Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (61677 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
UBUNJA IS A FRUSTRATED CRIMINAL PERIOD cool
atleast i dont get periods.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
atleast i dont get periods.
CRIMINAL cool

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
CRIMINAL cool
if only you could omit your period the way you omitted period. how many more days to go??
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Miggs(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
too late to correct
You clearly didnt know a Nigerian lady had won the Miss World competition before.I gave you the information and you got upset because i corrected you which you seem to hate.
You should try and be humble sometimes.Everyone isn't trying to "get you" or make you look bad.
Okay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Crizillion1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
It seems most NL girls are jobless I will advise they go learn hand work

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Miggs:
You clearly didnt know a Nigerian lady had won the Miss World competition before.I gave you the information and you got upset because i corrected you which you seem to hate.
You should try and be humble sometimes.Everyone isn't trying to "get you" or make you look bad.
Okay?
with google? c'mon dude... if i really wanted to know i would know. thats why i told you it was rhetoric. evreryone at that time knew it and didnt answer. but your stupid self comes 4 hours later and acts out your stupidity
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spend on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men..... sad

just need an answer to this question

WHY DO MEN HUSTLE OR WORK HARD?

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ReinaFarine: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:

What's your definition of "Generalization"?

A general statement or concept obtained by inference from specific cases.

E.g: You can never eat from a woman and go scotfree.

Specific case:

A couple of women are in the habit of becoming disrespectful, rude, unsupportive and gossips when their men are going through difficult phases.

If at least one woman has ever stood to cover up by saying, my man gets his money from a private business or by working from home (when the truth is, he is between jobs and she's feeding him) then your whole statement is false.

The better option is, it is rare to see a woman that won't make you pay for her support in a more expensive coin.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by shaybebaby(f): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

you don't have a dick to be sucked,you all have crayon you share to dogs and rats in your enclaves thatched house.
Here baby girl, apply liberally. grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Doctormarrvin: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
I know there are some married women who are struggling to be loving wives in reality but are men hating feminists on nairaland,like how can somebody be so bipolar. If y'all hate men so much then just die and be done with this world because your hate will not reduce the male population by 0.0000001% and also "because" it's really starting to repulse normal people around you.I think your issues are deeply psychological and your constant hate is an outlet for you. Never before have I seen such concentration of hateful and bitter creatures. Help is on the way.

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
shaybebaby:
Here baby girl, apply liberally. grin
haha,I'm so saving it grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
now you thanking her to avoid the Woman-Hater label? you're so simple i would think you are a guy. loser.
what is this short engine sayini think loser is the trending name in your household.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Miggs(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
with google? c'mon dude... if i really wanted to know i would know. thats why i told you it was rhetoric. evreryone at that time knew it and didnt answer. but your stupid self comes 4 hours later and acts out your stupidity
Alright...in that case...forgive my intrusion
Your highness

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

what is this short engine sayini think loser is the trending name in your household.
now my mother is not enough to diss, now its my whole family??
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by shaybebaby(f): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
solasoulmusic:

I read on a bus money is a visitor in any home or even marriage so why base a mans worth over paper ...

He must be bringing something to the table doesn’t always have to be money..... a caring heart and good ambition can create the money he seems to be missing today.

True that but when caring heart, ambition and money are all missing nko?

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by franchasng: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
franchasng:
the same women getting all these and making all these money aren't spending it on their boyfriends, fiancé's and husbands.

They spend it on fashion, tourism, fuckboys, intimate gadgets and sometimes their parents and chosen siblings.

Nigerian women are mean hearted my dear, we all know this, joke aside cry

Let me tell u something u don't know, black women are wicked generally, including my own sisters. I will give u examples.

My own eldest sister is rich, but guess what She hasn't contributed any meaningful thing to my village or community neither has she contributed to her husbands village or community.

It is the husband that has been doing great things in my own village and in his own village too. My sisters wealth is only enjoyed by her kids and my parents, nobody else.

My eldest bros and some other elder brothers are too and they have been doing wonders in both our village and in their wife's villages and family.

Now, I have lots of buoyant friends...one of my friend who lives in USA, his wife is a top earning midwife, but since the past 6yrs she traveled to US, she has never come back to Nigeria, her parents are wallowing in poverty, she doesn't care, her husband who is my friend is the only one who comes back and help both his own family and his wife's family too....his wife don't wanna come back to Nigeria. The only person she sends money is one of her elder sisters son she likes who is schooling, nobody else and she sends to her former Nigerian church pastor here in Nigeria.

