Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) (40213 Views)

Ebuka Udugbo: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man, Claim He Committed Suicide / Fulani Herdsmen In Gerbu, Adamawa Burn Down Houses, Kill Man (Graphic Pics) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by SlayerForever: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha, likewise skull miner
[/s]

You've got the wrong guy.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
FBIL:
If you go to a foreign land, don't join the ''fast lane''. That lane is slippery and deadly. Work as an artisan, get enrolled in their school to enable you compete with locals. Be patient and use ''Nigerian brain'' combined with what you learned in their school to create job for yourself. That's what I did! I bet you, you'll be surprised how the society will bless you. Drugs or gang crime, 419, Yahoo.Yahoo, OBT etc, will earn you jail, death or lethal injection which will see you die once you're deported. I've seen some of my guys overseas who have big hotels in Naija but are already dead because the money was too hot to handle since It came from a fast lane. RIP TO THE DEAD!!
hmmm bro I swear down u no lie
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
SlayerForever:

You've got the wrong guy.
whatever man
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
SlayerForever:

The country is viable because of the Whites not you savages. Go take a seat. Xenophobic animals.
the usual excuse dripping with inferiority. Algeria,Egypt, Kenya,Morrocco etc all viable countries without whites, and soon Rwanda, what would you attribute that to? You are heavily inferiority complexed people hiding behind this " Giant of Africa' fake bravado and I foresee your country remaining a shhthole for many years to come because of this mentality

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Saviour22:
I will be stupid enough to defend any Igbo's person
hmmm Oro nla , o ma Seun o
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:02am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:
Same South Africa hosting Big Brother Nigeria. We give them our "money"(MTN, Shoprite,DSTV), they kill our people.
if your people could learn to behave,..
For once just think logically, how many times do you hear that South African police have shot a Kenyan, Ghanian. Ethiopian etc? The problem lies with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by SlayerForever: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2018
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
the usual excuse dripping with inferiority. Algeria,Egypt, Kenya,Morrocco etc all viable countries without whites, and soon Rwanda, what would you attribute that to? You are heavily inferiority complexed people hiding behind this " Giant of Africa' fake bravado and I foresee your country remaining a shhthole for many years to come because of this mentality
[/s]

Nigeria is a shithole alright. Very useless country Nigeria,no argument. However,black South Africans killing their African brothers can only mean one thing: You're all savages,fit to be under the Whites. Animals hating on your brothers,you're all a disgrace to the black people all over the earth.. It boggles the mind to think black South Africans actually kill fellow Africans. Useless bunch of animals. South Africa remains viable for now but the more the Blacks control the government the more the country is ruined while the Whites stay on top in the areas that actually matter. Let that sink,beasts.

5 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Rexnegro:

hmmm Oro nla , o ma Seun o
lol u Nigerians are fools, u pls foreigners too much this is wat u will get
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
For once just think logically, how many times do you hear that South African police have shot a Kenyan, Ghanian. Ethiopian etc? The problem lies with you
lol u south Africans swine u guys do that all the time , is just that the media are just focusing on Nigerians, u bitch. removed Nigerian frm that ur country, nxt thin u people will attack Zimbabweans, that's how u bitch are lol
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by SlayerForever: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2018
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
[/s]

Shatap there. This is the same lame stupid argument that bimbo XhosaNostradamus tried to push.
In news of widespread Xenophobic attacks by black South Africans that hit the globe last year,black South Africans were targeting other Africans in general,accusing them of taking their jobs(which is BS only animals will say). They targeted other AFRICANS.
WE KNOW!
WE SAW IT!
WE TOOK NOTE!

Black South Africans are savages.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by philip0906(m): 12:13am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
Dimwit! Human lives are lost and you are talking about "behaving"? What about going through the legitimate and more dignified way of handling offenders by bringing them to book? Hell no, the lazy round headed south African (your men especially) have the inbuilt hate for Nigerians who are doing fine in their territory.
Xenophobic slime heads!

