Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (63328 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
I always tell my cousin sisters who are over 26years.Dont date a man for more than a year. Don't date or wait long for a man if he is, not financially ready.A poor man can be rich tomorrow and a rich man can be poor tomorrow, but then a rich man can become richer while there are people that are marked with poverty for life! Don't waste your time on men who don't have the means to take care of some major responsibility. Stop wasting your time thinking staying with someone who is not financially and emotionally ready to marry you will make him give you his, respect.

When you're faced with two good men who are ready to wife you, go for the one who is equipped already. Because every seconds that counts, your biological clock ticks. A man even in his 100 years can still pregnant a woman. Why not get married and start bearing kids like your mothers did! Be wise

Last Christmas, I happen to have a chat with one of my distant sister. I jokingly asked when I will drink her palmwine.Been in a 3+ relationship with a 34 years guy who is not yet ready. There is another guy who is equally good, ready but. ..she no like am reach the boyfriend. Her excuse! "But you like am small abi? "At 29 years, after affirming she had already aborted for her man, I lamblasted her to common sense. Her marriage is May 13.

It's, only when that broke guy is financially stable will you know his true character.Poverty humbles a lot of people. Above all don't be a leech. Get yourself some dignity!

I can equally bet that your sister would later be secretly sleeping with the Ex she left for the Man she married.

Women are always still tied to their Exes they left for greener pastures.

Even if she doesn't go looking for him, Once they meet again anywhere Married or not, Children or not, they will still have sex.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by JhyMedex: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
maxwell767:

Lolzz... Mehn.. I no fit kill myself ooh.. Life is too precious to waste on irrelevant things
Preach bruh!!..Hostility is like a blunt knife it bloodies more dan it cuts...grin..Besides fighting on top woman...Pls no.!!.

N i dnt mean dis as a disrespect to d ladies..
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by LotannaAnaekwe: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
cruchenutii:

I can equally bet that your sister would later be secretly sleeping with the Ex she left for the Man she married.

Women are always still tied to their Exes they left for greener pastures.

Even if she doesn't go looking for him, Once they meet again anywhere Married or not, Children or not, they will still have sex.

When you get a video evidence to confirm your claims, mention me.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by maxwell767(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
JhyMedex:

Preach bruh!!..Hostility is like a blunt knife it bloodies more dan it cuts...grin..Besides fighting on top woman...Pls no.!!.

N i dnt mean dis as a disrespect to d ladies..

At Bolded, I don't think is a disrespect, is a self love. grin
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by mikolo80: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
I always tell my cousin sisters who are over 26years.Dont date a man for more than a year. Don't date or wait long for a man if he is, not financially ready.A poor man can be rich tomorrow and a rich man can be poor tomorrow, but then a rich man can become richer while there are people that are marked with poverty for life! Don't waste your time on men who don't have the means to take care of some major responsibility. Stop wasting your time thinking staying with someone who is not financially and emotionally ready to marry you will make him give you his, respect.

When you're faced with two good men who are ready to wife you, go for the one who is equipped already. Because every seconds that counts, your biological clock ticks. A man even in his 100 years can still pregnant a woman. Why not get married and start bearing kids like your mothers did! Be wise

Last Christmas, I happen to have a chat with one of my distant sister. I jokingly asked when I will drink her palmwine.Been in a 3+ relationship with a 34 years guy who is not yet ready. There is another guy who is equally good, ready but. ..she no like am reach the boyfriend. Her excuse! "But you like am small abi? "At 29 years, after affirming she had already aborted for her man, I lamblasted her to common sense. Her marriage is May 13.

