Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (41593 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Dafreeguy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
graciousify:
care,loyalty,undivided attention,love. And yes, I can give all that

You forgot to add money
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Dafreeguy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Teaveapoet:
I will tell him, when I meet him
he might be here. u never can tell
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by rawpadgin(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You guys wants them to support the family while you use your money go follow olosho which woman won gree for that kind of life cheesy
grin grin grin

Ur ogbanje don start abi? grin

I thought you have been liberated from this ur funny reasoning cheesy
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin

Ur ogbanje don start abi? grin

I thought you have been liberated from this ur funny reasoning cheesy
So that's the kind of life you want undecided

Every woman wants a man who always put his family first that's all we're asking cheesy

Like I said earlier I'll forever be submissive to a man who understands me and look out for me kiss kiss kiss

Make I shift before you slap me because I know you that one know dey hard you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Damicares(f): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chikita66:
Its like an exclamation!!!
Lol, he kuku knows. He's just teasing you jawe.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by rawpadgin(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So that's the kind of life you want undecided

Every woman wants a man who always put his family first that's all we're asking cheesy

Like I said earlier I'll forever be submissive to a man who understands me and look out for me kiss kiss kiss

Make I shift before you slap me because I know you that one know dey hard you cheesy cheesy
grin grin

Am a faithful man to the core

No bragging! My wife will definitely be glad God gave me to her wink
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by troy20(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
kennygee:

I don't bring down and stereotype Nigerian men, I hate it when young men on this forum bring down nigerian women. Its annoying.
Just occurred to me how rarely I see comments from Nigerian women against the men. Its even worse with African Americans in u.s.a.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin

Am a faithful man to the core

No bragging! My wife will definitely be glad God gave me to her wink
Vow that you'll not play away match when married undecided cheesy

I wish I was that lady caring your that time I'll be happy cheesy

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by ostopsmich(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nice reading lovely comments from some ladies but how lovely would it have been if I marry one of those ladies and all their comments comes out real and genuine cos from me, you get the best hubby wink
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by BabbanBura(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
ibkkk:
Love
Care
Affection
Attention

kiss kiss kiss kiss

And of course, he has to be LOYAL to me also.

God pls send one of the angels to this your Daughter - Good qualities here dearie. Hope you gettam for flenty wey i give bobo too. No be mek i collect and me i no go gettam fa to give bobo
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by XhosaNostra(f): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Edipee:
You speak like my woman. I'm suspecting this moniker to be hers.

MODIFIED

I just did a little search and I've confirmed she's not behind the moniker.
There's no way she would possibly follow 100 people in 2 months.

I'll follow a hundred more in the next two months.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
highpriestess:

sure.kiss
Highhoe grin
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by alfredilly: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
I know non of you will mention huge dick, but we know the truth
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Vow that you'll not play away match when married undecided cheesy

I wish I was that lady caring your that time I'll be happy cheesy
Enough of the talking.. You guys would be good together.. Just do it already cheesy
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by slimmykisses(f): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
1. Support my dreams and give me a chance to support yours
2Support my dreams and give me a chance to support yours
3. Attention

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Teaveapoet(f): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dafreeguy:

he might be here. u never can tell

Smiles.... Simplicity
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Dafreeguy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Teaveapoet:

Smiles.... Simplicity
grin
Teaveapoet:

Smiles.... Simplicity
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Jaqenhghar: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

We're very similar lol. What's your zodiac sign? If Aquarius or Scorpio, that would explain a lot.

Thanks for the recommendations. Will listen to them, I promise. I love music smiley

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by XhosaNostra(f): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=Jaqenhghar post=66544368][/quote]

Hahaha. You know I like Astrology, you should be used to it by now tongue It's been a hobby of mine since I was 10, Butchy, it's hard to resist tongue
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Jaqenhghar: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. You know I like Astrology, you should be used to it by now tongue It's been a hobby of mine since I was 10, Butchy, it's hard to resist tongue
Oh please

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Burgerlomo: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
remi1444:
Money??

Say that again biko cool
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by andreernest28(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
This one is erious, Eleyi gidi gan mhen
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by andreernest28(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
This one is serious, Eleyi gidi gan mhen
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Mrfundamental(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
remi1444:
Money??
.something like that
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladies need to get the meaning of loyalty. There is a difference between breaking up with a dude because he doesn't treat you right and cheating on him or leaving him for someone else because he doesn't give you something.

Are you all saying If your guy does not give you the listed you will cheat on him? Or am I missing something here?

Only Xhosanostra answered the question correctly, if the guy lacks loyalty, she leaves. Now it is evident most ladies on here don't love undecided . Loyalty shouldn't be bought !

3 Likes

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by XhosaNostra(f): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Oh please

Kikikiki. Whatever.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Jaqenhghar: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kikikiki. Whatever.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by odysey: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
This thread n Re. fun pics is an eye opener, we have amazing people here
hoping things bud out ...
still watching!!
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by beejaay: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
God-fearing,slow to anger,not that wealthy,caring,romantic....lets just leave our lives like the best of friends no trust issues give me this anytime any day honey I'll be forever
submissive to you tongue
My type of woman....come and marry me
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by odysey: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
SINZZZZZZZZZZZZkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Good afternoon kiss

Where have you been ?

The above I listed is what I need from a man I just want a peaceful person so we can both accomplished our dreams together smiley I want happiness

4real? just happiness??
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
odysey:

4real? just happiness??
Oh yes happiness

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by imstrong1: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Muyiwaipere:

Come and take mud and mold him.... Cause u can't see that man in this system or things
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.