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:15am On Apr 11, 2018
SlayerForever:

Nigeria is a shithole alright. Very useless country Nigeria,no argument. However,black South Africans killing their African brothers can only mean one thing: You're all savages,fit to be under the Whites. Animals hating on your brothers,you're all a disgrace to the black people all over the earth.. It boggles the mind to think black South Africans actually kill fellow Africans. Useless bunch of animals. South Africa remains viable for now but the more the Blacks control the government the more the country is ruined while the Whites stay on top in the areas that actually matter. Let that sink,beasts.
can you please spare us this righteous bs, black Nigerians kill each other for human parts, religious differences, tribal differences etc Nigerians are the last people to lecture anyone on anything , every country you find yourself in , you ruin , you aren't wanted anywhere because of your criminal antics, buffonery, wickedness etc call us animals all you like, but it is Nigeria where you burn 8 year olds suspected of being witches at broad daylight , stone adulterers ,it is in Nigeria where people order services on the phone and kill the delivery man and bury him etc
You can't come to my country ufck up and hide behind xenophobia all the time, it's played out

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

Dimwit! Human lives are lost and you are talking about "behaving"? What about going through the legitimate and more dignified way of handling offenders by bringing them to book? Hell no, the lazy round headed south African (your men especially) have the inbuilt hate for Nigerians who are doing fine in their territory.
Xenophobic slime heads!
blah blah ....the question I asked is a simple one
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
lol u Nigerians are fools, u pls foreigners too much this is wat u will get
exactly the behaviour, so we should misbehave out there huh ? no wonder developers are more in this killing in SA because of this Ur wiseness ...
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2018
rip Skye it's well
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:19am On Apr 11, 2018
SlayerForever:

Shatap there. This is the same lame stupid argument that bimbo XhosaNostradamus tried to push.
In news of widespread Xenophobic attacks by black South Africans that hit the globe last year,black South Africans were targeting other Africans in general,accusing them of taking their jobs(which is BS only animals will say). They targeted other AFRICANS.
WE KNOW!
WE SAW IT!
WE TOOK NOTE!

Black South Africans are savages.
nothing beats the savagery of beheading someone and using their organs for ritual purposes, deal with this problem and quit grandstanding

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by summerflame(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:
All I know is dreadlocks and black skin is a fatal combination.

Especially when marijuana is mixed into it.

I can smell strong weed on him - that must be why they shot him. Remember, policemen don't kill if you obey the law.
may the agony and calamity of death that befell the young man befall you, Amen in Jesus name... Ko ni da fun e.. Oloshi
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by philip0906(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah ....the question I asked is a simple one
Wait for my answer...it's on it's way. Lazy, xenophobic slime head. By the way, have you sucked on a white South African d1.ck today?
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
lol u south Africans swine u guys do that all the time , is just that the media are just focusing on Nigerians, u bitch. removed Nigerian frm that ur country, nxt thin u people will attack Zimbabweans, that's how u bitch are lol
Zimbabweans , Mozambicans etc have a history of being in South Africans long before we opened gates for you nuisances

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Rexnegro:

exactly the behaviour, so we should misbehave out there huh ? no wonder developers are more in this killing in SA because of this Ur wiseness ...
don't drag me wit this shit South Africans can try this nonsense wit my tribe men,u see shoprite will be in flames right now if they do
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by summerflame(m): 12:22am On Apr 11, 2018
myself13:
When you travel to another man's country to live a wayward lifestyle, this is what you get.
Police is your friend everywhere, not only in Nigeria, they just renewed their "friendship" with this tout which is commonplace.
Rip though and if he has a concerned family, ...accept my sinparty.
I think u arw one of those idiot called policemen shouting bail is free?... U better don't lemme start with u with your myopic mind of spewing gibberish
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
Zimbabweans , Mozambicans etc have a history of being in South Africans long before we opened gates for you nuisances
u bitch do I look like am in ur country cao u see who u banned me 4,
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:25am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

