Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. (13862 Views)

I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by kaymoney2(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2011
@ OP But why cant our ladies have white guys when we bleep white girls without qualms** By the time the 9ja babe realise what her sexx life has turned to in the hand of that one minute white guy she will return back to her root as in 9ja guy** because half of my performance is far more better than the performance of two white guys cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by marabout(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2011
I do not want to support the poster BUT some African men lost their lives or got injured for dating white chicks in WESTERN EUROPE in the early 90s.
If you lot live in London, Frankfurt, New York, Madrid, Amsterdam in 2011, you may not realise it.

Only 15 years ago, when a white chick got pregnant for my mate her mum said during one of our crisis meetings: "don't get me wrong, am not a racist or something and I don't mind black people living in our country but I just don't accept that they should be dating my daughter".
That is the closest English translation of what she said in her language.

Actually black women are more guilty of this kind of jealousy.

I was at an African do 11 years ago in London. My then girlfriend was the only white girl present. There were also three or so Indians.
I was surprised at how people live parallel lives.

Ol' boy come and see how black girls/women were behaving. Two ladies sitting near me who didn't know she came with me (as she was dancing on the floor) were saying in pidgin:  "uhuun, so this this white woman still find black prick reach here"? The other one said " no mind am, you no know how toto dey scratch them".  shocked shocked shocked shocked. So they continued with their saucy discussion. Hissing and shaking their heads.

Then later another black woman with a stony face and bad attitude was questioning her(my ex) about where her children (who were running up and down in the hall) had disappeared to just because they were dancing with my ex 30 minutes earlier. My ex broke down in tears asking why all the black women here hate her. We left the party. It was a disgrace for blackwomen that day.
I tried to polish the whole thing saying that its just her impression and that if she just gets to know them, they are all actually very sweet.

Funny enough my Ex would request for 3 or 4 agency workers daily (Naija 95% of the time) at work and would let them leave 1 or 2 hours before time and pay them saying that she knew many were doing 2 or 3 jobs and were often tired.

@ Diva2.0.

a black man suddenly becomes eligible to our black ladies once he's stepping out with a white chick, whether he's ugly or not.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrsEve2(f): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2011
What the Bleep is this shit?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Tosinville(m): 1:13am On Jan 10, 2011
lmao!
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Areaboy2(m): 2:22am On Jan 10, 2011
@marabout. welcome to my world undecided

talk to them, and they make funny faces. get a white girl, and they hate you(at this point i must add. not all of them), strange undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrsEve2(f): 2:25am On Jan 10, 2011
Believe it or not Area boy,

Not all black women give a Bleep what a black man do and many of them frankly don't give a Bleep. I would appreciate it if yall stop making it seem like black women have this complex about themselves concerning you manbitches.

If you want a white man or woman then go after that. Not everybody into that.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Areaboy2(m): 2:34am On Jan 10, 2011
oh no i really dont care what anyone thinks. and frankly, i dont notice it unless i hear it. And i have really heard it on so many occasions. so I am confident that some do care, and i rightly mentioned in my post "not all". i've dated both races and there really isnt any diff, where ever u find your connection, go for it,

chill aite? smiley smiley
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrsEve2(f): 2:37am On Jan 10, 2011
Why do I need to chill because I have an opinion? Opinions do not have to always have connections. It could be a response to a comment indirectly or directly from/to you.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Areaboy2(m): 2:47am On Jan 10, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Why do I need to chill because I have an opinion? Opinions do not have to always have connections. It could be a response to a comment indirectly or directly from/to you.

lol, cos we on the same side

i'm a strong believer in one earth one ppl. I've been around n travelled both ends of mother earth so much to reach a conclusion that humans are same wherever u go. unrestricted by what i would like to call the four R's Reasoning,Region, Religion or Race. no matter how u may see it.

we really are all thesame. and i get tired by all the bashing i see on this forum about how terrible Nigerian girls are and all what not. How girls from other races are angles and poo(tongue) like that. That aint right. maybe education and exposure is the key to change their mind set and ideas? maybe wealth, maybe self happiness or fulfilment, who knows? all i know is _________________

this is my opinion

what really is yours??
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrsEve2(f): 2:53am On Jan 10, 2011
My opinion about this is really simple. Please no need to make it appear as though I am trying to take Aristotle's place. I have not lived that long.

If YOU like different nationalities, races, creed, religions, cultures, and whatever then that your right. Not everybody into that and that their right as well.

If you like broaden your horizons and testing the waters. Okay. What that have to do with those who do not want to broaden their horizons and test the waters?
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Areaboy2(m): 3:02am On Jan 10, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

My opinion about this is really simple. Please no need to make it appear as though I am trying to take Aristotle's place. I have not lived that long.

