Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. (13842 Views)

I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by redsun(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
Just like white girls to hustling bruvs,white dudes could come more handy for hustling sisters.

I have never had a white male friend,i can't find anything in common,but i find it convenient being with willing white women
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by namfav(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2011
why are you angry though? most of those fat white men who take black women (in nigeria) usually t ake the black women that the black men don't want, be happy for them

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by sexylogan(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ OP ; Guy, get over urself. It's the same way a white dude mite feel fukckin pissed if he saw u dating a white chic. Honestly,  i cud see a naija chic dating a green guy and i still wudnt giv a fuk. People will be attracted to who they will be attracted to n there's nothin u can do about it so stop nursing a migraine over smthn u can't do nuthin' about.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Katy86(f): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
I think you need a doctor. That is not normal.

undecided

What is your problem when woman who you do not know date white man undecided lipsrsealed shocked

I think it s only man who can be stupid like this and have problem with that.

I also hear that often from white men but never from women

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by rully2: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
What's your problem with that? I date a White guy, I have no problem with dat, neither does he, and so does the majority of all others who do it.

What about our black guys who go over there to marry plain white girls that we black girls look even far better thanlipsrsealed

Why are you even fretting , its not like its any of your business, so start getting used to it Dude!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
OneNaija: I feel like shooting any White Guys going out with my Nigerian Girls. Pls don't get it wrong because am not a racist but I don't like white guys going out with Nigerian Girls it make me mad and Jealous.

thanks for admitting what 70 percent of black men refuse to...
WE ALL KNOW! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
well i no mind if oyibo man dey even date my sister as long as dat oyibo man get money.na money be the main thing cool
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
OneNaija: I feel like shooting any White Guys going out with my Nigerian Girls. Pls don't get it wrong because am not a racist but I don't like white guys going out with Nigerian Girls it make me mad and Jealous.
Thats typically not a nigerian man"s attitude.We dont get mad when we see nigerian women with white men and besides many of us even go as far as begging white men to date their sisters becuase they reason its one step in getting their papers if an oyibo man dates his sister.Look at what happens in warri or in edo were benin men encourage their wives to travel to italy and sleep with italian men so they can bring back euros grin
Thats typically not a nigerian man"s attitude.We dont get mad when we see nigerian women with white men and besides many of us even go as far as begging white men to date their sisters becuase they reason its one step in getting their papers if an oyibo man dates his sister.Look at what happens in warri or in edo were benin men encourage their wives to travel to italy and sleep with italian men so they can bring back euros.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by silentlywild: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
I would be honest I have dated a few white guys they are good lovers.Oyinbo's in general treat women better that the African ones.

I know oyinbo boys are seen as mumu sometimes but they listen us ladies when we need them, they are more loving, more confident, they want to take us out and not make excuse to always be out with the boys like the way naija boys do.

For me I would pick oyinbo before alot of selfish, self centered naija boys...

GROW UP and let the white guys also find love.....we are in the 21st century and inter-racial relationships are also possible.

Love is d heart not the looks

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2012
^^ ive heard some sisters say that white men are better lovers...eh may be true but....

I won't find out lol. Sorry..idk i just love blk men too much - stinky attitudes, immaturity, and all. smiley
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrsChima(f): 12:33am On Apr 24, 2012
White men are the best!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin: I've heard some sisters say that white men are better lovers...eh may be true but....
I've heard that too.

MsDarkSkin: I just love black men too much - stinky attitudes, immaturity, and all. smiley
You can add STD factories to your list.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Daresh(f): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2012
I have dated a white boy and I can tell you he was the best boyfriend I ever had. Unfortunately I had to go bk to naija so it ended cry

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 1:13am On May 03, 2012
Good Girl: I've heard that too.

You can add STD factories to your list.

angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On May 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
White men are the best!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Mayflowa(m): 1:46am On May 03, 2012
OK. its good u do not carry your thoughts into actions. Many indians actually mob anyony dating their own.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2012
~Sauron~:

U want to shoot white men dating Nigerian girls?
What about the Nigerian girls who agreed to be in the relationship in the first place?
Were they forced into it at gun point?

You, sir are a tarado. grin

I have to agree with this, you can't really blame the white guy in this situation, it is more so the Nigerian girls fault/business if she goes with a white guy. Honestly, the white guy is the innocent party in this situation.

Let me ask the ladies a question, if you see a Nigerian man with a white woman like some of you have said previously it makes you upset right? But who would you blame more for being in the relationship with a different culture? It's mainly the Nigerian mans fault right?

It takes 2, but yes I agree African women are pursuing white guys a lot these days (in fact women worldwide are). The question is why? Why do Asian women for example prefer white men over Asian men? why are black women (from many nations) preferring white men over black men and so on?

I think we must first analyze ourselves (could we be doing something wrong?) although no one is perfect white people are not better than black people. Is it a form of inferiority complex that white is better than black? (if this is the case then some people need to wake up and stop having low self-esteem).

I don't have a problem with what the OP said, the only problem I have is that he said he would shoot someone. He could have simply asked why are Nigerian women (a lot of African women are really not only Nigerian) chasing after white guys so much...instead of bringing about violence (not saying OP is violent). But there are better ways he could have worded his original post.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2012
~Sauron~:

There are too many Naija babes that are single out there.
The more you date White men, the better for Nigerian men.
Naija men can't cope with the surplus to requirements - i don't like the fact that an average Naija boy has 9 girlfriends.

Wait what? 9 girlfriends? really you my friend sound like a womanizer
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2012
lefulefu: well i no mind if oyibo man dey even date my sister as long as dat oyibo man get money.na money be the main thing cool

You need your head examined, as long as the white guy has money you don't care if he dates your sister?

