Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (63331 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by jobonnairaland: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Dating here is simply a joke. Many of them not defined. Many out so much efforts to get wasted results.When I tell people my wife was one of my distant friends and side chick they all get worked up. She never knew she was a side chick, a very good and industrious lady. When the guy finally married the lady he was training in the University, three months later I tried to get her to marry me. She took me serious when I went to one of the ministries in Abuja to see her aunty. In less than two months after she accepted, I married her.

My friend wife just got pregnant after 6 years while I have three kids already. That's life!
Yes, life is sometimes intriguing. I feel most young people nowadays don't really know what they want and are confused. They do not realize that no human is perfect. But when a woman possesses some certain qualities, it is time to say I do.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by overhypedsteve(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2018
johnkey:
dumb comment. grow up.
to you its dumb. I guess that's what you enjoy doing
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Greystone: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Don't mind the GIRL.....
She thought she was MARRIED to him before.

Why Claim "Single Now" when you were never married before...?
I'm still trying hard to understand ladies of nowadays.

When did DATING become MARRIAGE...?
when did BOYFRIEND become HUSBAND...?
Obviously, he was passing time with you because you had never proved to him why he should convert you to his WIFE.....
LADIES, don't mix these things, please.
The moment a MAN sees what you can offer in a relationship and understands how remarkable and beneficial such is, he will take LOAN and MARRY U, the next minute.
He will start by introducing you to all members of his Family even to the ones that are DEAD.
He will dish out their Phone contacts to you.

The bitter TRUTH , is that most LADIES are better serviced as SIDE CHICKS, since they do remarkably well there.

My brother, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2018
NothingDoMe:
You nor wise at all. He told her that so that he can get into her pants. You don allow another woman push you commot for the track.
the guy no responsible jor. Na d wise move the babe make.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by tbliss22(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2018
francescainnoce:
They say the heart of “man” is insatiable and it’s true. My mum Tells me, if the hearts has got zippers, more broken hearts wouldn’t have happened.
But what can we do. As it stands now, there isn’t any method to substantiate how much engaged your partner is as you are. And it’s quite unfortunate that we leave in a world that thinks more is better. And that includes more dating more girlfriends boyfriends and lovers.

What I would advice though is, be first a great human; be industrious, don’t be idle, innovate your ideas, pursue your dreams. Be you first and don’t expect too much from anybody. Not even your partner and spouse.

EXPECTATIONS LEADS TO HEART BREAKS and when you expect too much, that’s too much heart aches for you. because when people fall below your expectations you are hurting and heart broken. Whatever your want go get it. Be it love, give it to your self FIRST.
Be it care, give it to your self FIRST.
Be it money, oh by all means go out there and innovate your ideas, the world is waiting. Just don’t make expectations and don’t wish someone be like you, love like you, care like you. Becos in reality, we are all different!

Don’t be scared to fall in love and while you at it, don’t be scared to show love or how much you love. If it ever goes south, you should be proud knowing that YOU CAN ACTUALLY LOVE and sincerely too.

God bless you my lady..... I respect your words of WISDOM. How I wish all Nigerian ladies could have such wisdom, men won't have the gut to take advantage of them.

She has said it all, go after your dream and be very industrious!

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by omooba969(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2018
GOFRONT:
I'm. About to kick my old girlfriend aside and marry the latest catch....

Good luck. grin
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by GOFRONT(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Fanks!!! grin grin
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by omooba969(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2018
ICAMETOWIN:
Great post from you, I think its sad that with so much to do and learn in today's world,people still expect their fellow human beings to be their primary source of happiness, what happened to going out full blast and discovering ourselves? so many places to travel to, so many books to read,so many skills to learn,both online and in real life.yet peeps especially Nigerian girls have chosen to be self limiting, dangerously putting their destiny in the hands of imperfect naija guys.

Who's the perfect naija guy? undecided
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by JhyMedex: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2018
maxwell767:
Hummmm... Urs is even better, at least he said it maybe to get something from the other person...

I remember when my ex and I was together, it was around 1am in the morning.. That was the usual time she uses her phone to read magazines online, but not knowing it was a special time for her.. That very morning she slept off, and I was literally awake, so I kept hearing a notification like 10 times or so, out of curiosity I took the phone open the message it was whatsap, and then I saw this.

Guy: Baby why are u not replying me, are u still fvckng that 3min low life fool?

Me: shocked

Guy: Instead of being with me so that I can give it to u like I use to, u are there wasting time, thought u said u gonna brake up this week with him?.

Me: Hmmmmm...

Guy: Why are u not talking?

Me: Because u are chatting with the 3min man

Guy: lipsrsealed

Conversation ends..

Pls don't ask me what happened next undecided

funny ..similar tin happened to me dis Sunday dt passed..tho it was bae dt gave me d fone..dt d guy has bn disturbing her...

She tot i was gon go berserk on d guy..grin...i haf oda plans ..after having read books like 48 laws ofPower and laws of persuasion...cheesy...

Dude was hostile at first..He attacked me wit mention of d 5min sex thang..I told him i didnt last dt long ..only 3min..;Dkept jokingly making fun of him...

long story cut short..He said he's not seen my like b4..we kinda became buddies..lol..

Met 4 drinks on Friday..Funny experience...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by thegreencoal: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Yoruba demons! grin grin
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Seriously they are funny. Last Christmas a lady close to the family got married after waiting for her boyfriend who is in prison abroad for seven years! She continued to reject suitors for 7 years. Like was she mad or something? The guy is still in jail what the hell?!?