Wait for my answer...it's on it's way. Lazy, xenophobic slime head. By the way, have you sucked on a white South African d1.ck today?
I didn't have to, you do that everyday " white man seen in Lagos eating Garri" , " white man seen in Lagos seen jogging" " Nigerian man marries oyinbo" " Oyinbo man seen in Enugu breathing" LOL ,
stop projecting. white people in SA are common in Nigeria they are a novelty, that's why you obsess about them so much

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
No, you look like you need electricity and a little bit of common sense

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
the south African bitch is telling u how u wat to come to his country's cheesy
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
No, you look like you need electricity and a little bit of common sense
we have light 24/7 in bonny island bitch, grin now show me where I type that I want to come to ur country u this dumb pig

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by SlayerForever: 12:33am On Apr 11, 2018
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
can you please spare us this righteous bs, black Nigerians kill each other for human parts, religious differences, tribal differences etc Nigerians are the last people to lecture anyone on anything , every country you find yourself in , you ruin , you aren't wanted anywhere because of your criminal antics, buffonery, wickedness etc call us animals all you like, but it is Nigeria where you burn 8 year olds suspected of being witches at broad daylight , stone adulterers ,it is in Nigeria where people order services on the phone and kill the delivery man and bury him etc
You can't come to my country ufck up and hide behind xenophobia all the time, it's played out
[/s]

Oh shut up already about the ills of Nigeria,I'm not arguing against that. I've said it time and again,Nigeria is a shithole,a giant one at that. A backward society where all this ills prevail due to backwardness and the enthronement of mediocrity. No one is arguing that. Infact,I hate the country Nigeria with a passion that can never die. However,you black south Africans are on another level. Taking into cognizance the giant strides SA has taken in development and the privileged position she has attained among the African league of nations,while also recognizing the effort of Madiba and knowing how Africa rallied round him in support,I must say you guys are a disgrace to everything black. I spit on you all!
You can get out now,I'm through with you.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 11, 2018
BlackAdam55:
the south African bitch is telling u how u wat to come to his country's cheesy
that all they know how to do
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by philip0906(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
[s]I didn't have to, you do that everyday " white man seen in Lagos eating Garri" , " white man seen in Lagos seen jogging" " Nigerian man marries oyinbo" " Oyinbo man seen in Enugu breathing" LOL ,
stop projecting. white man in SA are common in Nigeria they are a novelty, that's why you obsess about them so much[/s]
White South Africans are your masters. You were still their slaves when Nigeria was long done with "whites". You are still their slaves. Despite branding same south african passport and identity, they segregate you.NEVER will you see a white South African killing a Nigerian. NEVER! They left that barbaric act to you.You black lazy South Africans are the garbage. Go suck a white South African D1.ck.You are their slaves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 12:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
we have light 24/7 in bonny island bitch, grin now show me where I type that I want to come to ur country u this dumb pig
the bitvh of a boy have Neva head of bonny island be4 grin[quote author=Saviour22 post=66605646] we have light 24/7 in bonny island bitch, grin u think these south Africans know Nigerian a lot how come they skip the bonny part
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2018
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Oh shut up already about the ills of Nigeria,I'm not arguing against that. I've said it time and again,Nigeria is a shithole,a giant one at that. A backward society where all this ills prevail due to backwardness and the enthronement of mediocrity. No one is arguing that. Infact,I hate the country Nigeria with a passion that can never die. However,you black south Africans are on another level. Taking into cognizance the giant strides SA has taken in development and the privileged position she has attained among the African league of nations,while also recognizing the effort of Madiba and knowing how Africa rallied round him in support,I must say you guys are a disgrace to everything black. I spit on you all!
You can get out now,I'm through with you.
LOL, ya'll have a bone to pick with black South Africans and most of you have never even seen them, it's all hearsay, but if you have ever traveled you'll know no country in Africa wants Nigerians , why? It's because you are the disgrace to Africa, your criminality is legendary

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2018
BlackAdam55:
the bitvh of a boy have Neva head of bonny island be4 grin
too much killing going on in there head grin[quote author=BlackAdam55 post=66605697] the bitvh of a boy have Neva head of bonny island be4 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate / Man Steals N660K From Friend’s Account, Nabbed After Posting Pictures Flaunting / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.