Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (63329 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by ocelot2006(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2018
And this made front-page.... Oh well, carry on.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by omooba969(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2018
philo04:
if my girlfriend can break up with me den I don't care if yours blow up with you

Why u dey vex like this na?

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by BiafranBushBoy: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2018
IambackPro:
Some guys are just useless. The funny thing is that the other stupid girl will be believing the idiot....Abeg make una check my signature for premium grammarly account for proofreading service jare

I tried connecting with you on whatsapp, e no gree
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Neoteny(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2018
Men say all kinds of things to bait another catch. It's a primal instinct.

We're hunters.

Doesn't mean we love our partners any less.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by LotannaAnaekwe: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2018
1x2x3:

Keyword is "Happy" not progress. People can be making progress in the eyes of the people watching while behind the stage the happiness is missing.

Lol.
Happiness is not certain in all aspects of life. Everyone has good sides and bad sides. Again, there are people who actually missed the opportunity to be happy all because they waste their time on irrelevant people.One can be with a poor guy and be unhappy and dissapointed in his character and not his financial status. Not every comfortable guy is bad! And not every poor guy is good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by GOFRONT(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2018
I'm. About to kick my old girlfriend aside and marry the latest catch....
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by kalu61(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2018
maxwell767:
Hummmm... Urs is even better, at least he said it maybe to get something from the other person...

I remember when my ex and I was together, it was around 1am in the morning.. That was the usual time she uses her phone to read magazines online, but not knowing it was a special time for her.. That very morning she slept off, and I was literally awake, so I kept hearing a notification like 10 times or so, out of curiosity I took the phone open the message it was whatsap, and then I saw this.

Guy: Baby why are u not replying me, are u still fvckng that 3min low life fool?

Me: shocked

Guy: Instead of being with me so that I can give it to u like I use to, u are there wasting time, thought u said u gonna brake up this week with him?.

Me: Hmmmmm...

Guy: Why are u not talking?

Me: Because u are chatting with the 3min man

Guy: lipsrsealed

Conversation ends..

Pls don't ask me what happened next undecided
what were you doing in a man's bed who is not your husband in the mind night? You felt you guys were w married abi
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by cardoctor(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Stoopid woman
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Gerrard59(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

I said before marriage.Read my post again sir!

And when something sudden happens during the marriage that pushes income levels down. What do you suggest?
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by ICAMETOWIN(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2018
francescainnoce:
They say the heart of “man” is insatiable and it’s true. My mum Tells me, if the hearts has got zippers, more broken hearts wouldn’t have happened.
But what can we do. As it stands now, there isn’t any method to substantiate how much engaged your partner is as you are. And it’s quite unfortunate that we leave in a world that thinks more is better. And that includes more dating more girlfriends boyfriends and lovers.

What I would advice though is, be first a great human; be industrious, don’t be idle, innovate your ideas, pursue your dreams. Be you first and don’t expect too much from anybody. Not even your partner and spouse.

EXPECTATIONS LEADS TO HEART BREAKS and when you expect too much, that’s too much heart aches for you. because when people fall below your expectations you are hurting and heart broken. Whatever your want go get it. Be it love, give it to your self FIRST.
Be it care, give it to your self FIRST.
Be it money, oh by all means go out there and innovate your ideas, the world is waiting. Just don’t make expectations and don’t wish someone be like you, love like you, care like you. Becos in reality, we are all different!

Don’t be scared to fall in love and while you at it, don’t be scared to show love or how much you love. If it ever goes south, you should be proud knowing that YOU CAN ACTUALLY LOVE and sincerely too.
Great post from you, I think its sad that with so much to do and learn in today's world,people still expect their fellow human beings to be their primary source of happiness, what happened to going out full blast and discovering ourselves? so many places to travel to, so many books to read,so many skills to learn,both online and in real life.yet peeps especially Nigerian girls have chosen to be self limiting, dangerously putting their destiny in the hands of imperfect naija guys.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by SIRKAY98(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Ode ....not everthing he says u will act on....sometimes he saying that to cajole d present scape goat he s hooked up with nd nt u. So u end 3years relatnship because of dat....ok.go and start afresh

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by JuicyStar: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Quelle:
Nigerian twitter user @darasimicoal has narrated how she found out her boyfriend whom she has been dating for 3years told another lady that he is just passing time with her.

The heartbroken lady immediately end the relationship.

She wrote:
"Just saw a chat on my bf’s phone telling a girl he’s just passing time with me meanwhile we’ve been dating for 3yrs ���"

She wrote in another tweet:
"I'm single now, I'm done with him"

https://www.gistrealm.com/after-dating-for-3-years-lady-found-her-boyfriend-telling-another-lady-he-is-just-passing-time-with-herphoto/

The equation is balanced now. Is there any difference between "just passing time" and "I'm done with him"? One break up was to happen in the future while the other just happened. Both of you suffering from High Love Pressure. Finally, the deceit is over.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Gbire111: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2018
Best way for a lady to stay happy is not going through her bf's phone.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by LotannaAnaekwe: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2018
Gerrard59:

And when something sudden happens during the marriage that pushes income levels down. What do you suggest?

Are you talking about after making a vow to stay for better or worst? You know the answer to that question.My arguments here is for them to make hay while the sun is up,get settled and quit fooling around.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Gucciboss: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2018
1x2x3:

Are they all married now?
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by johnkey: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2018
overhypedsteve:
Thats better, some boys are animals, they do not deserve to live or survive anywhere because of the way they treat women. You won't know till you know...

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper.

