Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) (40210 Views)

Ebuka Udugbo: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man, Claim He Committed Suicide / Fulani Herdsmen In Gerbu, Adamawa Burn Down Houses, Kill Man (Graphic Pics) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by SlayerForever: 12:44am On Apr 11, 2018
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
LOL, ya'll have a bone to pick with black South Africans and most of you have never even seen them, it's all hearsay, but if you have ever traveled you'll know no country in Africa wants Nigerians , why? It's because you are the disgrace in Africa, your criminality is legendary
[/s]
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
we have light 24/7 in bonny island bitch, grin now show me where I type that I want to come to ur country u this dumb pig
don't recall asking if you had electricity, I was telling you. You don't have electricity, good roads, proper health care, diversified economy amongst other things

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
don't recall asking if you had electricity, I was telling you. You don't have electricity, good roads, proper health care, diversified economy amongst other things
u are a dumb mofo, I said show me where I type that I want to come to ur country swine grin
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 11, 2018
That's good. I am happy. How I wish the police in Nigeria can be shooting any idiot that looks like a violent tout here in Nigeria. Everyone will always be in their good behaviour and dress well for once.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:55am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

White South Africans are your masters. You were still their slaves when Nigeria was long done with "whites". You are still their slaves. Despite branding same south african passport and identity, they segregate you.NEVER will you see a white South African killing a Nigerian. NEVER! They left that barbaric act to you.You black lazy South Africans are the garbage. Go suck a white South African D1.ck.You are their slaves.
still projecting I seegringrin you backward Neanderthals even marvel when a white man picks his nose LOL, I repeat you'll never see black South Africans celebrating that one of their own is marrying a white person but you backward apes put it on front page like it's some achievement, which whites were you done with? The same whites you cry for everyday for to come and recolonise you because you are too lazy to do anything for yourselves? Pathetic inferiority complexed people, you even put your neck for white people saying they don't kill Nigerians, are there no white cops killing Nigerian scum? If wasn't for the same black SAs you wouldn't have even set foot in our lovely country, call me a slave all you want but your grandmother is drowning in the Mediterranean and you sister is selling pusssy in Italy because of slave-like conditions in your country,. Even common Libyans are selling you as slaves in this very decade,

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
u are a dumb mofo, I said show me where I type that I want to come to ur country swine grin
See above Mandingo
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 12:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
don't drag me wit this shit South Africans can try this nonsense wit my tribe men,u see shoprite will be in flames right now if they do
oh so it's a tribe tin now and not national... ok aside developers tribe who travels most in Nigeria abegi which tribe are u o .
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
See above Mandingo
u know that u are a bitvh a stupid and senseless bitch for that matter grin ur response are weak lame and dumb, am getting bored already, BlackAdam55 me I don go the bitch of a boy refused to type any meaning thing.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
u know that u are a bitvh a stupid and senseless bitch for that matter grin ur response are weak lame and dumb, am getting bored already, BlackAdam55 me I don go the bitch of a boy refused to type any meaning thing.
now I know why you have a lower literacy rate than South Africa

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Rexnegro:

oh so it's a tribe tin now and not national... ok aside developers tribe who travels most in Nigeria abegi which tribe are u o .
my tribe hardly travel out of the shores of Nigerian, and if we do surely it no African country, but to the western world .am frm the south
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
now I know why you have a lower literacy rate than South Africa
like I said ur boring at least the other bitch jayceon is better than, u sha grin u are just one empty skull who type without thinking dumb boy
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
my tribe hardly travel out of the shores of Nigerian, and if we do surely it no African country, but to the western world .am frm the south
and assuming the western police discriminately one of Ur tribe people u people will not burn down that country investment here huh like shell n co abi ?
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by philip0906(m): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
[s]still projecting I seegringrin you backward Neanderthals even marvel when a white man picks his nose LOL, I repeat you'll never see black South Africans celebrating that one of their own is marrying a white person but you backward apes put it on front page like it's some achievement, which whites were you done with? The same whites you cry for everyday for to come and recolonise you because you are too lazy to do anything for yourselves? Pathetic inferiority complexed people, you even put your neck for white people saying they don't kill Nigerians, are there no white cops killing Nigerian scum? If wasn't for the same black SAs you wouldn't have even set foot in our lovely country, call me a slave all you want but your grandmother is drowning in the Mediterranean and you sister is selling pusssy in Italy because of slave-like conditions in your country,. Even common Libyans are selling you as slaves in this very decade, [/s]
Any Nigerian who chooses to be a slave anywhere,it's his/her call. We as a nation have been long free from servitude. But for you black slimy,lazy xenophobic rats, you have no choice. You will always be slaves to your more superior White masters.
Now run away and go scrub off some white balls, you bloody kaffir. grin
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:09am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

Any Nigerian who chooses to be a slave anywhere,it's his/her call. We as a nation have been long free from servitude. But for you black slimy,lazy xenophobic rats, you have no choice. You will always be slaves to your more superior White masters.
Now run away and go scrub off some white balls.
to more "superior" white masters,. LOL ,thanks for finally admitting that's how you see white people. No surprises here, you are Nigerian afterall

