Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (15889 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by kenny2u(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2010
This is the 21st century. No one should die in silence. That doesn't mean your approach should be loud and uncouth. Personally I wouldn't think less of any female who lets me know what's on her mind.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2010
As long as it's kept classy Kenny cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 1759(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
SA Goddess:

As long as it's kept classy Kenny cheesy

You and Rhein still cool? Your chit chat seems to have stopped and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2010
1759:

You and Rhein still cool? Your chit chat seems to have stopped and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely.

cool cool cool

Glad you enjoyed it! Real life happened. . . .
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 1759(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2010
SA Goddess:

cool cool cool

Glad you enjoyed it! Real life happened. . . .

Spill it, I'm all ears. tongue
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2010
1759:

Spill it, I'm all ears. tongue

Life happens just about summarises it all I think. . . . . . .surely cheesy If you recall, we went private and have not chatted on this thread for ages so I won't bring it back to the forum! Rhein wouldn't so why should I! cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2010
hmmmm
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2010
Hey Sir Adu, how are you doing? cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2010
very well
you?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Echidime(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2010
@SA Goddess:

YOUR RIGHT, I LOVE YOUR VIEW POINT, YOUR A DEMOCRATE, NOT ALL THIS PRETENDING LADIES IN THE HOUSE.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH A GIRL TELLING A GUY I LIKE YOU,OR LOVE YOU?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2010
I am good Sir Adu!

Echidime:

@SA Goddess:

YOUR RIGHT, I LOVE YOUR VIEW POINT, YOUR A DEMOCRATE, NOT ALL THIS PRETENDING LADIES IN THE HOUSE.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH A GIRL TELLING A GUY I LIKE YOU,OR LOVE YOU?

cool cool cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Echidime(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2010
As for me, i worship and adore a lady that can walk up to me and say hi man, i think i like you. I will sacrifice everything to make her happy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 1759(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2010
SA Goddess:

Life happens just about summarises it all I think. . . . . . .surely cheesy If you recall, we went private and have not chatted on this thread for ages so I won't bring it back to the forum! Rhein wouldn't so why should I! cool

Ok, just want to know if "real life" is still happening.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2010
adusol:

hmmmm

hmmmmm indeed cool am still chasing you oga, r u ready to be caught grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by albridge(m): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2010
hmm, doesnt sound bad when you think of it one way but if i know most men, they will at least sleep with you a few times even when they are not interested before they open up to tell you that they are sorry but not interested. its a dangerous proposition for a woman if you ask me. undecided
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Prodigalangelo: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2010
2 me she's a unique lady, aint nothin wrong, but like some one said its got to be in a classy way.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Loveaflame(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
As far as I am concerned such ladies lack dignity,values and self respect.You don't cheapen yourself because you want love or you are on heat.

For God's sake ladies should be classic.If you have moral values and social abilities you will have more than enough of guys flying all around you begging to have a piece of you.

BE DIGNIFIED AND CLASSY
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by james1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2010
There is nothing wrong with a lady telling a guy she want them to hit it off!this is not ancient time for fun sake!!does it make sense for a lady to sit by and wait for a man who her heart is wildly racing for to make the"9ja move"and eventually lose him to the next woman?gurl,that may be your only chance to possess your possession!!!
Life is about your happiness,not what people would say.you own yourself the duty to be happy,don't hurt people but live your life to the fullest.
Ask yourselve's:should we hang on to the tradition that didn't benefit our forebearer's?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by PastorAji(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2010
Hi house,
On my own perspective, i don"t feel there is anythin bad, but the bone of contention is the handling of the relationship by both parties and most especiall y the guy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by PastorAji(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2010
but what pisses me up is when the madam wants to be in control of the relationship, (out of experience)
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by yusuf2(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2010
funny how we can just come up here and make comments on topics without actually fully understanding the reality of our suggestions, i made a comment on the first page of this topic "the second or third comment i think" about how ok it wld Be to be approached by a lady, little did i know it was going 2 come around 2 bite me on d a88. i was approached by this pretty lass a week back and she asked me out telling me how she's been gathering up d courage to come 4ward, she seems 9ce and decent & she's a miss independent "my kind of lady". only prob is i dont think i'm ready 4 a serious relationship and i dont know how to explain this 2 her. i dont want to break her heart & at d same time, i'm thinking "what if when i'm eventually ready? wld i find some1 as perfect as her?" kind of in a dilema here. some of my friends have adviced me to just string her on and see how serious things might get, that eventually her love 4 me might put me in a position 2 want a serious relationship with her.  undecided
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
LOL, I got nothing to do with Lasgidi cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Omolola1(f): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
It's absolutely normal
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Omolola1(f): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2011
Hey SA!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Xfactor2(f): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
I'm also from SA, I think there are lots of ways to get a guy to do what you want without ever having to open you mouth or your , other pne. I definitely would not ask, and I'd make sure that the guy likes me before i make like I wanna be friends. when we're "friends" and he still doesn't ask, move on, you were trying to make it easy for me because there are men who faint at the prospect of asking a woman out believe it or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That / Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.