Would you say the same thing if it was the lady who was in jail and the guy was the one waiting?
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Silvergold40: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
[i][/i]Nice one dear please tell me how do we know wat to do in a relationship especially when we love the guy
EVILFOREST:

Don't mind the GIRL.....
She thought she was MARRIED to him before.

Why Claim "Single Now" when you were never married before...?
I'm still trying hard to understand ladies of nowadays.

When did DATING become MARRIAGE...?
when did BOYFRIEND become HUSBAND...?
Obviously, he was passing time with you because you had never proved to him why he should convert you to his WIFE.....
LADIES, don't mix these things, please.
The moment a MAN sees what you can offer in a relationship and understands how remarkable and beneficial such is, he will take LOAN and MARRY U, the next minute.
He will start by introducing you to all members of his Family even to the ones that are DEAD.
He will dish out their Phone contacts to you.

The bitter TRUTH , is that most LADIES are better serviced as SIDE CHICKS, since they do remarkably well there.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
chloride6:

Too much sense will not kill you. Life no get manual.

ur signature is not acceptable. PMB must complete his tenure
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by blessingsonflee(f): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
I always tell my cousin sisters who are over 26years.Dont date a man for more than a year. Don't date or wait long for a man if he is, not financially ready.A poor man can be rich tomorrow and a rich man can be poor tomorrow, but then a rich man can become richer while there are people that are marked with poverty for life! Don't waste your time on men who don't have the means to take care of some major responsibility. Stop wasting your time thinking staying with someone who is not financially and emotionally ready to marry you will make him give you his, respect.

When you're faced with two good men who are ready to wife you, go for the one who is equipped already. Because every seconds that counts, your biological clock ticks. A man even in his 100 years can still pregnant a woman. Why not get married and start bearing kids like your mothers did! Be wise

Last Christmas, I happen to have a chat with one of my distant sister. I jokingly asked when I will drink her palmwine.Been in a 3+ relationship with a 34 years guy who is not yet ready. There is another guy who is equally good, ready but. ..she no like am reach the boyfriend. Her excuse! "But you like am small abi? "At 29 years, after affirming she had already aborted for her man, I lamblasted her to common sense. Her marriage is May 13.

It's, only when that broke guy is financially stable will you know his true character.Poverty humbles a lot of people. Above all don't be a leech. Get yourself some dignity!
Wise words!

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by maxwell767(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

I have something that can make you last longt than 3mins in bed.

Bring ur sister or gf, she. Will testify grin
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by maxwell767(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
JhyMedex:

funny ..similar tin happened to me dis Sunday dt passed..tho it was bae dt gave me d fone..dt d guy has bn disturbing her...

She tot i was gon go berserk on d guy..grin...i haf oda plans ..after having read books like 48 laws ofPower and laws of persuasion...cheesy...

Dude was hostile at first..He attacked me wit mention of d 5min sex thang..I told him i didnt last dt long ..only 3min..;Dkept jokingly making fun of him...

long story cut short..He said he's not seen my like b4..we kinda became buddies..lol..

Met 4 drinks on Friday..Funny experience...

Lolzz... Mehn.. I no fit kill myself ooh.. Life is too precious to waste on irrelevant things
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Revolva(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
she and her boyfriend are damm fools
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
maxwell767:

Bring ur sister or gf, she. Will testify grin

Your girl has already testified.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by wildkat: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
sirusX:
What makes you think you're the side chick?
Maybe that's his game to chop one fish that was just passing by

That's true. Most guys do it
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by maxwell767(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Your girl has already testified.

Yeah, that's the reason she gave grin

Jst bring a girl for me... Then she'll tell u what went down... grin
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by ICAMETOWIN(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
omooba969:

Who's the perfect naija guy? undecided
lol,obviously none
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by philo04(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
omooba969:

Why u dey vex like this na?
my brother u wnt understand ....
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by philo04(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
freshinko:
Lols..bro take heart..ok
yes thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by omooba969(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
ICAMETOWIN:
lol,obviously none

grin we are in trouble! cool

ibkkk, how are you darling?smiley
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by LotannaAnaekwe: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
prince3009:

Would you say the same thing if it was the lady who was in jail and the guy was the one waiting?

Yes I will.
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Vannlex(m): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Your boyfriend's head, as well as yours, is a waste of space.
and a waste of oxygen my brother

1 Like

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by NothingDoMe: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
the guy no responsible jor. Na d wise move the babe make.
Man scarce oh tongue
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Man scarce oh tongue
men are not scarcecheesy. Na d ones with Venzas and G wagon na im scarcecheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Galacious1: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
maxwell767:
Hummmm... Urs is even better, at least he said it maybe to get something from the other person...

I remember when my ex and I was together, it was around 1am in the morning.. That was the usual time she uses her phone to read magazines online, but not knowing it was a special time for her.. That very morning she slept off, and I was literally awake, so I kept hearing a notification like 10 times or so, out of curiosity I took the phone open the message it was whatsap, and then I saw this.

Guy: Baby why are u not replying me, are u still fvckng that 3min low life fool?

Me: shocked

Guy: Instead of being with me so that I can give it to u like I use to, u are there wasting time, thought u said u gonna brake up this week with him?.

Me: Hmmmmm...

Guy: Why are u not talking?

Me: Because u are chatting with the 3min man

Guy: lipsrsealed

Conversation ends..

Pls don't ask me what happened next undecided
pls what happened?
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by NothingDoMe: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
men are not scarcecheesy. Na d ones with Venzas and G wagon na im scarcecheesy.
hehehe
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Donrilly87: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Well he could have just said that just to get what he wants from the girl, did you try to confront him ?
Re: Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone by Donrilly87: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Galacious1:
pls what happened?
tell us what happened next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex / Why Are Women In A Rush To Get Married? / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.