Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (53347 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding / 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2018
grin
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Gofwane(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
See as the shoe chop for one side grin

Like say na the shoe way apostle Paul wear to walk all round the world preaching the gospel angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by BruncleZuma: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
Buy him new shoes..
Case Close!

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Etuagievin(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2018
I will only advise him to get a better one. Who knows what he has up his sleeves.
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by deafeyez: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
Buy him new shoes..
Easier said
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Hotzone(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Person can pretend to be poor!
Disguise
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by agarawu23(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2018
Foodforthought:
He might be testing you and your daughter
some ladies don't know that. Some guys just pretend and appear to be poor to see true love.
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Xisnin(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2018
deanoffaculty:

I'll give him money for another pair of shoes. The state of the shoe is not a determinant to the future. Things can turn around in just a day. What if he's on Gucci shoe and he's a "devil in Angel's clothing"?
I'll rather look out for other factors instead of concentrating on the shoes.
Hope you will be ready to continue to feed your grandkids too, he is not a boyfriend, he is a fiance!

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Xisnin(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Foodforthought:
Then he has lost woefully and I will consider him a fool.

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2018
paulsibility:
I go wait make he pull am for doormot, den when he Sidon inside I go go arrange bathroom slippers as replacement.

So you have a fiance, tell me something
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by joenor(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2018
If I have money and my sister love him... I can get him some new pairs of shoes.
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by deanoffaculty: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2018
Xisnin:

Hope you will be ready to continue to feed your grandkids too, he is not a boyfriend, he is a fiance!
So? Is pair of shoes thesame as food? What if he works hard and God blesses him with everything he needs? Another factor is my daughter. If my daughter believes in him and their future, let them go ahead. How many of our parents got married in a ''ready-made'' style? I can't marry daughter but the state of the shoes has nothing to do with future. I don't know the future holds but God knows.
What is the guy has good shoes now and later become broke with a pair of slippers?

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by myners007: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2018
That shoe is sharp enough to cut fish for dinner
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by AreaFada2: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2018
deanoffaculty:

I'll give him money for another pair of shoes. The state of the shoe is not a determinant to the future. Things can turn around in just a day. What if he's on Gucci shoe and he's a "devil in Angel's clothing"?
Correct!
I saw one Youth corper doctor with similar shoes as a kid. One gentle SW guy like this with bushy hair. He was doing community health. Going from house to house sweating like a pig. He looked older than 30! His clothes and shoes had seen far better days. I listened to his chat with my dad. My dad being very chatty, 90% of their talk had nothing to do with illness or health. The corper doc narrated his ordeal in medical school & the long road still ahead of him despite carrying the title "doctor". Then I came to understand why he looked older. He must have been close to 30 though considering the long strikes that always plagued 9ja universities. The guy suddenly said "if your son here should consider becoming a doctor, oga, if you can make sure it is not in this country".

Well, it was probably the most genuine and best career advise I ever got. I was about 9 or 10 years old!

Look beyond clothes and shoes. A diamond in the rough might just be underneath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by gidado14(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2018
ikorodureporta:
If your daughter/ sister's fiance takes this type of shoe to your house, what would you do??

Lalasticlala, d'u hav this type of shoe, lemme com & borrow
i'll replace them with new ones for him grin
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by tosyne2much(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2018
What will you do if I wear this shoe to your house? cheesy tongue

Cc
Sexybbstar
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by enomakos(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
nice shoe

it hads been very royal
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by boyjo: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Foodforthought:

loool.. grin
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Ehinjuola: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2018
deanoffaculty:

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Xisnin(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2018
deanoffaculty:

So? Is pair of shoes thesame as food? What if he works hard and God blesses him with everything he needs? Another factor is my daughter. If my daughter believes in him and their future, let them go ahead. How many of our parents got married in a ''ready-made'' style? I can't marry daughter but the state of the shoes has nothing to do with future. I don't know the future holds but God knows.
What is the guy has good shoes now and later become broke with a pair of slippers?

My comment was in reaction to you buying him a pair of shoes.
Our mothers or grands married a man with job and in many cases, the marriage
was usually facilitated by the husband's father not the wives parent when the husband
isn't yet established. Our parents did not gamble with marriage, there was always
a support base and it is not the wives parents.

I have no problem with you accepting the man, my grouse was you buying him shoes,
if he isn't established and has no family support, he is not ready for marriage!
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Ehinjuola: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2018
deanoffaculty:

correct�
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Trustworthiness: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2018
This reminds me of a true life story of a guy. He is a graduade, looking for job then. He had a lady he used to visit with the intent of marrying her. Because the guy is broke, his shoe was just like that picture the op posted.
Anytime he visited his so-called fiancee house, the lady and the her siblings will always laugh at him. Sometimes the lady shout on him to get a better job just like other guys.
When the embarrassment was getting to much for the guy, the guy quit the relationship and moved on. Barely, a week or two he quit the relationship, the guy got a job with a multinational where the pay changed his life for good.
Now, the lady wish the guy could come back so that they can start a new leave. But the guy had proposed to another lady immediately he quit the relationship with her. The guy and the other lady had met the new lady's family and already having plans for marriage. Thereafter, the guy got the job with the multinational company.

Lesson learnt:
1. Never look down on anyone as long as such individual is not lazy. The present condition of the nation might be what is delaying the progress of the individual life.

2. Never waste your time with a lady seeking only after what you have to offer today. She might be the one blocking the positive progress in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Seyi8701: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
Buy him new shoes..

Mhen With Your Reply Your Marriage Will Always Be A Successful One, Am Impressed By The Way U Think

2 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Oyindidi(f): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:
I saw your quote but it's better to ignore you than indulge you.. roll with your type...
grin hahahaha, you don't belong to the class you're trying to portray
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Heineken(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Hmmmmm we all used to have 'THAT SAME SHOE'

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Johnson5258: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
ha! this unfair oooo.
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin hahahaha, you don't belong to the class you're trying to portray

I never wanted to quote you but it seems your nonsense talk is getting out of hand.. lady stop quoting my posts.. broke ass.. I don't belong to the class I'm trying to portray, you belong there when you can't even afford an iOS device(does she even understand what I mean by iOS?), broke ass, fvckoff please
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Johnson5258: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Execellent!
Trustworthiness:
This reminds me of a true life story of a guy. He is a graduade, looking for job then. He had a lady he used to visit with the intent of marrying her. Because the guy is broke, his shoe was just like that picture the op posted.
Anytime he visited his so-called fiancee house, the lady and the her siblings will always laugh at him. Sometimes the lady shout on him to get a better job just like other guys.
When the embarrassment was getting to much for the guy, the guy quit the relationship and moved on. Barely, a week or two he quit the relationship, the guy got a job with a multinational where the pay changed his life for good.
Now, the lady wish the guy could come back so that they can start a new leave. But the guy had proposed to another lady immediately he quit the relationship with her. The guy and the other lady had met the new lady's family and already having plans for marriage. Thereafter, the guy got the job with the multinational company.

Lesson learnt:
1. Never look down on anyone as long as such individual is not lazy. The present condition of the nation might be what is delaying the progress of the individual life.

2. Never waste your time with a lady seeking only after what you have to offer today. She might be the one blocking the positive progress in your life.
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by merits(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2018
ikorodureporta:
If your daughter/ sister's fiance takes this type of shoe to your house, what would you do??

Lalasticlala, d'u hav this type of shoe, lemme com & borrow
......this kind shoe can make person get overnight bowl leg
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by principalgee: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2018
Good husband to b for not pretending

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.