Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? (33955 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by styless(f): 1:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Fear of being called by the real bf... grin

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Holymann(m): 1:59am On Apr 04, 2018
othenok:

I really feel sad for you cos we humans have a way of attracting our worse fears. You are entering a marital relationship with a very juvenile mindset.

What if this lady is innocent and your determination to think the worse about her pushes her away from you? Hope you will hail yourself for being right.

If she's innocent, she wouldn't switch off and "HIDE" the phone from someone who she wants to get married to.
Remember, He never said he wanted to go through the phone but he's no longer comfortable with her actions
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by openmine(m): 2:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Holymann:

If she's innocent, she wouldn't switch off and "HIDE" the phone from someone who she wants to get married to.
Remember, He never said he wanted to go through the phone but he's no longer comfortable with her actions
The guy you quoted didn't properly comprehend the OP's write up... OP said "any time" they are together,she switches her fone off...in other words,she frequently does so whenever they are together.... giving the clearest sign ever that she is hiding some thing that can either implicate her or end the relationship!
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by tspouse(m): 4:09am On Apr 04, 2018
makky555:

Yep and no

Yes maybe she's trying to hide something or someone from you

And no because I do that a lot when I'm with my boyfriend who's an extremely jealous type that questions my every call... I hope you're not like dah towards her
truth

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by bennnamdi: 5:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Bros dont start what you cannot finish...Asking ur wife to be her phone doesn't make u a gentle man..( Remember you only promised to marry her, since you have not paid anytin she is still available for all.
Relationship is base on trust and understanding, you ask for her phone because you don't trust her so i will advice you stay off such relationship. then again if she gives u the phone and u didnt see anytin will it you happy?, then what if you see something will u end d relationship?
if yes then the relationship is built to fail from adams...

girls are getting wiser this days, they read and delete, she may start that habit since she know you always check her phone.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Ellabae(f): 5:36am On Apr 04, 2018
parismoore:
God will give u a dozen of kids for saying the truth...
Lol I need jst 3. Thanks love.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by DrHighchief(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2018
Dem say d stone wey dem throw and c no dey blind person eye....
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by zedman1(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2018
Like my ex. Girl always wanted to reach for my phone but always switched off and ignored calls whenever we were together. To cut the long story short, she was a huge cheat, I knew all along but was carried away by her beauty- she press my mumu botton. I wouldn't say ALL but MOST, I repeat, MOST girls who act that way are cheats.

And please bros, don't try that, I mean, never check her phone else...... Just find someone u can trust if that's your requisite for trust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by freestylebony(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
imagine,you are ordering her to give you her phone??who are you?
see them o o o...
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by enemachris(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
Birds of the same feather, they are neither here nor there.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by momohsamuel(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2018
u know the reality & u are still asking. I think she is beautiful? u are not only one seeing her nao. u better join d Q or u leave.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by enemachris(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2018
savio93:
Why would you request for her phone? Is it your own?
Na so trouble go dey sleep inyanga do go wake am.
This one na really mumu, imagine question.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by daviefm(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:
On behalf of the Nigeria men forum you have been discharged and acquitted

Ur on queue maybe on 28th in line

Just keep fvcking the pvssy for now before the real owner comes because she's currently on loan to you

Take that girl with pinch of salt before it hits you

Because when it does u might kill yourself and run away to lagos and start constituting nuisance on Nairaland like NwaAmaikpe

Take heart bro and RIP in advance if you still take her to heart
HOW WILL HE RUN TO LAGOS AFTER KILLING HIMSELF?
GHOST MODE?
BRING UR HEAD FOR PRAYER

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by wethebest(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2018
I pity any man that trust all dese modern hoes called gals or whatever. u go jst die young. bro by d time d gal is tru with u, u go learn nd never trust any biach again cox experience is d best teacher.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Prettyyemi(f): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:

That's harsh from a lady
whatever!!!!
My man loves me that way!!!
Am a straight forward person...
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by teabully(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
mmmm, aawon feminist don show face
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2018
prinzfavian:
In my own opinion, those with trust issues shouldn't bother going into relationships cos it doesn't make sense to keep being insecure for flimsy reasons...
What if she switches off her phone everytime she is with you, how's that a problem? What if she just wants to be with you with no disturbance whatsoever? Why should you even try to collect her phone is the first place for investigative purpose?
Trust her even when she doesn't deserve it otherwise why should you be in a relationship with her in the first place?
Now I'm not trying to defend your fiance here for her acts, or trying to confirm your fears about her, I'm only trying to help you understand what trust means in a relationship...

