muslim you call terrorist. .you think Igbos are you greatest enemy abii,,God is God of signs and wonders..as python dancers are receiving it hot from their end,so shall their supporters receive their in 100 folds, ,,come to the east and see how every one in living large despite the hate that emanate from you and your zoogeria kinsmen.
undecided...you ain't leaving here for anybodyundecided

See you talking like my God. Lol.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
When everyone leaves, you can remain in one Nigeria since you can't be on your own.
Make sure you leave and go to Libya so your gambari slavery will be completed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Like Ojukwu like Nnamdi. He has bolted to Ghana and left his people to suffer.

Why are you blessed with these cowardly prophets?

imhotep:

Bow down and listen to the prophet.
Igbo amaka

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561:

Na your problem be that ooo. I don’t care about Nigeria or even Yorubaland again. I want out!
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Heavance(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2018
pedrilo:
without bn told, any sensible youth should be planning towards dis.
i am 31 and will not get married until i leave dis hell hole as dat will further make tins worse for me to leave easily
plenty girls around me want marriage, but i say not in nigeria
So we are many living with this thought?
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

See you talking like my God. Lol.
is that all you gat to say after voting a terrorist undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
Like Ojukwu like Nnamdi. He has bolted to Ghana and left his people to suffer.

Why are you blessed with these cowardly prophets?

and now you are planning to self-exile yourself to the Libyan desert.
Safe journey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
We live in our land, and then places better than my land, unlike you that are economic refugees who can't live in your land. I'm sure your brothers flooded Libya and are on sale there.
imhotep:

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Na your problem be that ooo. I don’t care about Nigeria or even Yorubaland again. I want out!
typical Yoruba man undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
We are talking of a better life and some igbos want to fight Fulani and occupy Nigeria.

Na una wahala be that oooo. Nigeria matter don tire many SWners and they want a better life.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561:

we must enjoy this our one, united, indivisible and everlasting Nigeria.

sai Baba.

cc lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
We are talking of a better life and some igbos want to fight Fulani and occupy Nigeria.

Na una wahala be that oooo. Nigeria matter don tire many SWners and they want a better life.
So you see where the coward title comes from now. . .
Someone will be planning self-exile from his ancestral land LMAO.
Ok . . .safe trip. We will pray for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Ode, Tinubu is a short man compared to Buhari and it's our culture to bow for those older than you. Next!
[quote author=LZAA post=66054669][/quote]
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

sai Baba.

cc lzaa onyeoga

I won’t go down the hate route with you. My job is to sensitize my fellow Christians to make plans.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:
sai Baba.
cc lzaa onyeoga
one naijeriyaaaaaa gaskiya grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I won’t go down the hate route with you. My job is to sensitize my fellow Christians to make plans.
all the while hating Igbo people, while professing Christianity LMAO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:
So you see where the coward title comes from now. . . Someone will be planning self-exile from his ancestral land LMAO. Ok . . .safe trip. We will pray for you.

cc l.zaa onye.oga pres hy561
self exile nobi small cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Truthcat:
Ode, Tinubu is a short man compared to Buhari and it's our culture to bow for those older than you. Next!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by casualobserver1: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Cunnilingus:
I already have the money. Now the problem is finding reliable source for any European country genuine papers

Forget Europe. I suggest Canada.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Truthcat: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Those kind of trips are reserved for people like you. I know your eyes are still in Libya despite what is going on there, as your attitude will be, is it not just slavery.

imhotep:

and now you are planning to self-exile yourself to the Libyan desert.
Safe journey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight / Ex-militants Allege Exclusion From NNPCL Contracts, Threaten Violence / Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.