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
like I said ur boring at least the other bitch jayceon is better than, u sha grin u are just one empty skull who type without thinking dumb boy
rants of someone who has absolutely nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Rexnegro:
and assuming the western police discriminately one of Ur tribe people u people will not burn down that country investment here huh like shell n co abi ?
good night
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by philip0906(m): 1:13am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
to more "superior" white masters,. LOL ,thanks for finally admitting that's how you see white people. No surprises here
Bloody Kaffir! In Vicki Momberg's voice. grin grin
Of course in South Africa, the whites are gods. You are obliged as black South Africans, to lick their hairy balls.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
rants of someone who has absolutely nothing to offer
in ur mind u have sense ooo grin u this dumb bitch, go through ur comment and see how foolish u are
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:15am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

Kaffir! In Vicki Momberg's voice. grin grin
Of course in South Africa, the whites are gods. You are obliged as black South Africans, to lick their hairy balls.
LOL, that's how you see them over there

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
in ur mind u have sense ooo grin u this dumb bitch, go through ur comment and see how foolish u are
can't exactly take a grown man who types the word " bitch" on every sentence seriously, you are just a typical frustrated Nigerian, I find you amusing

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
can't exactly take a grown man who types the word " bitch" on every sentence seriously, you are just a typical frustrated Nigerian, I find you amusing
grin the lines south Africans use a!l the time on Nl their best word "frustrated " lol u bitvh am too emotional stable for u to frustrate me.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
grin the lines south Africans use a!l the time their best is "frustrated " lol u bitvh am too emotional stable for u to frustrate me.
we use that line all the time because it's pretty obvious ,lol, you people are a frustrated lot

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
we use that line all the time because it's pretty obvious ,lol, you people are a frustrated lot
u can't get to me bitch grin u are below me dumb dumb!!
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by philip0906(m): 1:24am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
LOL, that's how you see them over there
You are a slave for the rest of your life to your white slave masters. Even Mandela couldn't do much for you rats to be completely free. Such a shame. 2 in 6 headline news over there is related to you lazy black South africans eating white hairy asses.
Bloody, lazy kaffir
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Dollabiz: 1:32am On Apr 11, 2018
ohh
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:36am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

You are a slave for the rest of your life to your white slave masters. Even Mandela couldn't do much for you rats to be completely free. Such a shame. 2 in 6 headline news over there is related to you lazy black South africans eating white hairy asses.
Bloody, lazy kaffir
blah blah blah ...you are beginning to sound like a broken record ... Mandela couldn't do much for us says who? What has Bihari et al done for you? Got independence in the 60's but still grappling with pothole riddled roads and electricity shortages, your countryman are drowning in seas all over the place for better lives elsewhere while lazy black South Africans have become the biggest middle class in a shot space of time. Problem is that you people always in South Africa's business and you aren't even close to our level, mind your business for once.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
u can't get to me bitch grin u are below me dumb dumb!!
tell me something new, seems your vocabulary is limited. Without " bitch" and " dumb" you're simply out of words. Go watch bb Naija or go hang

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Chauke(m): 1:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Isn't this the South Africa that we helped out of Apartheid? I am sick and tired of this failed shithole Nation. The Afrikaners and Indians own over 70% of land there, yet the black South Africans won't do jack shit and sit down and complain. It is a cesspool of incessant rape and murder. Perhaps if these folks directed the same anger they gave against Nigerians to the white rulers, maybe Apartheid wouldn't have ended so late. Maybe they should have stayed under Apartheid

Nobody is inviting Nigerians to South Africa they are leaving that cesspool of underdevelopment/backwardness for a better life in South Africa.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by philip0906(m): 1:51am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah blah ...you are beginning to sound like a broken record ... Mandela couldn't do much for us says who? What has Bihari et al done for you? Got independence in the 60's but still grappling with pothole riddled roads and electricity shortages, your countryman are drowning in seas all over the place for better lives elsewhere while lazy black South Africans have become the biggest middle class in a shot space of time. Problem is that you people always in South Africa's business and you aren't even close to our level, mind your business for once.
Gibberish! Doesnt change the fact that You'll suck white balls for the rest of your life.
I'll be in Jozi in June. I'll f.ck your girls like I've done twice I've been there and we'll pass them around like meat in Randburg-for free,yo!. So get your blood thirsty short d1.ck ed brothers on the alert to deliver their xenophobic judgement on me. grin
Now get the f.ck outta my mention, aap!
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LordBabs(m): 1:54am On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:
All I know is dreadlocks and black skin is a fatal combination.

Especially when marijuana is mixed into it.

I can smell strong weed on him - that must be why they shot him. Remember, policemen don't kill if you obey the law.
Would you say this thrash if it was your own brother?
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:56am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

Gibberish! Doesnt change the fact that You'll suck white balls for the rest of your life.
I'll be in Jozi in June. I'll f.ck your girls like I've done twice I've been there and well pass them around like meat in Randburg. So get your blood thirsty short d1.ck ed brothers on the alert to deliver their xenophobic judgement on me. grin
Now get the f.ck outta mention, aap!
blah blah ...we all know the " I ufcked your girls" fairy tale ya'll like to toss around, but I don't recall having girls in taverns and shebeens because we all know a well to do South African lady wouldn't even look at Nigerians

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Chauke:

Nobody is inviting Nigerians to South Africa they are leaving that cesspool of underdevelopment/backwardness for a better life in South Africa.
exactly! These people want to so as they please in our country and when the law catches with them they scream " xenophobia" ! I for one don't give a damn about being called xenophobic anymore

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. / Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja / LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.