Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (53342 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding / 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Oyindidi(f): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:

I never wanted to quote you but it seems your nonsense talk is getting out of hand.. lady stop quoting my posts.. broke ass.. I don't belong to the class I'm trying to portray, you belong there when you can't even afford an iOS device(does she even understand what I mean by iOS?), broke ass, fvckoff please
See who is calling me broke? grin That must be your Christmas cloths on your dpgrin
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
See who is calling me broke? grin That must be your Christmas cloths on your dpgrin

it's like you're trying so hard to get my attention... broke girl go and look for your type.. leave me alone..

lemme just start snubbing you
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are trying too hard. Chill bro angry

nor mind some people, even those wey dey wear inherited sandals go dey form!
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by thunderbabs: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2018
You shld be worried if its not a demon that visited you
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by mylove4God(f): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2018
Buy him up-to two pairs of new shoes(wearing of only one particular footwear, spoils it faster)even if they are OK shoes, after all you can get good ones between 3k and 3.5k at Oshodi during the evening.

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by ACE1010: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2018
ikorodureporta:
If your daughter/ sister's fiance takes this type of shoe to your house, what would you do??

Lalasticlala, d'u hav this type of shoe, lemme com & borrow

grin grin grin grin grin grin no comment.......i will just laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Queenserah26(f): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2018
This shoe no be here o grin
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by lekkan(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2018
I'll raise topic on Shoes and seek his opinion
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Naturalobserver(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2018
kiss
Lalas247:
Buy him new shoes..

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by godofuck231: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2018
First of all am not at home!
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by adekhingz(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2018
lekkan:
I'll raise topic on Shoes and seek his opinion

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by newoffer: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2018
For wearing an oversized stockings make me sick.
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Outfinity(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan had similar shoes.
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Assassin101: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2018
Apparently he's bow-legged
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by hadjipapiey(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Geh Kunmba shoe �
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by ikorodureporta: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is wht happens afta 2yrs of post nysc joblessness , you now got an insurance marketing job grin
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Riversides2003(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
Buy him new shoes..
You such a wonderful person

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Riversides2003(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
roarik:
;Dthe shoe tho...lmao cheesy

Hahahahahahahah
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by ikorodureporta: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Some people may have d resources, bt jst dnt care abt wht they wear
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by kennymartinz(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
kai this one poverty with distinction.
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Housing(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
The guy in question is a left footer. I can confirm to you he is a leftist
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Jennyherb: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Chicken herb is a very potent herb and such is't sold to single ladies except married women and brides to be (if you are not ready to be bounded to him don't use it. Please bear in mind it's not fetish but work of herb made from Northern women. This herb is prepared wit chicken. It's effective n can last up to 6 month. It's 35k call now 09080514937

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by RillJ(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Buy him new ones
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by deanoffaculty: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Xisnin:

Hope you will be ready to continue to feed your grandkids too, he is not a boyfriend, he is a fiance!
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by babra19: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
ikorodureporta:
If your daughter/ sister's fiance takes this type of shoe to your house, what would you do??

I will definitely get pairs of shoes for him
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Ikpongiton: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2018
ikorodureporta:

so far his brain and legs are intact,no shaking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.