Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. (31090 Views)

There's A Child Outside Wedlock, But Desire Church Wedding / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Organs:

This comment has no bearing madam, read the story again, comprehend and comment properly....
You had to jump and quote me.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by yvelchstores(f): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Short of words how U can't take care of your husband's child?? Please if you are not capable,leave the innocent man alone. Why is this an issue?
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by steph2sweet(f): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wow!! It's even on frontpage. Thanks all for your concern, many meaningful advice I've got from you guys so far. I think I now know where to start from. I appreciate.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by steph2sweet(f): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
OChimex:
Listen up dear, verify the fact about the lady, if she is married and stayed married, then, one fear knocked off.

Second, verify if the child was as a result of youthful exuberance and recklessness, then if that's the case, another fear knocked off.

Third, does he exhibit signs of womanizing or unfaithfulness, if no, another fear knocked off.

Last, ask yourself, truthfully if u can take the child as yours and treat the child with love, if u can, another fear knocked off.

Don't forget to speak with mature ones from the guy's family and urs about the issue...

If you believe in God, then seek His blessings.....

cheers.
Thank you
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by steph2sweet(f): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
SamuelTurner:
follow your mind...

Meanwhile, is that the child at ur dp
Smiles. No, it's just a pic i like.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Organs(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Remmythe:

looking at most of d comments here,I see nothing bt comments filled with hypocritical statements,none of ds people really try to reason otherwise,D fact dat d man decides not to tell you does not mean that he didn't love yu,I perfectly understand the scenario,he jst couldn't find dat confident to tell yu,my advice to yu is dat yu should jst try to understand him and find a place in yur heart to forgive him..
It's happening to me currently and I'm yet to find d confidence to say it too,hopefully gon do it someday tho

I disagree with you absolutely. This is the African mentality and scenario whereby we have excuses for everything. There is nothing like being OPEN. You do not cajole, stylishlly force someone into something they might not have agreed to if they knew the whole story. You need to allow everyone make up their minds themselves and choose what they want to do, given all the information. How would you feel if you buy a house or car from me and later found out the house or car has lots of issues that i did not disclose and i told you please my mum was dying in the hospital and i needed money for operation etc and my story is True with proof etc? How would you feel? This is fraudulent behaviour. It is not justifiable.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by SamuelTurner(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
steph2sweet:
Smiles. No, it's just a pic i like.
ok
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Organs(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You had to jump and quote me.

Nwanyi - Na wah for you oh, person talk say.................I heard this from someone close to his family and I confronted him about it. He said he is afraid to loose me, that was why he didn't tell me about it.[i][/i]

And your comment reads "I don't mind as long as he tells me from the onset I still no understand your comment and you sabi say i don warn you before to stay off Abakaliki rice...lol.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by andyanders: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
It cannot work. Having to hide a child from another woman from you is the worst thing EVER. Only you can decide 'cus only you will live with him.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Organs:

Nwanyi - Na wah for you oh, person talk say.................I heard this from someone close to his family and I confronted him about it. He said he is afraid to loose me, that was why he didn't tell me about it.[i][/i]

And your comment reads "I don't mind as long as he tells me from the onset I still no understand your comment and you sabi say i don warn you before to stay off Abakaliki rice...lol.
Lol. No be only Abakaliki rice you buy keep for house?
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Emmybreezy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

....but what if the truth eventually comes out and the man lost his respect and trust with the woman?
Will we say the woman is not justified therewith?
Can a woman keep this type of secret away from a man and not have its bad side when eventually known?
I know it a very difficult situation but that can be solve...I heard a story of a woman who had 4kids from another man and the husband never knew until he was asked to donate blood at the hospital and the shameful secret of the woman was expose...trust is a very hard thing to find among we humans...we all are just trying our best in life.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Organs(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. No be only Abakaliki rice you buy keep for house?

Na abakaliki rice you dey buy naa and anytime your teeth bite "stone" you go come begin type nonsense. I get beta naija rice without stone. Since you be fine gurl, i go allow you come cook am, then after we chop finish you go propose to me, after all na woman dey propose to man this days. How say you?
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by obillyj(f): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

@ the bolded, wat kinda step is dat? UNCALLED FOR
@OP, try all the steps above but not the bolded, i beg u...