It's, only when that broke guy is financially stable will you know his true character.Poverty humbles a lot of people. Above all don't be a leech. Get yourself some dignity!
SO BASICALLY SHE SHUD DIG FOR GOLD.GOOD LUCK.NOT EVERYONE THAT POVERTY HUMBLES O.SOME PPL BECOME ANIMAL WHEN THEY DROP FROM RICHES O
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by mikolo80: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

YEAH MARRY ANY RICH MAN because YOU WAN CARRY BELLE
IF SHE NO CONCEIVE NKO
SHE SHOULD ENDURE ANYHOW MARRIAGE ABI

SO BASICALLY SHE SHUD DIG FOR GOLD.GOOD LUCK.NOT EVERYONE THAT POVERTY HUMBLES O.SOME PPL BECOME ANIMAL WHEN THEY DROP FROM RICHES O
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by iRepNaija1: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fesomu:
It's in our DNA to cheat. I don't think I have a friend who doesn't cheat but I know they all have a girl they can go a long way for ..

You're making excuses for why you and your friends can't keep you d!cks in your pants, like you're all insatiable animals. You may "go a long way" for a girl or even love her, but if you're always cheating, you don't respect her at all.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by JhyMedex: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
maxwell767:

At Bolded, I don't think is a disrespect, is a self love. grin

True dt...Ur head get oil...grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by ibkkk(f): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2018
omooba969:

grin we are in trouble! cool

ibkkk, how are you darling?smiley

I'm fine, dear!
Happy Easter.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by BlueScholar(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2018
sirusX:
What makes you think you're the side chick?
Maybe that's his game to chop one fish that was just passing by
wehdone Sir grin
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

When you get a video evidence to confirm your claims, mention me.

Yea, my CCTV cameras are working. Will get it in a bit
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Ngokafor(f): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

You are spot on...I completely agree with you.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by phabulous88(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
JhyMedex:

funny ..similar tin happened to me dis Sunday dt passed..tho it was bae dt gave me d fone..dt d guy has bn disturbing her...

She tot i was gon go berserk on d guy..grin...i haf oda plans ..after having read books like 48 laws ofPower and laws of persuasion...cheesy...

Dude was hostile at first..He attacked me wit mention of d 5min sex thang..I told him i didnt last dt long ..only 3min..;Dkept jokingly making fun of him...

long story cut short..He said he's not seen my like b4..we kinda became buddies..lol..

Met 4 drinks on Friday..Funny experience...

You should be concerned about how he knew you we're 5 minutes
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by eazydon(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
francescainnoce:
They say the heart of “man” is insatiable and it’s true. My mum Tells me, if the hearts has got zippers, more broken hearts wouldn’t have happened.
But what can we do. As it stands now, there isn’t any method to substantiate how much engaged your partner is as you are. And it’s quite unfortunate that we live in a world that thinks more is better. And that includes more dating more girlfriends boyfriends and lovers.

What I would advice though is, be first a great human; be industrious, don’t be idle, innovate your ideas, pursue your dreams. Be you first and don’t expect too much from anybody. Not even your partner and spouse.

EXPECTATIONS LEADS TO HEART BREAKS and when you expect too much, that’s too much heart aches for you. because when people fall below your expectations you are hurting and heart broken. Whatever your want go get it. Be it love, give it to your self FIRST.
Be it care, give it to your self FIRST.
Be it money, oh by all means go out there and innovate your ideas, the world is waiting. Just don’t make expectations and don’t wish someone be like you, love like you, care like you. Becos in reality, we are all different!

Don’t be scared to fall in love and while you at it, don’t be scared to show love or how much you love. If it ever goes south, you should be proud knowing that YOU CAN ACTUALLY LOVE and sincerely too.

I love this. Sincerely

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Wakago: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's a fool not to have known he was just passing time with her.

Which person goes to the supermarket to admire goods for 3years without buying it?

Girls are mostly irrationally demanding.
The mere fact a man has been with you for 3years does not mean he wants to marry you.
You could just be his ideal whøre material, nothing more.

A wife material and a girlfriend material are two completely different fabrics.
Now I know you are a viper angry
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by osungvictor(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2018
after fucking him with u pussy and u are here tell me that u are done with him,please can someone give this girl a brain
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Date a guy for 3years and you still don't know where the relationship is heading to, my dear you are as good as single, maybe he is really using you to pass time till he meet the person he likes and will marry her in months.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Iblac: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.whatsapp DreamTv; +2348021346301,it's real,legit and fast in payout,a trial will convince you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit / Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.