Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (63326 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by emillionaire: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Olalan(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2018
But we need to ask her if she really offered the guy anything worthwhile for him to want to make him wife her
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by marvin906(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2018
I SWEAR THIS GIRL NOR GET SENSE
THIS IS THE REASON GUYS SHOULD ALWAYS LOCK THEIR PHONE
CANT SOMEONE LIE TO A CHICK IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Ochuksbaba(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2018
This one that she have issues and she's here claiming single
When they eventually settle she would not let us know again OK

Modified: some girls are better kept as side chicks became they perform remarkably well there

And also Guys ,learn to delete offending messages from your phone but
I Still Blame Buhari
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by dljbd1(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2018
I can categorically say that it was an effort to enjoy a moment with the other lady. It is hard for a guy to use 3 years as passing time.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by koolg: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
I always tell my cousin sisters who are over 26years.Dont date a man for more than a year. Don't date a man if he is, not financially ready. Don't waste your time on men who don't have the means to take care of some major responsibility. Stop wasting your time thinking staying with someone who is not financially and emotionally ready to marry you will make him give you his, respect.

It's, only when that broke guy is financially stable will you know his true character.Poverty humbles a lot of people. Above all don't be a leech.

Too much sense
But it's as if something blocks the brain of those ladies
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by ednut1(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
I always tell my cousin sisters who are over 26years.Dont date a man for more than a year. Don't date a man if he is, not financially ready. Don't waste your time on men who don't have the means to take care of some major responsibility. Stop wasting your time thinking staying with someone who is not financially and emotionally ready to marry you will make him give you his, respect.

It's, only when that broke guy is financially stable will you know his true character.Poverty humbles a lot of people. Above all don't be a leech.
yenyenyen. We have seen cases of peoples whose finances went down the drain after marriage, so u wud advise ur sistas to leave abi, there are also cases of gals who married guys when they had nothing, wetin ebuka of big brother get when he married what did oyedepo have when he married. bros pls life no get manual

12 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by AreaFada2: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Funny thing is if you see that girl's chats on social media, the bf will get a heart attack. Na today?

Na girl wey carry belle dey fv.k Who nor carry belle na virgin. cheesy grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2018
I won't date any girl that another guy consistently fuccked for 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by LotannaAnaekwe: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2018
koolg:

Too much sense
But it's as if something blocks the brain of those ladies

Seriously they are funny. Last Christmas a lady close to the family got married after waiting for her boyfriend who is in prison abroad for seven years! She continued to reject suitors for 7 years. Like was she mad or something? The guy is still in jail what the hell?!?
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Anwons(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, though, everyone is entitled to his and her opinion. But let a spade be called a spade.

What the lady saw in her boy friend's phone is wrong whether she was supposed to check her friend's phone or not.

My problem is if she can actually quit the relationship bcoz sometimes, they can easily be hooked back again with just soft apology.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by LotannaAnaekwe: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2018
ednut1:
yenyenyen. e have seen cases of peoples whose finances went down the drain after marriage, so u wud advise ur sistas to leave abi, there are also cases of gals who married guys when they had nothing, wetin ebuka of big brother get when he married what did oyedepo have when he married. bros pls life no get manual

I said before marriage.Read my post again sir!
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2018
His life continue
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Billionboi: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
I always tell my cousin sisters who are over 26years.Dont date a man for more than a year. Don't date or wait long for a man if he is, not financially ready.A poor man can be rich tomorrow and a rich man can be poor tomorrow, but then a rich man can become richer while there are people that are marked with poverty for life! Don't waste your time on men who don't have the means to take care of some major responsibility. Stop wasting your time thinking staying with someone who is not financially and emotionally ready to marry you will make him give you his, respect.

It's, only when that broke guy is financially stable will you know his true character.Poverty humbles a lot of people. Above all don't be a leech. Get yourself some dignity!
lol...money must be made

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2018
She don fal mugu
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Stevengerd(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2018
Its nt even advisable goin thru ur Bf/gf Messages, cause wetin you fit see fit give HBP. so beware!

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Don't mind the GIRL.....
She thought she was MARRIED to him before.

Why Claim "Single Now" when you were never married before...?
I'm still trying hard to understand ladies of nowadays.

When did DATING become MARRIAGE...?
when did BOYFRIEND become HUSBAND...?
Obviously, he was passing time with you because you had never proved to him why he should convert you to his WIFE.....
LADIES, don't mix these things, please.
The moment a MAN sees what you can offer in a relationship and understands how remarkable and beneficial such is, he will take LOAN and MARRY U, the next minute.
He will start by introducing you to all members of his Family even to the ones that are DEAD.
He will dish out their Phone contacts to you.