It's not uncalled for reason being that d ex is still the biological mother of that boy n though married he is still her son n she is not dead. In future she might want to meet her son n vice versa. Both ladies need to be in good terms. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Besides d man initially lied, how sure is she that d lady moving on and all that is not a lie too. Moreover, she dosent need to enter a home n suffer what she knows nothing about. She has to be sure they parted ways amicably n to build trust again, she needs to verify all d man told her.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
obillyj:

It's not uncalled for reason being that d ex is still the biological mother of that boy n though married he is still her son n she is not dead. In future she might want to meet her son n vice versa. Both ladies need to be in good terms. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Besides d man initially lied, how sure is she that d lady moving on and all that is not a lie too. Moreover, she dosent need to enter a home n suffer what she knows nothing about. She has to be sure they parted ways amicably n to build trust again, she needs to verify all d man told her.

I definitely see where you coming from.
If she needs to find all those info u said above, she doesnt need to meetup with the said ex. She can get those info without involving the ex plus jus find out if she is married/moved on or not but not from the ex...Meeting the ex is just a no no, so the ex can poison the new ladys' mind and eventually ruin things for the guy involve.
She can be sure using other means but not meeting up
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Mcy56(f): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2018
Emmybreezy:
I know it a very difficult situation but that can be solve...I heard a story of a woman who had 4kids from another man and the husband never knew until he was asked to donate blood at the hospital and the shameful secret of the woman was expose...trust is a very hard thing to find among we humans...we all are just trying our best in life.
Exactly!
May God help us!
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

Na abakaliki rice you dey buy naa and anytime your teeth bite "stone" you go come begin type nonsense. I get beta naija rice without stone. Since you be fine gurl, i go allow you come cook am, then after we chop finish you go propose to me, after all na woman dey propose to man this days. How say you?
What kinda band you want? Copper, aluminum, gold, silver, bronze?
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Organs(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What kinda band you want? Copper, aluminum, gold, silver, bronze?

Silver is fine. You just raised an important question, when ladies propose, do they have rings as well? I am of the opinion it's just the "asking"....Also, i dont even know my size, lets forget about the ring, you just propose and tell me all the perks and benefits..... grin grin grin
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Organs:

Silver is fine. You just raised an important question, when ladies propose, do they have rings as well? I am of the opinion it's just the "asking"....Also, i dont even know my size, lets forget about the ring, you just propose and tell me all the perks and benefits..... grin grin grin
Lol. No problem. Fix a date and make the rice available.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Organs(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. No problem. Fix a date and make the rice available.

Youre jumping the queue, you have to come and cook the rice first, then i will eat the rice and be the judge, then you will tell me all the perks and benefits, i.e what am i getting, what will i enjoy... sell yourself, for example maybe you will become President, then i will become husband of president ...lol etc, Then you will propose and i will know whether to accept or not.... ayam waiting ohhhh.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by demarc001: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
xendra:
hmmm! my story want just be like your own .......Men!

oh dear!! such mentions smiley smiley y'all made my day...or at least what's left of it undecided

Hey,
Seeing your comment and checking your profile I am marvelled at your issue with guys, is it that serious?
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
Organs:

Youre jumping the queue, you have to come and cook the rice first, then i will eat the rice and be the judge, then you will tell me all the perks and benefits, i.e what am i getting, what will i enjoy... sell yourself, for example maybe you will become President, then i will become husband of president ...lol etc, Then you will propose and i will know whether to accept or not.... ayam waiting ohhhh.
Buhhhahahhaha. I don't need to go through all that stress to prove anything OK. Good day.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Organs(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhhhahahhaha. I don't need to go through all that stress to prove anything OK. Good day.

Babe, you sabi wetin you wan miss so hmm reason am well oh.
Re: My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Organs:

Babe, you sabi wetin you wan miss so hmm reason am well oh.
We are going around in circles na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth / Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.