Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (60921 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, i seriously don't know how to respond to this gibberish. Do yourself a favour and never quote me again, I will descend upon your whiny ass.
stupid bitvh do u think am sacred of u? thunder faya u, bing it on sicko
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, ne?

Who is this one ngoku? Wena you're a hater magnet. Shine, baby, shine grin

Lol, don't know who he is but he seems to be very mad at me grin. I suspect someone though, ndizomjongisisa.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, don't know who he is but he seems to be very mad at me grin. I suspect someone though, ndizomjongisisa.

LMAO. Babanje ke when they're crushing, unwarranted attacks galore tongue
Keep check on him, we need that bride price money grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Believe whatever you want, bhuti.
if u want to troll kiaah go to SA fourm and troll her don't do it on a Nigerian fourm sicko
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2018
Asowari:
if u want to troll kiaah go to SA fourm and troll her don't do it on a Nigerian fourm sicko

Make me, captain save a hòe. And while your cape is still on, fly off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2018
Asowari:
stupid bitvh do u think am sacred of u? thunder faya u, bing it on sicko

LMFAO, you brought me into this thread but couldn't take a punch yourself, you wanted other men to do the job grin. The Zim boy was right, weaklings are full here .
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, you brought me into this thread but couldn't take a punch yourself, you wanted other men to do the job grin. The Zim boy was right, weaklings are full here .
I was excepting to u rain abused on me so that u can see how weak "I am", sicko
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

LMAO. Babanje ke when they're crushing, unwarranted attacks galore tongue
Keep check on him, we need that bride price money grin

LMFAO, rha! Don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2018
The silly Nigerian girl supporting the South African lady couldn't see where she subtly called Nigerian men weaklings.

Yet, the said lady supported her, but wants Nigerian men to do what to ubunja exactly?

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, rha! Don't make me laugh.

Kikikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Asowari:
I was excepting to u rain abused on me so that u call can see how weak "I am", sicko

Lol, that's because you are dumb. Why would I exchange personal blows with whiny boy online ? Dude , we don't each other, remember? grin. You quoted my name , so I thought you let me know why , the people you thought didn't know who I am have abandoned you now grin. Man up , son .
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
The silly Nigerian girl supporting the South African lady couldn't see where she subtly call Nigerian men weaklings.

Yet, the said lady supported her, but wants Nigerian men to do what to ubunja exactly?

Nonsense!

LMFAO, you again? . I called you what the Zim boy called you and not even one of you disputed it. Now you are whining coz its said by a woman..........a south african woman at that grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, you again? . I called you what the Zim boy called you and not even one of you disputed it. Now you are whining coz its said by a woman..........a south african woman at that grin grin.
I hold nothing against what anyone decides to call me, as long as I know the words doesn't truly represent me.

I am against shameful hypocrisy displayed by certain ladies. They wanted to kill the Zim boy for insulting them, but will join a SA chick to insult us for no cause.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

hey! Stop this ranting.......he only introduced you to me so stop attacking him and shut up!
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

I hold nothing against what anyone decides to call me, as long as I know the words doesn't truly represent me.

I am against shameful hypocrisy displayed by certain ladies. They wanted to kill the Zim boy for insulting them, but will join a SA chick to insult us for no cause.

seriously they are real hypocrités.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

I am against shameful hypocrisy displayed by certain ladies. They wanted to kill the Zim boy for insulting them, but will join an SA chick to insult us for no cause.

How's the less turn this into a SA bashing thread, campaign going? grin

Your women were complaining that you " men" , let a foreigner insult your whole nation, first he called you weaklings to your faces on the other thread , and none of you tough guys disagreed. Now he came for your mothers and womem, and you didn't call him to order, infact you celebrated him grin. The likes of you, even made excuses for him , it took a well known sicko to cut him down to size.

The South Africans you love to complain about, throw a punch when one is thrown at them or their country , or correct misconceptions.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
.hey! Stop this ranting.......he only introduced you to me so stop attacking him and shut up!

Shut up.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

Shut up.
coming from an online nuiscance, who spews thrash from that stinking hole she calls a mouth.....dont provoke me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

Your women were complaining that you " men" , let a foreigner insult your whole nation, first he called you weaklings to your faces on the other thread , and none of you tough guys disagreed. [s]Now he came for your mothers and womem, and you didn't call him to order, infact you celebrated him[/s] grin. The likes of you, even made excuses for him , it took a well known sicko to cut him down to size.

