Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (60941 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:
[s]i just love the storm i raised on this thread.[/b] [s]maybe the loser nigerian women will start giving more respect to their men in the future. [/s]
i repeat.men are not stupid.dont insult them daily then expect them to come to your aid all of u sudden. stupid.
u hv started again and i still believe those alpha males would still support him even after admitting creating division among sexes of this nation........and how would women respect men who treats them as slaves or rather emotional nonentity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2018
UDUJ:

The right thing to do when someone attacks your nationality is to ignore them and not return the insult. It's called being the bigger person.

I do ignore it at times, but some need to be addressed .
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, who notices non- entities ? . The only reason I noticed you is because you quoted me.
that's because u are a sicko and bitch this is not my main

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

At the bold face. I see you are indirectly shaming my country.

I wonder if your people know the meaning of this popular saying over here? : Thunder Fire You.

Just in case you don't, the thunder that will fire you is being warmed up by Thor

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Asowari:
that's because u are a sicko and bitch this is not my main

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

Like I said, the only time we mention nationality when we discuss things is if ours is mentioned. Or if Nigerian men attack, it's only natural for us to defend ourselves.

Ok.

Not quite true.

I have seen you attack Nigeria as a country at the slightest of provocations before, I have found out you use blanket insults on Nigerian men, even when the attacks of the Nigerian men wasn't a blanket insult, but a personal one.

Ubunja did the same thing here, even though I am not in support of his actions.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2018
UDUJ:

The right thing to do when someone attacks your nationality is to ignore them and not return the insult. It's called being the bigger person.
and then support him/her when he trolls only a particular tribe or séx of that same country?......thats not a helpful ideology as long as we are on our own turf and are the defenders, don't u see how they[zim, sa, kenya etc]would gang up and be free trolling for away match fa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=Mzansian post=66194946][/quote] stupid sicko bitch who want attention by all means now get da fvck off my face I don't deal with such foolish people like u..

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
u hv started again and i still believe those alpha males would still support him even after admitting creating division among sexes of this nation........and how would women respect men who treats the as slaves or rather emotional nonentity?

greiboy:

@ emboldened

Bro. I don't mind mind you trolling ladies in the romance section of nairaland because they have trolled you in the past, but please stop using this blanket generalizations.

i would take you serious if you also took this serious. this was comment number 1 on the thread:

biacan:
They only
keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spend on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men. .... sad

and this was comment number 17 :

ubunja:
NL has the most dumbest subset of women i have ever met on the internet. nigeria has to be one cursed hellhole to live in. thank God im not in that godforsaken country. phew!!!
you're just pvssywhipped like the rest. nothing a vagina says is ever wrong to you. please go kill yourself. let real men use this oxygen

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

Not quite true.

I have seen you attack Nigeria as a, country at the slightest of provocations before, I have found out you use blanket insults on Nigerian men, even when the attacks of the Nigerian men wasn't a blanket insult, but a personal one.

Ubunja did the same thing here, even though I am in of supported it.
don't mind these trolls now she is defending her actions
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:

i would take you serious if you also took this serious. this was comment number 1 on the thread:

you're just pvssywhipped like the rest. nothing a vagina says is ever wrong to you. please go kill yourself. let real men use this oxygen

u are the pvvssý obsessed one, so because of some one else's fantasy u generalized and trolled a whole nation wen she did not specifically wish sa men would go extinct..,....jeez!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
u are the pvvssý obsessed one, so because of some one else's fantasy u generalized and trolled a whole nation wen she did not specifically wish sa men would go extinct..,....jeez!!
you see how you're excusing and defending her hate of you, your father and nephews? thats what we call asslicking.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:

and who told u we don't bliv women are ever wrong?........only that we shoot our arrows at the right target and not generalize......women are nice if u stop pvüssý hunting and show the affection!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
and who told u we don't bliv women are ever wrong?........only that we shoot our arrows at the right target and not generalize......women are nice if u stop pvüssý hunting and show the affection!
prove it and quote the text where you corrected biacan.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:
you see how you're excusing and defending her hate of you, your father and nephews? thats what we call asslicking.
actually i was not defending her......i don't defend or support NL feminists who rant about broke guys all the time....some don't even know what the feminist movement is all about......instead i support the truthful, caring, loving ladies on NL and beyond, and u call it asslicking?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:

lol

You are such a small minded fellow.

