Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (61665 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Teaser0904(f): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
listen to this student talking about slowness. smh. trying to use me to feel special. i pity you.
Use you to feel special?Who the fuvk you think you are?You are nothing but a simpleton to me.Fuvk off. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
broke seems to be your password. well go marry a rich man and stop dealing with the brokes.
Finally he has admit been broke cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Finally he has admit been broke cool
you must be menstruating your brains

ubunja:
when a woman is bitter check her profile, she's ugly.
when a man is bitter check his profile he's broke.
but atleast a job can solve the man's problem. a woman will be bitter till she's buried even if she is rich. even plastic surgery cant turn 100% ugly to 100% pretty.it improves on whats already there.

ubunja:
when a girl calls me broke i get an erection.i dont know why.

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by paroh137(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spend on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men..... sad

You lack quality and intense penising in your life. That's why you keep making senseless comments.

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
you must be menstruating your brains

Boy go back and keep jerking off your brain cool
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Boy go back and keep jerking off your brain cool
no smart answer?
thought so.... stupid

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
no smart answer?
thought so.... stupid
Like seriously shocked you frustrated criminal had the guts to call me stupid when your life is been built on stupidity sad go make yourself useful cool

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by franchasng: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Only a useless man will pray for a woman to feed him or spend on him.

How much can a woman give to a man Before a woman spend 1million naira on a man, go and check very well, that man is worth 100billion and must have spent 100million on her in the past.

But a man can spend 50million on a chewing gum girl that can't even afford 1000naira recharge card and men aren't complaining undecided

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Like seriously shocked you frustrated criminal had the guts to call me stupid when your life is been built on stupidity sad go make yourself useful cool
now im a criminal? do you even read the things you type?

stupid.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2018
franchasng:

How much can a woman give to a man Before a woman spend 1million naira on a man, go and check very well, that man is worth 100billion and must have spent 100million on her in the past.

But a man can spend 50million on a chewing gum girl that can't even afford 1000naira recharge card and men aren't complaining undecided
a Vagina Worshipper is born everyday....

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Miggs(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
that was a rhetorical question my guy. it didnt need an answer. thats why noone bothered to answer but your stupid self.
Take it easy man...I am not your enemy

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Miggs:

Take it easy man...I am not your enemy
you didnt come as a friend

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
and now you insulting my mother! another woman like yourself. welcome to the club of woman-haters
thanks to your mother that sent you to a pussy school nigga.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2018
912:
Two words I hate hearing nowadays because they have been severely overused and abused on social media
1) slay - anyone that can take off their cloths or dress like a slut is a slay queen on social media

2) feminist - anyone that has been frustrated by men and now devotes their entire life to insulting everything that looks like a man will claim to be a feminist on social media.

The person above me is a perfect example of number 2

I wish I can delete these words from existence

Back to the topic:

The ratio of women to men that are bread winners is like 1 to 1,000,000 so what are you people whining about? If you are talking about gender equality then using your analogy to press your argument is totally baseless. All these fake ass feminist e-rats need to grow up. Trying to compare yourselves to men and doing everything you can to put men down isn't feminism it is just stupidity. This is why couples in this generation are finding it hard to stay married because instead of being companions they are competitors
wisdom no go kill you bro....nice thought

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

now you thanking her to avoid the Woman-Hater label? you're so simple i would think you are a guy. loser.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by FluidQueen(f): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:
This claim is a big scam to humanity and we all know that. Any woman supporting her on this is nothing but a gender bigotic coward.

You cannot freely eat from a woman without complain, you can NEVER eat from a woman and go scot free, no responsible man will ever pray to be fed by a woman because we all know th kind of attitude they possess when such happen, they are not worth taking from, they are not worth feeding from, they are not worth hoping on, they are not worth depending on.

A woman will give you x6 bad attitude for being the breadwinner of the family, ask any of your friend that's being fed by a woman, they are living in hell, they seize to have a say, they take all manner of attitudes from the said woman.

They won't publicize it to siblings and family friends, but the attitude and the controlling power they give and possess to their men in private will be more and worse than terrorists and devil.

Saying women don't publicize it when they feed the family is a big LIE, they discuss it with their friends, the attitude they give to their husband or man will be x6 of what the feed them on.

That's why you'll see a single rich woman of 30-40 years yet to be married, their attitude is shitty, dumb and frustrating to adapt with.

You'll be surprised to know that these women killing themselves and supporting her on this haven't for one day bought a bathroom slippers for their man.

Take and eat from any woman at your own peril, they don't worth it, they can't tolerate what men tolerate when feeding the family
So much Negative Stereotypes. so much Hasty generalization. Shoving All women into one box sounds pretty Comfortable when you ain't a member of that gender.

But when women do same, We're the bad guys.

7 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by FluidQueen(f): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2018
franchasng:

This one is still Stuck in the 12th Century.

The same women that are getting educated? Getting degrees? Getting jobs? Earning Salaries? And being a major determinant in the labor force? Buying houses?

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

too late to repeat it. sit right by me and we hate these women together
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Miggs(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
you didnt come as a friend
You can be unreasonably sensitive sometimes
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ReinaFarine: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:
This claim is a big scam to humanity and we all know that. Any woman supporting her on this is nothing but a gender bigotic coward.

You cannot freely eat from a woman without complain, you can NEVER eat from a woman and go scot free, no responsible man will ever pray to be fed by a woman because we all know th kind of attitude they possess when such happen, they are not worth taking from, they are not worth feeding from, they are not worth hoping on, they are not worth depending on.

