Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? (33945 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by openmine(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

She might not be interested in the guys that have her number
Then why give her self that stress of giving everyone her number knowing well enough that she is in a relationship...?

The truth is that some ladies want to play a fast one...having too many toasters and trying to see which one can fall into place in order to have the best "candidate/suitor "...

Like I said before...nothing to fear,nothing to hide!
A trustworthy person is always real and honest....leaving no room for suspicion!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
openmine:

Then why give her self that stress of giving everyone her number knowing well enough that she is in a relationship...?

The truth is that some ladies want to play a fast one...having too many toasters and trying to see which one can fall into place in order to have the best "candidate/suitor "...

A trustworthy person is always real and honest....leaving no room for suspicion!

Yeah I understand
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by badesco(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
That means she is double dating so run for ur life now or u regret later...
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2018
tspouse:
I think I will consider your advice,and some other well wisher advising me to dump her,

I can't just think she could be cheating on me .but I think with all this comment I Av to decide ASAP
wise choice bro
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 06, 2018
openmine:

more like going for the highest bidder cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by openmine(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
more like going for the highest bidder cheesy
cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2018
openmine:

cheesy
I am like a cloth in the marketplace
the highest bidder gets me cheesy cheesy
cc Zainabu in An African Nights Entertainment cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by openmine(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:

I am like a cloth in the marketplace
the highest bidder gets me cheesy cheesy
cc Zainabu in An African Nights Entertainment cheesy
grin

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by idibe24(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
do u luv her?if u luv her cont,am not dy wen u hear ur shoe,don't cm hear and post rubbish

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Goldaccumulator: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:

Bros I remember you o..

Are you not one that said you can't allow your woman to work??...Yes na u bros.

You even said you are always with your woman, and she stays at home most time...you went further to say in quote "make I see who go come my house come bleep her" which I replied that she can be bleeped anywhere other than your house grin

Bros na u joor.

So you don finally break up with the girl despite all your internal and external surveillance cameras on her grin

Chai...girls sha. Sorry bro.

Better luck with dem girls next time cool

Peace
Bro I have 3 serious girls, just broke up with one
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by taylor89(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2018
nikkypearl:
gringrin bad belle everywhere

Ur beautiful
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Talkingboy: 12:11pm On May 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / See This Military Styled Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.