If YOU like different nationalities, races, creed, religions, cultures, and whatever then that your right. Not everybody into that and that their right as well.

If you like broaden your horizons and testing the waters. Okay. What that have to do with those w[b]ho do not want to broaden their horizons[/b] and test the waters?

Well then, it's a shame. Cos it's really big out there.
hmmm, it's difficult to resist change and trying new things and ideas at this age. They'll have to lock up themselves in the woods to do that,
since we both know thats not possible, what then is the point? I heard a joke some where "we are all gona mix up eventually, two hundred? three hundred years from now. so why not start now tongue "

anyway thats aside, you are absolutely on point. whatever makes anyone happy, they might as well go on and do it.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrsEve2(f): 3:16am On Jan 10, 2011
Well, I for one do not want to broaden my horizon when it come to my preference. My preference is African men or black men. I have nothing against them other people and I am sure they are lovely men. I do not want to have relations with other race of men.

Good for you finding love in other areas. I found love in the area I am accustomed to.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by babsjnr(m): 3:50am On Jan 10, 2011
@ OneNaija your topic is very annoying and  you are fuc*ing pieces of *hit get a life

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by marabout(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2011
@ Mrs. Eve,

True it is really poo for 30something year old blackwomen to be using foul language to describe another woman, black or white.

You see, the fact you claim not to care if dudu boys date white girls (assuming it's true), it doesn't mean some of your sistas don't.

MRS. EVE: Finally, may your true life experiences be regarded as Big Poo when you narrate them to others.

AMEN.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrsEve2(f): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
marabout:

@ Mrs. Eve,

True it is really poo for 30something year old blackwomen to be using foul language to describe another woman, black or white.

You see, the fact you claim not to care if dudu boys date white girls (assuming it's true), it doesn't mean some of your sistas don't.

MRS. EVE: Finally, may your true life experiences be regarded as Big Poo when you narrate them to others.

AMEN.

Oh, you must be that darkie that like snow meat. Well, as usual the slave driver come to MASTER'S defense. Carry on. Tread lightly.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by ebonyvibe(f): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2011
what is your own
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MrsEve2(f): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2011
And may you find you a job cleaning  public waste shit for a living in all the days of your life.  Amen.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by marabout(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs Eve,

Hahahaha,  if you  call someone's life experience poo, then expect same. It's no curse.

You are funny. No way. God has already done that long time ago.  I may be saving your life (using God's gift) some day, who knows.
I worked/learned long and hard for my skills here in the west, so your wishes cannot work. Try someone else love.
If rubbing shoulders with some of the best minds the white folks have to offer is slavery, then I rather like it.

I am married to a true African queen. Not some foul-mouthed internet-do-me-well.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Omolola1(f): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
What a thread!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by 677ano(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2011
poster

get a placad and stand in front of Murtala Mohammed Airport so the white men can see you.

you have inferiority complex syndrome cry
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Tosinville(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2011
Stuffs like this can happen with any race so i don't really blame the poster.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2011
@Op Is it because none of them white girls want to date you? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Ethiodime: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2011
OP grow up boy, the world has change n the interracial marriages is increasin like never b4, beside if a girl dates outisde her race its none of ur bussiwhack. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by jerrydate: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Tosinville(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
Whats up with asian/malaysian guys that get mad just because some of their girls are chasing black guys then?
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by InkedNerd(f): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2011
@OP: Hehehe, we don't mean to upset you or make you jealous but you really need to reevaluate where your anger and jealous stems from.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Hehehe, we don't mean to upset you or make you jealous but you really need to reevaluate where your anger and jealous stems from.

Zip it, yours is 1010% dif
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by InkedNerd(f): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Zip it, yours is 1010% dif

How? lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by 190: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Thirst4Lif: 2:39am On Apr 10, 2011
I won't call the OP racist, I'll just say he's, territorial. wink Although he is getting abused all over the place I don't think his reaction

is uncommon. I've known Asian men who, when they see an Asian woman with a Non-Asian, become livid, same for Hispanic men.

People tend to want to keep what they perceive as their own to themselves. Some African American men, when they see an A.A.

woman with a White man, especially, will practically lose their minds. But the bottom line is adults are free to date whomever

they choose. There's nothing the OP or anyone else can do about it. OP, worry about things you can actually change.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by blasterman(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
its so simple ur either a racist or ur a lesbian in a mans skin it seems white mens done show u. If u nor fit cope for there land find ur square root make ur eyes clear well well.

Abi u neva nack any oyinbo na im dey worri u

Anyway free ur mind
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by MsYam(f): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
Its not okay for a white man to date a black lady but its ok for a black man to date a white lady? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy / Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.