Money isn't everything man and I wish more Nigerians knew this. I would prefer a man who doesn't have much money but with good character to date my sister (if I had one) than a man with lots of money with egotistical, selfish and mean character to date my sister. You wouldn't want someone abusive dating your sister would you? Money is the root of all evil.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2012
tom28:
Thats typically not a nigerian man"s attitude.We dont get mad when we see nigerian women with white men and besides many of us even go as far as begging white men to date their sisters becuase they reason its one step in getting their papers if an oyibo man dates his sister.Look at what happens in warri or in edo were benin men encourage their wives to travel to italy and sleep with italian men so they can bring back euros grin
Thats typically not a nigerian man"s attitude.We dont get mad when we see nigerian women with white men and besides many of us even go as far as begging white men to date their sisters becuase they reason its one step in getting their papers if an oyibo man dates his sister.Look at what happens in warri or in edo were benin men encourage their wives to travel to italy and sleep with italian men so they can bring back euros.

That's utter disrespect for a woman if men in Benin and Warri are doing this.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2012
silentlywild: I would be honest I have dated a few white guys they are good lovers.Oyinbo's in general treat women better that the African ones.

I know oyinbo boys are seen as mumu sometimes but they listen us ladies when we need them, they are more loving, more confident, they want to take us out and not make excuse to always be out with the boys like the way naija boys do.

For me I would pick oyinbo before alot of selfish, self centered naija boys...

GROW UP and let the white guys also find love.....we are in the 21st century and inter-racial relationships are also possible.

Love is d heart not the looks

Good for you, but who cares really? If it's working for you then so be it.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2012
There are a lot of women with inferiority complex in this last thread page from what I have seen, it's ok if you want to be with a white dude the by all means be with a white guy.

I have to agree with one naija girl said earlier in this thread, usually most Nigerian women who go with white brothers are coconuts and wannabe white anyways (aka the types who try to speak with a British, French, American or w/e accent). They are usually also the types who are not proud of their culture and would like to completely assimilate into a different culture.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 03, 2012
Fulaman198: There are a lot of women with inferiority complex in this last thread page from what I have seen, it's ok if you want to be with a white dude the by all means be with a white guy.

I have to agree with one naija girl said earlier in this thread, usually most Nigerian women who go with white brothers are coconuts and wannabe white anyways (aka the types who try to speak with a British, French, American or w/e accent). They are usually also the types who are not proud of their culture and would like to completely assimilate into a different culture.

always! always! alwaaays!! proof read. grin
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrCork17: 11:57pm On May 03, 2012
OP. u have white women in Nigera? undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 12:33am On May 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

always! always! alwaaays!! proof read. grin

LOL thanks, I did not bother this time because it is a forum
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by solomon111(m): 2:22am On May 04, 2012
@OP
Why should you feel that way?
In actual fact,black men are the ones dating everybody,not white men.
You just have to up your game,and then you will see the white guys tremble at your presence.
I dont give a hoot if any white guy dates a black sis,as long as i know the white guy aint better than me,which is definitely true.
It is sad that in this time and age, a lot of black men dont know that when it comes to dating,they have an advantage.They get too intimidated easily,and they lose the war, even before the battle began.
You just have to be Nice, intelligent,romantic ambitious and classy as a black guy,then you are far ahead of the white guy in this game called dating.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2012
solomon111: @OP
Why should you feel that way?
In actual fact,black men are the ones dating everybody,not white men.
You just have to up your game,and then you will see the white guys tremble at your presence.
I dont give a hoot if any white guy dates a black sis,as long as i know the white guy aint better than me,which is definitely true.
It is sad that in this time and age, a lot of black men dont know that when it comes to dating,they have an advantage.They get too intimidated easily,and they lose the war, even before the battle began.
You just have to be Nice, intelligent,romantic ambitious and classy as a black guy,then you are far ahead of the white guy in this game called dating.

White guys only tremble if we go with their women because they know that we are bigger and are intimidated by that (that sounds a bit inappropiate my apologies ladies). In all honesty, not every black man is into white women just like not every black sister is into a white guy.

Who cares if a white guy goes with a black woman and vice versa. It doesn't bother me, people have to think if that sister is going with a white guy chances are is that she looks for a particular way of behaviour. I am an African to the core and very traditional, most Nigerian/present day African women do not like that. They want a guy who would act "white" with them. I don't know what their fascination is with it but oh well.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrsChima(f): 7:00am On May 04, 2012
LMAO@act white. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland is so funny at times!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@act white. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland is so funny at times!

LOL
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by solomon111(m): 8:10am On May 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

White guys only tremble if we go with their women because they know that we are bigger and are intimidated by that (that sounds a bit inappropiate my apologies ladies). In all honesty, not every black man is into white women just like not every black sister is into a white guy.

Who cares if a white guy goes with a black woman and vice versa. It doesn't bother me, people have to think if that sister is going with a white guy chances are is that she looks for a particular way of behaviour. I am an African to the core and very traditional, most Nigerian/present day African women do not like that. They want a guy who would act "white" with them. I don't know what their fascination is with it but oh well.
I was actually trying to let the OP know that there is nothing special about white guys dating black sisters,he could do the same with white ladies if he can up his game.
I personally am not out to intimidate any white guy,but then that is the reaction i get when i am around them.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2012
solomon111: I was actually trying to let the OP know that there is nothing special about white guys guys dating black sisters,he could do the same with white ladies if he would up his game.
I personally am not out to intimidate any white guy,but then that is the reaction i get when i am around them.

Same here I don't like intimidating anybody, but white people are intimidated by black people for no reason and it should be the other way around in a Western predominately white country like England. America, France, Germany, etc. Why they are intimidated still remains a mystery to me.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by richy5(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2012
Wtf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Guy Who Likes My Big Nyansh- See Photo / Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful) / She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.