Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (61299 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

No!

Biacan did first by insulting MEN(worldwide), hence ubunja insult.

And you dare not justify that because a zimbo clapped back.
of course i don't justify that but like u advised it was her fantasy he should have just read and pass!
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Jennyherb: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Chicken herb is a very potent herb and such is't sold to single ladies except married women and brides to be (if you are not ready to be bounded to him don't use it. Please bear in mind it's not fetish but work of herb made from Northern women. This herb is prepared wit chicken. It's effective n can last up to 6 month. It's 35k call now 09080514937

1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:
Mhen I am disappointed

same people that were hailing him are now insulting him

Hypocrites and asslickers just in one thread

I give up angry
they attacked him when he kept reiterating the same statement and even insulted grey ontop.

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
d.onstan18,can you really tell me how I caused him to insult the whole of Nigerian women

check my fist comment on the first page,I quoted him when I saw the insult being heaped on Nigerian women.

becareful with whatever you are attaching my name to.
@Embolden
I'll only answer you if you tell us what ubunja did to you those times you'v being cursing and insulting him and his parents in other threads.

C'omon will you swerve out of my mention. undecided

Do I look like men who you ladies can control for them to fight.

Get out!

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

they attacked him when he kept reiterating the same statement and even insulted grey ontop.
What did grey do that led 2 the insult
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:
The truth must prevail Bro
Virgins over non virgins anytime anyday cheesy cheesy
Fact!
They should deal with it grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
donstan18,can you really tell me how I caused him to insult the whole of Nigerian women

check my fist comment on the first page,I quoted him when I saw the insult being heaped on Nigerian women.

becareful with whatever you are attaching my name to.
so u are biancan
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
of course i don't justify that but like u advised it was her fantasy he should have just read and pass!

Did you lots read and pass when you saw his comment?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Fact!

They should deal with it grin
Did he insult our ladies??
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

@Embolden
I'll only answer you if you tell us what ubunja did to you those times you'v being cursing and insulting him and his parents in other threads.

C'omon will you swerve out of my mention. undecided

Do I look like men who you ladies can control for them to fight.

Get out!
can you post what he said that made me attack him if not the same gibberish he's repeating on
this thread.@bolded,you think you are better than such men?think again stan.

you should have known the meaning of swerving when you first mentioned meundecided

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:
Did he insult our ladies??
I don't deal with the term 'Our ladies' in this issue.
To your question, he did when Biacan insulted MEN(Worldwide)
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Jennyherb:
Chicken herb is a very potent herb and such is't sold to single ladies except married women and brides to be (if you are not ready to be bounded to him don't use it. Please bear in mind it's not fetish but work of herb made from Northern women. This herb is prepared wit chicken. It's effective n can last up to 6 month. It's 35k call now 09080514937

grin cheesy Lefulefu see this yeye guy advertising Decimal 10:10 KOBNOMI live on this forum cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
so u are biancan
nopeundecided
biacan nobi priestess for her kingdomgrin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Did you lots read and pass when you saw his comment?
of course! But he saw that as an avenue to continue and at some point it made us look foolish, when an outsider now teaches u how u would poison the food u and ur family are going to eat because ur parents flogged u, isn't it stupid?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

can you post what he said that made me attack him if not the same gibberish he's repeating on
this thread.@bolded,you think you are better than such men?think again stan.

you should have known the meaning of swerving when you first mentioned meundecided

Now answer, is this the first thread you are insulting this said guy?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
That Ubujah is being insulted by same people who hailed him isn't hypocrisy or asslicking. He got it wrong when he kept reiterating his opinion and insulting hommies for not saying exactly what he wanted to hear.

It is the same scenario that played out few days ago when a particular lady decided to insult every other lady with a contrary view.

There are guys that can be accused of asslicking females, definitely not the ones on his matter. Except you're new to NL wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
nopeundecided
biacan nobi priestess for her kingdomgrin
ok o
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

What did grey do that led 2 the insult
he was trying to reason with him why he shouldn't call all women names,but as usual he insulted him.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

I don't deal with the term 'Our ladies' in this issue.

To your question, he did when Biacan insulted MEN(Worldwide)
But most ladies do insults naja guys here by using terms like

Naija men are cheats

Naija men are scums

Teamwhitemen#

Naija men are wife beaters

Why won't a foreigner use that as an avenue 2 insult most ladies here
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

he was trying to reason with him why he shouldn't call all women names,but as usual he insulted him.
Did he call all women names??

Can u post a link to that please??

I might be wrong
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
why not bring the post that made me attack him and see if there's any much difference with what he's repeating here.
thank God most people are seeing him for who he truly is.
cc:donstan18
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

Naija men are cheats

Naija men are scums

Teamwhitemen#

Hahahahahah grin

Now they want those set of men to fight for them when they are the cause of this fracas cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:
Mhen I am disappointed

same people that were hailing him are now insulting him

Hypocrites and asslickers just in one thread

I give up angry

It's imperative to understand the genesis of something before making use of a language such as hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy means double standards, avoiding the genesis of an argument before picking sides is a show of double standard in Itself.

There is always a genesis, but it takes a noble and unbiased person to try to find out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

Naija men are cheats

Naija men are scums

Teamwhitemen#

y would a foreigner interfere in a matter not connected to him,fyn they insult us but when we retaliate we with matured brains don't generalize......so a foreigner shouldn't too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahahahah grin

Now they want those set of men to fight for them when they are the cause of this fracas cheesy
I just taya mhen cheesy cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

Did he call all women names??

Can u post a link to that please??

I might be wrong
yes,go to the first page.

and also,he kept reitrating the same statement and bragging on how he will never apologize cos he thinks he's an alpha malechicken.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
of course! But he saw that as an avenue to continue and at some point it made us look foolish, when an outsider now teaches u how u would poison the food u and ur family are going to eat because ur parents flogged u, isn't it stupid?

What outside and family are you scribbling about?

Mr Man, biacan insulted MEN(Worldwide), don't you get it?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
why not bring the post that made me attack him and see if there's any much difference with what he's repeating here.
thank God most people are seeing him for who he truly is.
cc:donstan18

You have been attacking him because of his hatred for non-virgins, you can't deceive me, i'v severally seen you do that.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
DaddyKross:

I don't lick ass, i eat pussy.

Goodbye, boy.
hmmm nice grin ejat I like to see
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
sometimes i wonder how u get those virgins u fvck or maybe u are lying, u actually fúçk sêx dolls, then come here spill thrash and encourage treating females like objects.
lol nice u figuring that out nowcheesycheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

What outside and family are you scribbling about?

Mr Man, biacan insulted MEN(Worldwide), don't you get it?
and ubunja insulted all women[nigerian]....u still don't grasp?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
y would a foreigner interfere in a matter not connected to him,fyn they insult us but when we retaliate we with matured brains don't generalize......so a foreigner shouldn't too

The matter connected him because he's part of the MEN(Worldwide) biacan insulted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (64) (Reply)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.