The bitter TRUTH , is that most LADIES are better serviced as SIDE CHICKS, since they do remarkably well there.
. Well said.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by agabaI23(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2018
sirusX:
What makes you think you're the side chick?

Maybe that's his game to chop one fish that was just passing by
my thought too
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by enemyofprogress: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Lalasticlala abeg help seun apply for the babe nau
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2018
maxwell767:
Hummmm... Urs is even better, at least he said it maybe to get something from the other person...

I remember when my ex and I was together, it was around 1am in the morning.. That was the usual time she uses her phone to read magazines online, but not knowing it was a special time for her.. That very morning she slept off, and I was literally awake, so I kept hearing a notification like 10 times or so, out of curiosity I took the phone open the message it was whatsap, and then I saw this.

Guy: Baby why are u not replying me, are u still fvckng that 3min low life fool?

Me: shocked

Guy: Instead of being with me so that I can give it to u like I use to, u are there wasting time, thought u said u gonna brake up this week with him?.

Me: Hmmmmm...

Guy: Why are u not talking?

Me: Because u are chatting with the 3min man

Guy: lipsrsealed

Conversation ends..

Pls don't ask me what happened next undecided

I have something that can make you last longt than 3mins in bed.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by daroz(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2018
sirusX:
What makes you think you're the side chick?

Maybe that's his game to chop one fish that was just passing by
Exactly my thought
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by pirazo: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Am not trying to justify his action. That you stumbled on what wasn't meant for ur view does not mean he actually meant it. He may be tell the other lady that to get between her legs. Different strokes for different folks. A man's mind does not work like that of the female folks(train-movement)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by 1x2x3: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
I always tell my cousin sisters who are over 26years.Dont date a man for more than a year. Don't date or wait long for a man if he is, not financially ready.A poor man can be rich tomorrow and a rich man can be poor tomorrow, but then a rich man can become richer while there are people that are marked with poverty for life! Don't waste your time on men who don't have the means to take care of some major responsibility. Stop wasting your time thinking staying with someone who is not financially and emotionally ready to marry you will make him give you his, respect.

When you're faced with two good men who are ready to wife you, go for the one who is equipped already. Because every seconds that counts, your biological clock ticks. A man even in his 100 years can still pregnant a woman. Why not get married and start bearing kids like your mothers did! Be wise

It's, only when that broke guy is financially stable will you know his true character.Poverty humbles a lot of people. Above all don't be a leech. Get yourself some dignity!

Are they all married now?
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by jobonnairaland: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2018
I don't think "dating" is necessary in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by omooba969(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2018
overhypedsteve:
Thats better, some boys are animals, they do not deserve to live or survive anywhere because of the way they treat women. You won't know till you know...

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper.

To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/

@bolded,

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by jobonnairaland: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

When you're faced with two good men who are ready to wife you, go for the one who is equipped already. Because every seconds that counts, your biological clock ticks. A man even in his 100 years can still pregnant a woman. Why not get married and start bearing kids like your mothers did! Be wise

Good!

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by LotannaAnaekwe: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2018
1x2x3:

Are they all married now?

Oh yes! There's major progress.Infact I lamblasted one of them who at 29 was putting a ready guy on hold while waiting for a boyfriend of 4 years. Her marriage is on May 13.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by UncleSnr(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2018
The problem is that some ladies just assume what they are not. angry
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by troy20(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2018
Three whole years is quite sometime. Any reason for this length? Well he may indeed be passing time. Guys can pass time for eternity as long as they are getting laid.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by 1x2x3: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Oh yes! There's major progress.Infact I lamblasted one of them who at 29 was putting a ready guy on hold while waiting for a boyfriend of 4 years. Her marriage is on May 13.

Keyword is "Happy" not progress. People can be making progress in the eyes of the people watching while behind the stage the happiness is missing.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by LotannaAnaekwe: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2018
jobonnairaland:
I don't think "dating" is necessary in Nigeria.

Dating here is simply a joke. Many of them not defined. Many out so much efforts to get wasted results.When I tell people my wife was one of my distant friends and side chick they all get worked up. She never knew she was a side chick, a very good and industrious lady. When the guy finally married the lady he was training in the University, three months later I tried to get her to marry me. She took me serious when I went to one of the ministries in Abuja to see her aunty. In less than two months after she accepted, I married her.

My friend wife just got pregnant after 6 years while I have three kids already. That's life!
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Bahddo(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Esseite:
Every guy is guilty of this... its a norm, if he really wanted the girl, he would have broken the relationship ab-initio rather than saying "he is just passing time'

She judged too quick.
Speak for yourself. I'm not guilty of it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit / Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.