My kinship with the opposite sex go beyond romantic relationships. I have family members, important friendships with members of the opposite sex that I treasure as much as I treasure the relationships with the male gender, if not to a greater extent.

In addition, silliness, stupidity, promiscuous behavior and so on are not gender specific traits.

So I reckon you should be aware of the traits of the lady you quoted her comments by now.

The mere fact that you are not willing to see these aforementioned statements as facts makes you small minded and naive.

6 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
lol

My kinship with the opposite sex go beyond romantic relationships. I have family members, important friendships with members of the opposite sex that I treasure as much as I treasure the relationships with the male gender, if not to a greater extent.

In addition, silliness, stupidity, promiscuous behavior and so on are not gender specific traits.

So I reckon you should be aware of the traits of the lady you quoted her comments by now.

The mere fact that you are not willing to see these aforementioned statements as facts makes you small minded and naive.

kindly note that in that epistle of yours you dont even refer to the fact that a girl called ALL men useless...

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:
kindly note that in that epistle of yours you dont even refer to the fact that a girl called ALL men useless...
Kindly read through my epistle again
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
actually i was not defending her......i don't defend or support NL feminists who rant about broke guys all the time....some don't even know what the feminist movement is all about......instead i support the truthful, caring, loving ladies on NL and beyond, and u call it asslicking?
so in other words you didnt have a problem with her quote but chose to beef with mine?
you are Full Bars vagina worship.uncurable. hand in that dick and we give you the vagina you worship.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
lol

this is the answer i chose not to give you last minute:
so you justifying her hatred of all men by saying her "traits" excuse her?
well afford me too that immunity. you have said before i dont love women why cant that "trait" get me off the hook too?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

Not quite true.

I have seen you attack Nigeria as a country at the slightest of provocations before, I have found out you use blanket insults on Nigerian men, even when the attacks of the Nigerian men wasn't a blanket insult, but a personal one.

Ubunja did the same thing here, even though I am not in support of his actions.

@the We have different temperaments. I don't remember ever using a using a blanket insult to Nigerians because someone attacked me personally.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

@the We have different temperaments. I don't remember ever using a using a blanket insult to Nigerians because someone attacked me personally.
shutup bitch how did u think I know this ur moniker ur job is to insult every Nigerians here at one point u even call ubnja a Nigerian because he was attacking SA women bitch go and sleep.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:

this is the answer i chose not to give you last minute:
so you justifying her hatred of all men by saying her "traits" excuse her?
well afford me too that immunity. you have said before i dont love women why cant that "trait" get me off the hook too?
If you are patient enough, you will have noticed that I have made excuses for your actions since the beginning of the thread, but I can't let you continue to target my country without any remorse whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:
so in other words you didnt have a problem with her quote but chose to beef with mine?
you are Full Bars vagina worship.uncurable. hand in that dick and we give you the vagina you worship.
nah just didn't have her time cos all they do is rant all day and do nada! But males? I saw the determination in ur words to treat women as filthy objects which opposes basic principles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

I don't have the time to drudge up the post at the moment, but I will remind you whenever I spot the thread or comments.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
lol

exactly single out ur target and attack, do not generalize.....i love this bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Mzansian(f): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

I don't have the time to drudge up the post at the moment, but I will remind you whenever I spot the thread or comments.

Lol, no issues, remind me.

Atleast you are worth responding to , than this retard who keeps mentioning and qouting me up and down, with gibberish.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
nah just didn't have her time cos all they do is rant all day and do nada! But males? I say the determination in ur words to treat women as filthy objects which opposes basic principles
which is what im saying: only men provoke you and never women. its a sickness. do you hate men that much??

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:
you are Full Bars vagina worship.uncurable. [b]hand in that dick and we give you the vagina [/b]you worship.
hahahahaha......u know u would still come after me if i were to do that.....heard u love virgins!

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:
which is what im saying: only men provoke you and never women. its a sickness. do you hate men that much??
wrong again.......women also offend me infact i have a cousin who has done the worst, but that did not make me call all women objects! And hate men? You are so funny!!

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
If are patient enough, you will have noticed that I have made excuses for your actions since the beginning of the thread, but I can't let you continue to target my country without any remorse whatsoever.

remorse will never come believe me. coz you let biacaan's comment slide you lost all credibilty

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
wrong again.......women also offend me infact i have a cousin who has done the worst, but that did not make me call all women objects! And hate men? You are so funny!!
niggah talk about people we know

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (64) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.