Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (41619 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by BluntBoy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol grin
grin
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by BluntBoy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Opentokwowledge: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
chipatra:
bad guy, u wan dey scatter innocent totò cheesy
It's not like that oh... I just want to be pampering it and showering it with all the God accredited attention and affection. wink... Chisos! Guy, you dey craze oh. I take back all my words in jeeezus name! What rubbish!! cheesy
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
IamSINZ:

Vampire tinz grin
Guess we would act our own Vampire Diaries naija version cheesy
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
rawpadgin:
u think am a rich guy? grin
I have a friend that works with those oil companies his pay is between 70/80 you see its okay for a start cheesy
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
olabrad:

Being romantic isn't a weakness lady. You are just being yourself. Guess you only need to avoid those who want to take you for granted.
That's what I want to be doing starting from you cheesy

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Tobycharles: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok. Should I post my vagina?

With ur face
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by IamSINZ(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Guess we would act our own Vampire Diaries naija version cheesy

I will surely give u belle in that version. angry
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by sojiadebo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
God-fearing,slow to anger,not that wealthy,caring,romantic....lets just leave our lives like the best of friends no trust issues give me this anytime any day honey I'll be forever
submissive to you tongue

It would have worked between us but I want to be very wealthy
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Jazmiynne: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
I would be loyal to him regardless of what he does or doesn't do. And that's because my loyalty is not conditional upon his actions. I would be loyal because that is who I choose to be.

However, I do want and desire certain qualities in my man which would nuture my love for him and strengthen our bond. These though, have nothing to do with my loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by babasolution: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
kennygee:

I don't bring down and stereotype Nigerian men, I hate it when young men on this forum bring down nigerian women. Its annoying.

i think the guys are whining u gals,trying to get on girls nerves or are just stupid,either way dnt take the comments seriously,its nt a tru reflection of the average nigerian man mindset.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by crunchyg: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Nope. I just don't wanna live my life constantly looking over the shoulder. I wanna be free in whatever I'm doing. If I were to cheat, the person would end up knowing because I wouldn't hide it. I'm a free spirited person. I don't hide from anyone. I'm not the best candidate for numerous relationships because of that. I just wouldn't cope. Plus I have tunnel vision in general. If I like you, I like only you, I don't see the rest. That too has its disadvantages though, I will scrutinize you like an organism under microscope.. You can't hide when my focus is on you grin
Wow, I am liking you already. Like how you reason, can we meet?
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Humility017(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
esthy86:
lmao,I did not even add G wagon and betly jeep,nt DAT small mi own
can you please send me a PM..?
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by felixxy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Nope. I just don't wanna live my life constantly looking over the shoulder. I wanna be free in whatever I'm doing. If I were to cheat, the person would end up knowing because I wouldn't hide it. I'm a free spirited person. I don't hide from anyone. I'm not the best candidate for numerous relationships because of that. I just wouldn't cope. Plus I have tunnel vision in general. If I like you, I like only you, I don't see the rest. That too has its disadvantages though, I will scrutinize you like an organism under microscope.. You can't hide when my focus is on you grin

lol. monitoring spirit.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
IamSINZ:

Hahahaha belle ke I'm not ready to become a baby mama now biko cheesy

Besides are you sure that dot is capable of lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Xbursta(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
God-fearing,slow to anger,not that wealthy,caring,romantic....lets just leave our lives like the best of friends no trust issues give me this anytime any day honey I'll be forever
submissive to you tongue

wait let me just give u my life see list

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Xbursta(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:
Nigerian ladies are dumber than o expected. Imagine the stupid answers i am reading on this thread.

when kush kush u spit kush

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by olatunjithomas(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chikita66:
Its like an exclamation!!!
Excla what? ..... we need to talk in za oza room.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Xbursta(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
IamSINZ:

2Baba jnr wehdone oo

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by rawpadgin(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I have a friend that works those oil companies his pay is between 70/80 you see its okay for a start cheesy
u mean 80 thousand naira?

Well, it's between 70-120k sha
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
rawpadgin:
u mean 80 thousand naira?
Well, it's between 70-120k sha
Yes sir it's okay for a start smiley
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Edipee(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No. All my relationships there's a break in between them. Relationships are too emotionally draining to move from one relationship to the next without a pause. I cannot do it. I need to have a "mourning period" to brood, reflect & get back in touch with myself so to speak. I give my all, so I just can't move on to the next one without a chance to purge old feelings.
You speak like my woman. I'm suspecting this moniker to be hers.

MODIFIED

I just did a little search and I've confirmed she's not behind the moniker.
There's no way she would possibly follow 100 people in 2 months.
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by rawpadgin(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes sir it's okay for a start smiley

hmmm

Some girls won't agree with you sha
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by kapelvej: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
falconey:
You need dooooorrr too, how does one get you that?
savage
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
rawpadgin:

hmmm

Some girls won't agree with you sha
Everyone has a start so give praise to those that worth it........besides the lady must be working on her own nah nor be everything the husband go dey give her nah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by rawpadgin(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Everyone has a start so give praise to those that worth it........besides the lady must be working on her own nah nor be everything the husband go dey give her nah cheesy
u are right

But it's hard to see an understanding working class woman cry

Want a lady that will build an empire with me!
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Dafreeguy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:
I'll be loyal to him, cause i want to and he's worth it, and not necessarily because of what he can give me..

Noted!
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by lovethchioma(f): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Green Card...
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Qsscruz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Xup with u
kiss
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
rawpadgin:
u are right

But it's hard to see an understanding working class woman cry
You guys wants them to support the family while you use your money go follow olosho which woman won gree for that kind of life cheesy

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Divay22(f): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Noted!
Lol.
What would you wanna use it for
Merry Sunday
Re: LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him by Dafreeguy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

Lol.
What would you wanna use it for
Merry Sunday

For something that might better my life☺️
Same to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.