I have a kind of distant aunt who was once a senator, go to her village, she did nothing, her husband place, nothing too, few paved roads during campaign only. She never helps people get job, only her hubby helps at times.

I have an elder Bros who trained his wife, wifey later became a top politician via appointment I think in 2015, she started earning millions, guess what She changed and now very troublesome and never visit our hometown again at all..she now prefers living in the city forever and doesn't help anybody.

Oprah Winfrey is the richest black american woman, has she ever visited Africa to do philanthropy and help poor Africans like Bill Gates and other male billionaires does How many rich women do u see doing philanthropy and helping poor communities

What are we saying? Black women are generally wicked and stingy.... Even when they become rich, their wealth don't circulate.

The only cheerful woman I have come across who gives and helps people is my mother, my mother can starve to help even a stranger, she treats strangers better than her children which makes me love her to pieces; diamond mother. And her type are very rare cry

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
I am a woman and i beg to disagree on this submission.

If there were no men, women would not have been in existence and of cos the world would not exist.

Until you see yourself not being equal to a man, you will continually have the wrong mindset about men.

The Male and Female gender are created uniquely in their own form mentally, emotionally etc.

IMO, The woman can do better what a man cannot do.

Until you place an unlimited value on your self, you will keep seeing urself as equal to man which is an abuse to your mental health.

All for you.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Miggs:

Alright...in that case...forgive my intrusion
Your highness
miggs look at you with your tail between your legs... stand up straight like the King you are boss. be a proud man.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
ReinaFarine:

A general statement or concept obtained by inference from specific cases.

E.g: You can never eat from a woman and go scotfree.

Specific case:

A couple of women are in the habit of becoming disrespectful, rude, unsupportive and gossips when their men are going through difficult phases.

If at least one woman has ever stood to cover up by saying, my man gets his money from a private business or by working from home (when the truth is, he is between jobs and she's feeding him) then your whole statement is false.

The better option is, it is rare to see a woman that won't make you pay for her support in a more expensive coin.

-Nigerian government is corrupt.
-Africans are black in complexion.
-Yorubas speaks yoruba.
-Igbos speaks igbo.
-Bokoharam are muslims.

Are these above listed instances not general statement?, but does it logically correlate to the meaning of generalization?

@Bolded, stop justifying the bitter truth by rephrasing it, I don't fathom poo.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by shaybebaby(f): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
wink cheesy
highqueen:

haha,I'm so saving it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by godofuck231: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
CastedAyo:
Twitter user @doreenglm who identifies as a feminist says women who support their male partners financially prefer to keep it quiet because it doesn't reflect well on their men.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/women-rarely-speak-up-about-financially-supporting-their-male-partners-lady.html

Not all women can contribute because they are sugar wives, nothing to produce from their heads, those who do are either silent or bragging on how they made the man
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by bizzy500: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
I don't blame all this girls shouting about small dicks tho

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by wristbangle: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spend on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men..... sad

Who sinned first? Is it not the idle eve who was deceived by ordinary snake and this goes to show how emotional weak women are. She carry her give our grand papa Adam. Before eve came, it was a peaceful world man was living in.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by iamjavadem(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Same way your father had nothing to offer you and your mum?
biacan:
I tell you sis the earlier they realise that men have nothing to offer the better cool

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by PedroEastman: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=66077597]They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spend on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men.....

you are the greatest losers i have ever seen bye

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
9ja ladies cant even compete anywhere. has a Miss Nigeria ever won a Miss World or Miss Universe? i seriously doubt with all the ugliness im seeing
Coming from a Zimbabwean who finds shelter in South Africa, This is laughable cheesy

Not that I blame you though, na 9ja guys give you talk. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Coming from a Zimbabwean who finds shelter in South Africa, This is laughable cheesy

exactly,the 9ja
RuthDaniels:

RuthDaniels:

exactly,the 9ja guys that keeps asslicking his dirty ass!!

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
if only you could omit your period the way you omitted period. how many more days to go??
CRIMINAL cool

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:
I don't reply Riff Raffs. Thanks
you are the riff Raff here.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:
I don't reply Riff Raffs. Thanks
you are the riff Raff here.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
The OP must be regretting creating this thread in Romance section by now. 9 pages of nonsense! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (64) (Reply)

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.