To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
dumb comment. grow up.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Gucciboss: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2018
1x2x3:

Are they all married now?

Hmm.. This guy sef.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by freshinko: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2018
philo04:
if my girlfriend can break up with me den I don't care if yours blow up with you
Lols..bro take heart..ok
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by johnkey: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2018
Fesomu:
It's in our DNA to cheat. I don't think I have a friend who doesn't cheat but I know they all have a girl they can go a long way for ..
that's the real deal bro. thumbs up
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by demmie04: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2018
The guy must have a solid excuse in other to win the new babe now, just like.
Guy : bae, I love u
Babe: heee meee? What of ur wife,( referring to his girlfriend as wife)
Guy: my wife ke, don't mind her she is just forcing herself on me, I don't love her at all
Babe: am happy now I love u too
Guy: in his mind mugu owo ti ba after like two entrance I will just leave u and stick to my real love.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by demmie04: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2018
The guy must have a solid excuse in other to win the new babe now, just like.
Guy : bae, I love u
Babe: heee meee? What of ur wife,( referring to his girlfriend as wife)
Guy: my wife ke, don't mind her she is just forcing herself on me, I don't love her at all
Babe: am happy now I love u too
Guy: in his mind mugu owo ti ba after like two entrance I will just leave u and stick to my real love. That is guys way, even the next one might claimed that u re his househelp
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by francescainnoce(f): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2018
ICAMETOWIN:
Great post from you, I think its sad that with so much to do and learn in today's world,people still expect their fellow human beings to be their primary source of happiness, what happened to going out full blast and discovering ourselves? so many places to travel to, so many books to read,so many skills to learn,both online and in real life.yet peeps especially Nigerian girls have chosen to be self limiting, dangerously putting their destiny in the hands of imperfect naija guys.

Very much said indeed
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by chloride6: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2018
ednut1:
yenyenyen. We have seen cases of peoples whose finances went down the drain after marriage, so u wud advise ur sistas to leave abi, there are also cases of gals who married guys when they had nothing, wetin ebuka of big brother get when he married what did oyedepo have when he married. bros pls life no get manual

Too much sense will not kill you. Life no get manual.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by BdorianGray(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2018
sirusX:
What makes you think you're the side chick?

Maybe that's his game to chop one fish that was just passing by

This your comment has entered the Nairaland legendary comments Hall of Fame..
The only sensible comment you ever made, grin since we met......( no mind me, I no know u oh! grin)
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Crowny11(f): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2018
relationship is all abt trust in oneself, for me av got confidence in myself ,if my guy get mind wella make e get hundred side chicks, me no send o
all I no is am nt a push over nor a side chick,
my guy can't do that I trust him, he knows am nt bad,with immediate effect another candidate don enter lol......
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2018
what happened after that?? lol
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by sirusX(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2018
BdorianGray:

This your comment has entered the Nairaland legendary comments Hall of Fame..
The only sensible comment you ever made, grin since we met......( no mind me, I no know u oh! grin)
Lol grin
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by BdorianGray(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2018
Crowny11:
relationship is all abt trust in oneself, for me av got confidence in myself ,if my guy get mind wella make e get hundred side chicks, me no send o
all I no is am nt a push over nor a side chick,
my guy can't do that I trust him, he knows am nt bad,with immediate effect another candidate don enter lol......

Na so! U that would start crying and begging... U think ppl don't know u here.. grin easier said...
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by PigMeat: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2018
francescainnoce:
They say the heart of “man” is insatiable and it’s true. My mum Tells me, if the hearts has got zippers, more broken hearts wouldn’t have happened.
But what can we do. As it stands now, there isn’t any method to substantiate how much engaged your partner is as you are. And it’s quite unfortunate that we leave in a world that thinks more is better. And that includes more dating more girlfriends boyfriends and lovers.

What I would advice though is, be first a great human; be industrious, don’t be idle, innovate your ideas, pursue your dreams. Be you first and don’t expect too much from anybody. Not even your partner and spouse.

EXPECTATIONS LEADS TO HEART BREAKS and when you expect too much, that’s too much heart aches for you. because when people fall below your expectations you are hurting and heart broken. Whatever your want go get it. Be it love, give it to your self FIRST.
Be it care, give it to your self FIRST.
Be it money, oh by all means go out there and innovate your ideas, the world is waiting. Just don’t make expectations and don’t wish someone be like you, love like you, care like you. Becos in reality, we are all different!

Don’t be scared to fall in love and while you at it, don’t be scared to show love or how much you love. If it ever goes south, you should be proud knowing that YOU CAN ACTUALLY LOVE and sincerely too.
Your words can pierce even the hardest soul. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Maxvasia(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Don't mind the GIRL.....
She thought she was MARRIED to him before.

Why Claim "Single Now" when you were never married before...?
I'm still trying hard to understand ladies of nowadays.

When did DATING become MARRIAGE...?
when did BOYFRIEND become HUSBAND...?
Obviously, he was passing time with you because you had never proved to him why he should convert you to his WIFE.....
LADIES, don't mix these things, please.
The moment a MAN sees what you can offer in a relationship and understands how remarkable and beneficial such is, he will take LOAN and MARRY U, the next minute.
He will start by introducing you to all members of his Family even to the ones that are DEAD.
He will dish out their Phone contacts to you.

The bitter TRUTH , is that most LADIES are better serviced as SIDE CHICKS, since they do remarkably well there.
You will live long. U will exit this earth with a stroll and a smile of satisfaction on your face.......AND ON YOUR OWN TERMS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit / Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.