Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (41648 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by maziuwa(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
God-fearing,slow to anger,not that wealthy,caring,romantic....lets just leave our lives like the best of friends no trust issues give me this anytime any day honey I'll be forever
submissive to you tongue
can will u re my type call me 09097055697
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by rawpadgin(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Vow that you'll not play away match when married undecided cheesy

I wish I was that lady caring your that time I'll be happy cheesy
grin grin grin grin

I honestly don't see myself cheating on my wife

Cheating hard die! grin
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by sojiadebo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Ladies need to get the meaning of loyalty. There is a difference between breaking up with a dude because he doesn't treat you right and cheating on him or leaving him for someone else because he doesn't give you something.

Are you all saying If your guy does not give you the listed you will cheat on him? Or am I missing something here?

Only Xhosanostra answered the question correctly, if the guy lacks loyalty, she leaves. Now it is evident most ladies on here don't love undecided . Loyalty shouldn't be bought !

you've got brains
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin grin

Cheating hard die! grin
I hope you'll still find her attractive after given birth cheesy

If you say so my fingers are crossed cool Good night sir kiss kiss kiss
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by GuidoVanRossum: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. You know I like Astrology, you should be used to it by now tongue It's been a hobby of mine since I was 10, Butchy, it's hard to resist tongue

The way you write. How you string those words together. Each word, each phrase and each sentence, they look so beautiful. You not only appear to be so comfortable with grammar, you also know how to put the words together to form a picture.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by olabrad: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That's what I want to be doing starting from you cheesy

Well, maybe I should hear that voice to find out if it's too romantic or not wink
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by MissRaine69(f): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
I was told we shouldn't generalized that each ladies have you different needs. so ladies tell us yours. I don't want to believe it is impossible for a lady to be loyal to one man all her marriage life.

This is difficult to express in brief. Will give it a shot.
Loyalty is not just about what you get from the relationship some focus on the physical aspects of being faithful for me loyalty goes beyond physical fidelity it includes emotional fidelity. Loyalty includes being honest about your thoughts and feelings and being committed to your partner.

If there is none of the above there is no relationship.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I hope you'll still find her attractive after given birth cheesy

If you say so my fingers are crossed cool Good night sir kiss kiss kiss

Naso u dey quick sleep ? cheesy
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Charles4075(m): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin grin
Cheating hard die! grin
My Niggi. Tell her jooor

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by salesforce: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2018
money...thats all we all want, let us stop pretending
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
God-fearing,slow to anger,not that wealthy,caring,romantic....lets just leave our lives like the best of friends no trust issues give me this anytime any day honey I'll be forever
submissive to you tongue

Every woman adds God-fearing just to be seen as decent
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by AmericanSons: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Chikita66:
Care and undivided attention.

Doooooorrr!
lie
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by AmericanSons: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
submissive to you tongue
another lie
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Rukkydelta(f): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2018
He should be faithful to the core and he should respect me
Then I'm forever his wink
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by cooooooks(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2018
princessayesha:
Loyalty.

And I wont cheat back if he cheats o..I will leave . Simple.

I like your style. I don't understand staying in a relationship you don't want. Nobody has a gun to your head.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
submissive to you tongue

When a woman says " no trust issues" or "he is feeling too insecured".

E get meaning.
I dont go deep into explanations.
But before a man or guy starts feeling insecured or having trust issues, something must have happened or about to happen.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Naruto87(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
submissive to you tongue
wow...same thought as yours and ur dp is one of my favourite status.. let's hook up as friends.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by realowded(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Nope. I just don't wanna live my life constantly looking over the shoulder. I wanna be free in whatever I'm doing. If I were to cheat, the person would end up knowing because I wouldn't hide it. I'm a free spirited person. I don't hide from anyone. I'm not the best candidate for numerous relationships because of that. I just wouldn't cope. Plus I have tunnel vision in general. If I like you, I like only you, I don't see the rest. That too has its disadvantages though, I will scrutinize you like an organism under microscope.. You can't hide when my focus is on you grin

I want t knw u more....
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by pipsempire: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Divay22:
I'll be loyal to him, cause i want to and he's worth it, and not necessarily because of what he can give me..
come and be loyal to me naw
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Divay22(f): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2018
pipsempire:
come and be loyal to me naw
Lol
I'm coming
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Ellabae(f): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cutehector:
cmon its not fake.. Shebi martin Luther jnr said he had a dream one day a black man will rule america... Very soon an Igbo man will rule america...trust me... Won't u like to be my first lady? cheesy
Lol yes o
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol yes o
ok
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Ellabae(f): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cutehector:
ok let's have lunch sometime
Lol but I think I live far from u though.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol but I think I live far from u though.
where do you reside? North east?
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Ellabae(f): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cutehector:
where do you reside? North east?
Nope. Send me an email. Let's talk better
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Qsscruz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ellabae:
Nope. Send me an email. Let's talk better
shocked
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Ellabae(f): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Qsscruz:

shocked
Hi dearie. Xup
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Qsscruz(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ellabae:
Hi dearie. Xup
I am good and making sure there are no trespassers.. Though it is as if the sign at the gate says you can come in. Who am I to say No way..
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Ellabae(f): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Qsscruz:

I am good and making sure there are no trespassers.. Though it is as if the sign at the gate says you can come in. Who am I to say No way..
Lol. Let's talk on whatsapp
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2018
!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! / She Kissed Me And Walked Away / Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.