All this one na long story. The babe is obviously playing away match. Its left for op to know what to do.he's a man.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2018
tspouse:
but she's my wife to be
but how can u make a babe ur wife to be when there are certainly trust issues. Some of u guys dey try shacheesy.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by UDUJ(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2018
lefulefu:
but how can u make a babe ur wife to be when there are certainly trust issues. Some of u guys dey try shacheesy.

Lefu good morning. The op seems like a very soft guy. The type ladies can easily ride on. Even-though it's glaring that the girl might be cheating the op still chooses to turn a blind eye

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by godofuck231: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2018
Work don start, prepare to pay like mugu
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2018
UDUJ:

That's enough reason. If she has nothing to hide why switch off her phone
don't want her sugar daddies,facebook male admirers,instagram admirers plus her other boyfriends to be calling when she's with the opcheesy.

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2018
UDUJ:

Lefu good morning. The op seems like a very soft guy. The type ladies can easily ride on. Even-though it's glaring that the girl might be cheating the op still chooses to turn a blind eye
top of the morning to u my brothercheesy. Yea very glaring the babe is cheating on him. Guys with op's type of character..ladies dey take them for granted. They will use such guys to clean yansh,rub ground and throway inside dustbin. Wetin baffle me be say how come he made such a girl his fiancee even with all these signs showing. Anyway right now what's left for him is break up with her or if he can't do away wit her then demote her as a side chic while he looks for a serious girl to make his main girl. She can be playing her away match while she's a sidechic. E no matter thencheesy.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by akinyemi0103(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2018
there is no reason she will always switch off her fone if she has nthing to hide, bro bter go find anoder option bfor heart attack get the better part of you.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Ikmontana1: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2018
abby26:
Do not be deceived.Your girl has someone else she's seriously considering.You are probably a plan B just in case things don't work out between them.Be wise
hi dear..am Godwin..
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by olmoRoc: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2018
My ex was like that. She's got someone else.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by BlueScholar(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:

Just keep fvcking the pvssy for now before the real owner comes because she's currently on loan to you

Because when it does u might kill yourself and run away to lagos and start constituting nuisance on Nairaland like NwaAmaikpe

I don't she will dump him though, he's her meal ticket, save haven after she's done fuqing around
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by BlueScholar(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Yes, it is a very good reason for you to be bothered.
Don't always mistake that act for courtesy, especially with her subsequent actions.

Or she is only playing it safe.
i.e, it's better the phone is switched off and she explains to her numerous callers later. Than it rings and she won't pick, or pick and won't be able to flow well with the conversation. Thus raising your suspicion.

OP listen to his sound advice, she's saying the truth
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Qsscruz(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol I need jst 3. Thanks love.
Three? Ok .
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by nikkypearl(f): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:

gringrin bad belle everywhere
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
Listen to me...

The reason she switch her off could be the following:

1. You're one of many customers, and other customers may need her as well. When she's with you she thinks she's not to be disturbed owning to the fact that you're about to make a terrible mistake of your life by marrying her.

2. She might have told others she is going to the village where there is no network and that they may not be able to reach her. Your house is a village bro.

3. This one is not part of the reason but your deserve to be beaten. What's wrong with you? CAN'T SHE TAKE WHATEVER CALLS THAT COMES IN AND TELL THEM I'M ACTUALLY WITH MY HUSBAND TO BE PLEASE CALL BACK LATER.

But above all, talk to her about it and if possible allow her take some of your calls. She may learn to be free by so doing.
GBAM!cheesy.... What stops her from picking her calls and telling her callers that she's with her fianceecheesy.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by nikkypearl(f): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2018
post=66396917:
Do you give her your phone too?
Anytime?

If you do and she doesn't reciprocate, then she has a lot skeletons in her cupboard.
Those kinda babes can cheat for Africa!
hey bro,how market? grin
You no dey sell barbeque again...I Don miss d post en..lol
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by BlueScholar(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2018
lefulefu:
All this one na long story. The babe is obviously playing away match. Its left for op to know what to do.he's a man.

no mind all this mumu men claiming feminist, it's clear as day, she's cheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.