Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? (33953 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by BlueScholar(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2018
lefulefu:
top of the morning to u my brothercheesy. Yea very glaring the babe is cheating on him. Guys with op's type of character..ladies dey take them for granted. They will use such guys to clean yansh,rub ground and throway inside dustbin. Wetin baffle me be say how come he made such a girl his fiancee even with all these signs showing. Anyway right now what's left for him is break up with her or if he can't do away wit her then demote her as a side chic while he looks for a serious girl to make his main girl. She can be playing her away match while she's a sidechic. E no matter thencheesy.

Coach this your game plan na sure game o grin
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:
On behalf of the Nigeria men forum you have been discharged and acquitted

Ur on queue maybe on 28th in line

Just keep fvcking the pvssy for now before the real owner comes because she's currently on loan to you

Take that girl with pinch of salt before it hits you

Because when it does u might kill yourself and run away to lagos and start constituting nuisance on Nairaland like NwaAmaikpe

Take heart bro and RIP in advance if you still take her to heart
Taylor shocked
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by UDUJ(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2018
lefulefu:
top of the morning to u my brothercheesy. Yea very glaring the babe is cheating on him. Guys with op's type of character..ladies dey take them for granted. They will use such guys to clean yansh,rub ground and throway inside dustbin. Wetin baffle me be say how come he made such a girl his fiancee even with all these signs showing. Anyway right now what's left for him is break up with her or if he can't do away wit her then demote her as a side chic while he looks for a serious girl to make his main girl. She can be playing her away match while she's a sidechic. E no matter thencheesy.

BlueScholar:

cheesy Oga Lefulefu is always on point. That's why he is the Commander General of the Ukwu Nation grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by parismoore: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol I need jst 3. Thanks love.
can we talk better maybe privately?
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by arinze3131(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2018
to all d mods dat keep banning people front n back, God z watching u guys.
now 2 matter, bros jst pack ur tins and run for ur life before U find wot U re looking for and a heart attack as bonus.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by BlueScholar(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2018
UDUJ:

cheesy Oga Lefulefu is always on point. That's why he is the Commander General of the Ukwu Nation grin

I see grin
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by prinzfavian(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2018
coolh3ad:

Lol. You build trust Boss... you don't just see someone and trust the person sharp sharp.....Everyone has trust issues. Except if you don't give a f*ck about the person......why does she have to put it off. Can't she put it on silence?. Why does she have to HIDE the phone too if she isn't hiding something...

Boss. You know as e dey go. Like i said earlier. You build trust. No one will trust a lady who is always hiding her phone....you sef know.....
Lol.... Me sef don know now boss. grin
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Lol. Bro in this 21st century you need to be wise!!! Unless she is not on social media then you can only monitor her offline activities.

Let me advise you: Get access to her Facebook account and download all her chats to your inbox. I can teach you that if you don't know.

Also check her WhatsApp and make her know you did that. I use to have issues with my woman because of this but right now we even read her chats together.

Women are highly secretive. How did I know my girlfriend went to Lagos and spent one month in a. Friend's place? It was through her Facebook and I told her someone told me. Just watch as she was shaking, but right now she even tells me who visited her because she knows I will know.

Please it is better to be informed and disappointed than to be ignorant and be fooled.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2018
BlueScholar:

sure tin nacheesy. No need for a guy to even dey check a babe phone to confirm dat she's cheatingcheesy.not in this day dat babes configure their phones in various codes and pincodescheesy. When a girl shows u the sign dat she's cheating then u should make ur next movecheesy. Iyam surprised that op elevated her to a fiancee level though.its obvious she don dey show d guy sign dat she's a cheater even wen they were ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend.maybe belongs to the school of Thought that always say i will change hercheesy when i start dating hercheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
BlueScholar:

no mind all this mumu men claiming feminist, it's clear as day, she's cheating
Exactlycheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2018
Peterosky:
Op,are you this dump? What else do you need to know that your supposed fiancee is giving it out liberally? My dear brother, run from that runs girl. And for your information, there is nothing wrong about you checking the phone of a woman you intend to spend the rest of your life with when you are yet to know who she really is.It would have been easy to know her through the kind of calls she receives,but this her attitude of switching off her phone while she is with you means she is into multiple relationship. I have a side chic that put's her phone on silence and turn it upside down when ever she is in my house, the day I checked her phone, she immediately became my side chic because of the silly things I saw.Please kindly learn from my experience and thank me later.
the gods are with u.better oil dey ur headcheesy. Op learn from this guycheesy.u too much.

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2018
lexy2014:
so if he suspects she's cheating he should still go ahead to marry her?
guy the way some ppl think ehn is baffling cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
radiokilla:
Lol. Bro in this 21st century you need to be wise!!! Unless she is not on social media then you can only monitor her offline activities.

