Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. (13867 Views)

I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Ilekokonit: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
silentlywild:
I would be honest I have dated a few white guys they are good lovers.Oyinbo's in general treat women better that the African ones. I know oyinbo boys are seen as mumu sometimes but they listen us ladies when we need them, they are more loving, more confident, they want to take us out .........For me I would pick oyinbo before alot of selfish, self centered naija boys...

Have you asked yourself if your former oyinbo boyfriend(s) came after you solely to satisfy their curiosity in the intimate department. I don't mean it to be rude but if you have ever been amongst a few oyinbo guys describing the black womans female anatomy you will be suprised at the falsehood they pass on amongst themselves as fact and any one of them who has actually been with a black woman or lies about this fact is looked up to as a don by the others who being with a black woman is still an unfulfilled fantasy.

Is it then any wonder that your past oyinbo boyfriends treated you like a queen in a ploy to get you to drop your guards so that they can gather authentic intimate adventures with a black woman to bamboozle other oyinbo guys with from their first hand experience.

This is what I gathered from observing an oyinbo chap in 1994 in London describing the black womans female anatomy to his mates who were looking up to him in wide eyed amazement and wonder even though some of what he was telling them were obvious lies but his fellow oyinbo guys didn't know any better.

Shine your eyes and ensure that oyinbo prince charming is all he is cut out to be.

You know say oyinbo no dey do small evil. If they want to do evil, they plan it meticulously so that you will not have a clue as to their main intentions.

You may think that an oyinbo guy treats you better than an African man but when the chips are down their true colour of total disrespect for black people will ALWAYS rear its ugly head sooner or later.

Reminds me of a Nigerian lady who only dates oyinbo men in London and on a particular day they went clubbing and had difficulty getting a cab home from outside the club and this oyinbo fiancee turned to the Naija lady asking her to call one of her "brothers" hanging outside the club to take them home and the lady felt slighted.

By "your brothers" the man was referring to the hordes of African brothers who hang around outside niteclubs as unlicenced minicab drivers (known as touts by the UK Govt with the attendant criminal record for touting if caught by an undercover police posing as a customer).

The question in my mind for the lady was that she had no reason to be slighted by her "oyinbo fiancee" rubbishing her black "brothers" as minicab touts since she made a conscious decision to avoid dating Africans and chose an oyinbo man who has now rubbished her indirectly.

In as much as I can't stand the attitudes of a lot of our women in London, I will NEVER state that oyinbos are more loving than my people when it comes to dating because statistically I will be wrong as there are still some good black women out there and there are also many bad oyinbo women as well for example an oyinbo woman who was sleeping with her husbands 2 brothers behind his back with the excuse that she was drunk at the time.

So, fair play if you prefer oyinbo men but shine your eyes as deep down you might just be a conquest or trophy in his mind and his innermost feelings for you or your race may still be contempt and disrespect.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by AmericanTrey: 4:37am On May 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
OneNaija: I feel like shooting[b] ok starting things off in a rational manner[/b]any White Guys going out with my [b]your?[/b]Nigerian Girls. Pls don't get it wrong [b]it's wrong[/b]because am not a racist [b]you are a total racist[/b]but I don't like white guys going out with Nigerian Girls [b]ignorant remark[/b]it make me mad and Jealous.

my name is Trey . I have been dating a Nigerian girl who I hope to marry someday and would feel honored to have the opportunity. My advice to you is to date a white girl and help your tiny little brain expand enough to crack the shell of racism and ignorance it rests inside. I created this account to personally berate you. It's 2013, are you hopelessly stuck in the past? If I only dated white girls I would have never found this girl of my dreams, who I want to have a family with. My life is indisputably better because of something in which you feel the need to shoot a gun at me. Not because I am dating a beautiful Nigerian woman .. but because I am white. That is why you are racist.

Stop being a little bitch. Peace, Trey.. by the way what is this site all about? peace

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Afrobeau: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2013
AmericanTrey: [color=#990000][/color]

my name is Trey . I have been dating a Nigerian girl who I hope to marry someday and would feel honored to have the opportunity. My advice to you is to date a white girl and help your tiny little brain expand enough to crack the shell of racism and ignorance it rests inside. I created this account to personally berate you. It's 2013, are you hopelessly stuck in the past? If I only dated white girls I would have never found this girl of my dreams, who I want to have a family with. My life is indisputably better because of something in which you feel the need to shoot a gun at me. Not because I am dating a beautiful Nigerian woman .. but because I am white. That is why you are racist.