A woman will give you x6 bad attitude for being the breadwinner of the family, ask any of your friend that's being fed by a woman, they are living in hell, they seize to have a say, they take all manner of attitudes from the said woman.

They won't publicize it to siblings and family friends, but the attitude and the controlling power they give and possess to their men in private will be more and worse than terrorists and devil.

Saying women don't publicize it when they feed the family is a big LIE, they discuss it with their friends, the attitude they give to their husband or man will be x6 of what the feed them on.

That's why you'll see a single rich woman of 30-40 years yet to be married, their attitude is shitty, dumb and frustrating to adapt with.

You'll be surprised to know that these women killing themselves and supporting her on this haven't for one day bought a bathroom slippers for their man.

Take and eat from any woman at your own peril, they don't worth it, they can't tolerate what men tolerate when feeding the family

Generalization is one of the signs of stupidity.

- You can never eat from a woman and go scotfree is absolutely false. That you haven't met good women doesn't mean they don't exist. The problem is, good women don't shout: I fed my husband and his entire family for Ten years while he was broke and unemployed. So you won't know when it happens.

The bad ones are the ones that keep screaming about being the breadwinners during the shirt time they held that position. So you only hear their voice and don't/can't interprete a good woman's silence.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2018
FluidQueen:
So much Negative Stereotypes. so much Hasty generalization. Shoving All women into one box sounds pretty Comfortable when you ain't a member of that gender.

But when women do same, We're the bad guys.

Debunk my comment with a solid and concrete point.

Anything less won't be given an attention.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2018
FluidQueen:

The same women that are getting educated? Getting degrees? Getting jobs? Earning Salaries? And being a major determinant in the labor force? Buying houses?
im glad its coming from a woman. these Vagina Worshippers dont know what time it is.
some of the things Martin0 and deadrat say will even get them arrested in feminist countries. things like "Women are the weaker vessels" etc. those statements are gender discrimination in the West. poor fools dont even know.

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by FluidQueen(f): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:

Debunk my comment with a solid and concrete point.

Anything less won't be given an attention.
who are you?

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spend on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah. I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men..... sad

FALSE DEAR.

You are saying this because: -
(i) probably you aint married to the best guy
(ii) you no get male pikin. cos he will be a man one day
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Miggs:
You can be unreasonably overtly sensitive sometimes
too late to correct
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by FluidQueen(f): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
im glad its coming from a woman. these Vagina Worshippers dont know what time it is.
some of the things Martin0 and deadrat say will even get them arrested in feminist countries. things like "Women are the weaker vessels" etc. those statements are gender discrimination in the West. poor fools dont even know.
these people with weird monikers, who are they?

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
FluidQueen:
who are you?
Do have a nice day.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Generalization is one of the signs of stupidity.

- You can never eat from a woman and go scotfree is absolutely false. That you haven't met good women doesn't mean they don't exist. The problem is, good women don't shout: I fed my husband and his entire family for Ten years while he was broke and unemployed. So you won't know when it happens.

The bad ones are the ones that keep screaming about being the breadwinners during the shirt time they held that position. So you only hear their voice and don't/can't interprete a good woman's silence.

What's your definition of "Generalization"?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
FluidQueen:
these people with weird monikers, who are they?
and you dont think your own moniker is not weird to us? smh. you're only special to your BF dont come online and try to act special.... you just words on a screen. wannabe.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by franchasng: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
FluidQueen:

the same women getting all these and making all these money aren't spending it on their boyfriends, fiancé's and husbands.

They spend it on fashion, tourism, fuckboys, intimate gadgets and sometimes their patients and chosen siblings.

Nigerian women are mean hearted my dear, we all know this, joke aside cry

Let me tell u something u don't know, black women are wicked generally, including my own sisters. I will give u examples.

My own eldest sister is rich, but guess what She hasn't contributed any meaningful thing to my village or community neither has she contributed to her husbands village or community.

It is the husband that has been doing great things in my own village and in his own village too. My sisters wealth is only enjoyed by her kids and my parents, nobody else.

My eldest bros and some other elder brothers are too and they have been doing wonders in both our village and in their wife's villages and family.

Now, I have lots of buoyant friends...one of my friend who lives in USA, his wife is a top earning midwife, but since the past 6yrs she traveled to US, she has never come back to Nigeria, her parents are wallowing in poverty, she doesn't care, her husband who is my friend is the only one who comes back and help both his own family and his wife's family too....his wife don't wanna come back to Nigeria. The only person she sends money is one of her elder sisters son she likes who is schooling, nobody else and she sends to her former Nigerian church pastor here in Nigeria.

I have a kind of distant aunt who was once a senator, go to her village, she did nothing, her husband place, nothing too, few paved roads during campaign only. She never helps people get job, only her hubby helps at times.

I have an elder Bros who trained his wife, wifey later became a top politician via appointment I think in 2015, she started earning millions, guess what She changed and now very troublesome and never visit our hometown again at all..she now prefers living in the city forever and doesn't help anybody.

Oprah Winfrey is the richest black american woman, has she ever visited Africa to do philanthropy and help poor Africans like Bill Gates and other male billionaires does How many rich women do u see doing philanthropy and helping poor communities

What are we saying? Black women are generally wicked and stingy.... Even when they become rich, their wealth don't circulate.

7 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
now im a criminal? do you even read the things you type?

stupid.
UBUNJA IS A FRUSTRATED CRIMINAL PERIOD cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (64) (Reply)

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.