Let me advise you: Get access to her Facebook account and download all her chats to your inbox. I can teach you that if you don't know.

Also check her WhatsApp and make her know you did that. I use to have issues with my woman because of this but right now we even read her chats together.

Women are highly secretive. How did I know my girlfriend went to Lagos and spent one month in a. Friend's place? It was through her Facebook and I told her someone told me. Just watch as she was shaking, but right now she even tells me who visited her because she knows I will know.

Please it is better to be informed and disappointed than to be ignorant and be fooled.

Guy, I love your way.

Abeg I will love to know how to do that download stuff on one's facebook account to another.

In fact, if you have any idea to hack anything social media...pls teach me how.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Ellabae(f): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
parismoore:
can we talk better maybe privately?
Ok send me an email
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
lefulefu:
Exactlycheesy
I think I will consider your advice,and some other well wisher advising me to dump her,

I can't just think she could be cheating on me .but I think with all this comment I Av to decide ASAP
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by BlueScholar(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
lefulefu:
sure tin nacheesy. No need for a guy to even dey check a babe phone to confirm dat she's cheatingcheesy.not in this day dat babes configure their phones in various codes and pincodescheesy. When a girl shows u the sign dat she's cheating then u should make ur next movecheesy. Iyam surprised that op elevated her to a fiancee level though.its obvious she don dey show d guy sign dat she's a cheater even wen they were ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend.maybe belongs to the school of Thought that always say i will change hercheesy when i start dating hercheesy.

if na that school of thought him truly dey, then he's on a long thing cos it's obvious he won't eject
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by VERDA: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
merxi55:
a wife to be,isn't your wife yet... If you suspect anything, then go ahead and marry her...no time

Which kind talk be this.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by parismoore: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Ok send me an email
talktoparise@gmail.com...
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by victorVIC1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Peterosky:
Op,are you this dump? What else do you need to know that your supposed fiancee is giving it out liberally? My dear brother, run from that runs girl. And for your information, there is nothing wrong about you checking the phone of a woman you intend to spend the rest of your life with when you are yet to know who she really is.It would have been easy to know her through the kind of calls she receives,but this her attitude of switching off her phone while she is with you means she is into multiple relationship. I have a side chic that put's her phone on silence and turn it upside down when ever she is in my house, the day I checked her phone, she immediately became my side chic because of the silly things I saw.Please kindly learn from my experience and thank me later.

Hmmmm....This sounds like someone I know grin Na Ikeja she dey live?
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:
On behalf of the Nigeria men forum you have been discharged and acquitted

Ur on queue maybe on 28th in line

Just keep fvcking the pvssy for now before the real owner comes because she's currently on loan to you

Take that girl with pinch of salt before it hits you

Because when it does u might kill yourself and run away to lagos and start constituting nuisance on Nairaland like NwaAmaikpe

Take heart bro and RIP in advance if you still take her to heart

You dint need to take it with a pinchof salt anymore when you are already knacking the hole.
Just knack the whole with a pinch of sugar.Makesure you discharge when you are done.
else you will be dumped.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Peterosky(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2018
victorVIC1:

Hmmmm....This sounds like someone I know grin Na Ikeja she dey live?
.Hehe bross,that is to say this type of girls are numerous, because mine is in Calabar not Ikeja.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Peterosky(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2018
lefulefu:
the gods are with u.better oil dey ur headcheesy. Op learn from this guycheesy.u too much.
.Thanks brother, we have to be wiser than the smart girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by victorVIC1(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Peterosky:
.Hehe bross,that is to say this type of girls are numerous, because mine is in Calabar not Ikeja.

Lol.... They're learning from thesame source.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by drizzypat: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
imagine,you are ordering her to give you her phone??who are you?
her husband to be.. Girls should learn to stop this nonsense

Y can't they all be plain
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Qsscruz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ellabae:
Ok send me an email
shocked
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Ellabae(f): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Qsscruz:
shocked
How are u?
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why don't you talk with your woman and stop complaining [color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by openmine(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Why don't you talk with your woman and stop complaining [color=#000099][/color]
He says its an occurrence...for me I would be a bit suspicious!
Nothing to hide,nothing to fear!
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
openmine:

He says its an occurrence...for me I would be a bit suspicious!
Nothing to hide,nothing to fear!

You know some ladies and too much commitment..
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
tspouse:
but she's my wife to be

She'll never give you her phone. No need asking. If you wanna know what's going on on her phone just hack it.

You'll read all her messages as they come in, her WhatsApp, her email, her SMS and even get to listen to her calls in or out.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by openmine(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

You know some ladies and too much commitment..
lol... Okay u mean giving plenty toasters deir number only to get too many commitments?
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
openmine:

lol...
Okay u mean giving plenty toasters deir number only to get too many commitments?

She might not be interested in the guys that have her number

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.