Stop being a little bitch. Peace, Trey.. by the way what is this site all about? peace
Leave our Nigerian women alone! And we are not dating any white girls, we don't want them. The poster didn't say he's angry cause you're white. He CLEARLY said he's jealous because your are DATING A NIGERIAN WOMAN, so what's up with your last line? He's NOT racist!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ilekokonit:

Have you asked yourself if your former oyinbo boyfriend(s) came after you solely to satisfy their curiosity in the intimate department. I don't mean it to be rude but if you have ever been amongst a few oyinbo guys describing the black womans female anatomy you will be suprised at the falsehood they pass on amongst themselves as fact and any one of them who has actually been with a black woman or lies about this fact is looked up to as a don by the others who being with a black woman is still an unfulfilled fantasy.

Is it then any wonder that your past oyinbo boyfriends treated you like a queen in a ploy to get you to drop your guards so that they can gather authentic intimate adventures with a black woman to bamboozle other oyinbo guys with from their first hand experience.

This is what I gathered from observing an oyinbo chap in 1994 in London describing the black womans female anatomy to his mates who were looking up to him in wide eyed amazement and wonder even though some of what he was telling them were obvious lies but his fellow oyinbo guys didn't know any better.

Shine your eyes and ensure that oyinbo prince charming is all he is cut out to be.

You know say oyinbo no dey do small evil. If they want to do evil, they plan it meticulously so that you will not have a clue as to their main intentions.

You may think that an oyinbo guy treats you better than an African man but when the chips are down their true colour of total disrespect for black people will ALWAYS rear its ugly head sooner or later.

Reminds me of a Nigerian lady who only dates oyinbo men in London and on a particular day they went clubbing and had difficulty getting a cab home from outside the club and this oyinbo fiancee turned to the Naija lady asking her to call one of her "brothers" hanging outside the club to take them home and the lady felt slighted.

By "your brothers" the man was referring to the hordes of African brothers who hang around outside niteclubs as unlicenced minicab drivers (known as touts by the UK Govt with the attendant criminal record for touting if caught by an undercover police posing as a customer).

The question in my mind for the lady was that she had no reason to be slighted by her "oyinbo fiancee" rubbishing her black "brothers" as minicab touts since she made a conscious decision to avoid dating Africans and chose an oyinbo man who has now rubbished her indirectly.

In as much as I can't stand the attitudes of a lot of our women in London, I will NEVER state that oyinbos are more loving than my people when it comes to dating because statistically I will be wrong as there are still some good black women out there and there are also many bad oyinbo women as well for example an oyinbo woman who was sleeping with her husbands 2 brothers behind his back with the excuse that she was drunk at the time.

So, fair play if you prefer oyinbo men but shine your eyes as deep down you might just be a conquest or trophy in his mind and his innermost feelings for you or your race may still be contempt and disrespect.

Don't mind the naive girl, leave her to her uneducated beliefs. But in fairness to her there are white women who talk this way about black men too. The coin goes both ways.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Fulaman198(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Afrobeau: Leave our Nigerian women alone! And we are not dating any white girls, we don't want them. The poster didn't say he's angry cause you're white. He CLEARLY said he's jealous because your are DATING A NIGERIAN WOMAN, so what's up with your last line? He's NOT racist!

Let the nontraditional Nigerian women go man. They are not worth it. In my book, these women are useless women with very low self-esteem.
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Flocka74: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Silentlywild ur a total idiot for saying that. Ur a very stupid girl for that matter white girls r also better than alot of local stupid Nigerian girls learn to appericiate wat u have ur nothing but a gold digger simple nd short i love both white nd black girls they're wonderful in their respective nd unique ways once again ur a fool remember dat
Re: I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
OneNaija:
I feel like shooting any White Guys going out with my Nigerian Girls. Pls don't get it wrong because am not a racist but I don't like white guys going out with Nigerian Girls it make me mad and Jealous.
Lucky for you, larger number of white dudes don't find black girls attractive. That been said, you need to revamp your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. / I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.