Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (61436 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
you back to suck more?
you saaying suck is actually an insult to that word suck,you have nothing to be sucked..short man devil you are just empty,both upstairs and downundecided

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by cantok(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spent on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men..... sad
grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2018
greiyboy u fall my hand sha...Some people aren't worth replying

Just ignore them....once u do...They will look stupid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Because it can hurt a man's ago.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by sanpipita(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:
That's shows you how misogynistic the African society is.
Many women are the silent breadwinners in many families but they are not recognized.
The world structure is shaped to suit the ego of the male species.

I agree, men and their ego can be very fragile, once they see a successful and purposeful lady they start getting intimidated for nothing, hence women who do things for men rather keep quiet about it, there are lots of women who have built houses for their husbands but they never tell anyone they did so.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by great664(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spent on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men..... sad

You are right 99.9℅ problems in the world are being created and executed by men just to PLEASE Women... Without women there will be no Ego... So I think the women should be removed instead

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Teaser0904(f): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
are you gay?
Nonot gay, i am just a science student.Dont mind me.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

you saaying suck is actually an insult to that word suck,you have nothing to be sucked..short man devil you are just empty,both upstairs and downundecided
ok then come lick whatever is there...
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by madridsta007(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2018
CastedAyo:
Twitter user @doreenglm who identifies as a feminist says women who support their male partners financially prefer to keep it quiet because it doesn't reflect well on their men.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/women-rarely-speak-up-about-financially-supporting-their-male-partners-lady.html

I always worry when certain folks like this fellow, nuance big English to project an opinion of theirs masked as a collective opinion of an identified group. Lady, once it is not a result from proven research with standardised methodology, it is an opinion of yours— subjective, sentimentalised and obviously skewed. Stop projecting it as an opinion of a group. That’s sheer arrogance, sadly a known Nigerian-feminist trait. Women who financially support their men do it for THEIR own varying reasons. They obviously didn’t have a big meeting to decide on the type of support or reason.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2018
Teaser0904:
Nonot gay, [s]i am just a science student.Dont mind me.[/s]
for a student you really suck at answering questions.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
ok then come lick whatever is there...
your brain is damaged,it needs to be refurbished.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by babasolution: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Teaser0904:
We should leave men alone?are you okay in the head?you mean i should leave my boo alone?no never!Speak for yourself guy ,my boo still care. cheesy cheesy

i thought you girls dont want men

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

your brain is damaged,it needs to be refurbished.
agreed. atleast your damaged pvssy can be saved, my brain is toast.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
dont get emotional with insults. if you really have a hymen then my words cant take it away from you can they?
chillax.
Coming from a low ass short devil..... broke troll cover your head in shame boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by brainbox1000(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2018
Do you know a lady called Eve? Don’t you think human problems started with her ?

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by bizzy500: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

try him to knw if he's empty downstairs
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
agreed. atleast your damaged pvssy can be saved, my brain is toast.
pussy nigga,your mama must have done a nice work by sending you to a pussy school,what a great achievement!!

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Flowers95: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
when a woman is bitter check her profile, she's ugly.
when a man is bitter check his profile he's broke.
but atleast a job can solve the man's problem. a woman will be bitter till she's buried even if she is rich. even plastic surgery cant turn 100% ugly to 100% pretty.it improves on whats already there.
Unfortunately money is not easy to find, that’s why most if not all men remain in the same financial bracket from their 20s till death. It’s much easier for an ugly woman to turn beautiful than a broke man to be get money, it’s normally a mentality. That it very obvious young man. You seem to have this nasty attitude towards females, it’s quite distasteful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Andrewgame42: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spend on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men..... sad

Attention seeker, I gave u one "like" oh

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
short man devil undecided
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Teaser0904(f): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
for a student you really suck at answering questions.
You are too slow for my liking guy,kindly desist from quoting me.Swerve omo ote. cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by majekoam(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spend on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men..... sad

Weren't you the one complaining a few days ago that no man has approached you to be your husband?

This post will help....

Also who was the first person to sin according to the bible....

see trouble.. grin grin

You might think you're being funny, or proving a point but your actually making your life and the lives of women even worse...

You're just not deep enough to get it...

We will be held accountable for everything we do...

till your next erroneous comment.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by brainbox1000(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
. Do you know a lady called Eve? Don’t you think human problems started with her ? Or you still think .....
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Dozie32(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
.........mumu girl

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Teaser0904(f): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2018
babasolution:

i thought you girls dont want men
Who are the girls?Dont generalize plusss.I want my boo and i will always want him.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by zolajpower: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
I tell you sis the earlier they realise that men have nothing to offer the better cool

This okro necklace wearing lefulefu girl ,when will your sense hit the front page for the first time in life? Have you forgotten with ur papa mama wont welcome you into this world?

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2018
Teaser0904:
You are too slow for my liking guy,kindly desist from quoting me.Swerve omo ote. cheesy
listen to this student talking about slowness. smh. trying to use me to feel special. i pity you.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Miggs(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
9ja ladies cant even compete anywhere. has a Miss Nigeria ever won a Miss World or Miss Universe? i seriously doubt with all the ugliness im seeing
A Nigerian lady called AGBANI DAREGO won the Miss World competition in 2001.
But at the way things have changed in terms of goodlooks in Nigeria,a Nigerian man is likely to win the Miss World competition in the next 5years than a Nigerian woman in the next 100

5 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Coming from a low ass short devil..... broke troll cover your head in shame boy cheesy
broke seems to be your password. well go marry a rich man and stop dealing with the brokes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

pussy nigga,your mama must have done a nice work by sending you to a pussy school,what a great achievement!!
and now you insulting my mother! another woman like yourself. welcome to the club of woman-haters

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2018
Miggs:

A Nigerian lady called AGBANI DAREGO won the Miss World competition in 2001.
But at the way things have changed in terms of goodlooks in Nigeria,a Nigerian man is likely to win the Miss World competition in the next 5years than a Nigerian woman in the next 100
that was a rhetorical question my guy. it didnt need an answer. thats why noone bothered to answer but your stupid self.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2018
I am a woman and i beg to disagree on this submission.

If there were no men, women would not have been in existence and of cos the world would not exist.

Until you see yourself not being equal to a man, you will continually have the wrong mindset about men.

The Male and Female gender are created uniquely in their own form mentally, emotionally etc.

IMO, The woman can do better what a man cannot do.

Until you place an unlimited value on your self, you will keep seeing urself as equal to man which is an abuse to your mental health.

biacan:

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (64) (Reply)

About Women Making The First Move. / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.