The South Africans you love to complain about, throw a punch when one is thrown at them or their country , or correct misconceptions.
your assertions are fake check again, i can mention NLs who stood against ubun.ja, me inclusive.........just that the some of these feminist and alpha males are hypocrites and the way they even behave sometimes is nebulous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

Your women were complaining that you " men" , let a foreigner insult your whole nation, first he called you weaklings to your faces on the other thread , and none of you tough guys disagreed. Now he came for your mothers and womem, and you didn't call him to order, infact you celebrated him grin. The likes of you, even made excuses for him , it took a well known sicko to cut him down to size.

You have reached a wrong conclusion here, perhaps you should have checked the first page of this thread before jumping into that conclusion.

I was the first person to try to bid him to order by trying to reason with him. I simply did that because I have never noticed him insult Nigerians before and I have seen certain ladies on his case for a while because of his miseducation threads. I think they feel threatened by his threads or they just love trolling him.

I reiterate once again; I have nothing against South Africans, but I have witnessed the likes of you and zarzar insult Nigerian men on countless occasions to the cheers of the ever gullible nairaland audience, particularly the ladies that simply became moral police all of a sudden.

I fail to understand how the Zim boy's case is different.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, this sounds ridiculous. What is it that you have all around ?. My point was that , the " lazy" people are able to use their brains and work as a collective to provide for all of their people, that's how proper nations work. You put your individualist needs and differences aside, and build things that your children and women will enjoy.

At the bold face. I see you are indirectly shaming my country.

I wonder if your people know the meaning of this popular saying over here? : Thunder Fire You.

Just in case you don't, the thunder that will fire you is being warmed up by Thor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
your assertions are fake check again, i can mention NLs who stood against ubun.ja, me inclusive.........just that the some of these feminist and alpha males are hypocrites and the way they even behave sometimes is nebulous.

Lol, only one guy with his many monikers called him out , without later sympathizing with him. Anyway, hypocrisy =nairaland , so the feminists and alphas are on the right forum .
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
coming from an online nuiscance, who spews thrash from that stinking hole she calls a mouth.....dont provoke me!

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, only one guy with his many monikers called him out , without later sympathizing with him. Anyway, hypocrisy =nairaland , so the feminists and alphas are on the right forum .
and who is that ?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2018
i just love the storm i raised on this thread. maybe the loser nigerian women will start giving more respect to their men in the future.
i repeat.men are not stupid.dont insult them daily then expect them to come to your aid all of u sudden. stupid.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, that's because you are dumb. Why would I exchange personal blows with whiny boy online ? Dude , we don't each other, remember? grin. You quoted my name , so I thought you let me know why , the people you thought didn't know who I am have abandoned you now grin. Man up , son .
oh u wise woman grin it's so Amazing that u can't figure who I am. am only calling on people to know wat sicko u are sorry mother I like to sleep stupid sicko.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
You have reached a wrong conclusion here, perhaps you should have checked the first page of this thread before jumping into that conclusion.

I was the first person to try to bid him to order by trying to reason with him. I simply did that because I have never noticed him insult Nigerians before and I have seen certain ladies on his case for a while because of his miseducation threads. I think they feel threatened by his threads or they just love trolling him.

I reiterate once again; I have nothing against South Africans, but I have witnessed the likes of you and zarzar insult Nigerian men on countless occasions to the cheers of the ever gullible nairaland audience, particularly the ladies that simply became moral police all of a sudden.

I fail to understand how the Zim boy's case is different.

Like I said, the only time we mention nationality when we discuss things is if ours is mentioned. Or if Nigerian men attack us, it's only natural for us to defend ourselves.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by UDUJ(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

Like I said, the only time we mention nationality when we discuss things is if ours is mentioned. Or if Nigerian men attack, it's only natural for us to defend ourselves.

Ok.

The right thing to do when someone attacks your nationality is to ignore them and not return the insult. It's called being the bigger person.

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Asowari:
oh u wise woman grin it's so Amazing that u can't figure who I am

Lol, who notices non- entities ? . The only reason I noticed you is because you quoted me.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:
i just love the storm i raised on this thread. maybe the loser nigerian women will start giving more respect to their men in the future
i repeat.men are not stupid.dont insult them daily then expect them to come to your aid all of u sudden. stupid.
@ emboldened

Bro. I don't mind you trolling ladies in the romance section of nairaland because they have trolled you in the past, but please stop using these blanket generalizations.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
and who is that ?

It doesn't matter .

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (64) (Reply)

Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.