Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (19227 Views)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Dear Single Mothers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Amarabae:

You are not making any sense.
Read the thread again slowly and gently
lol i know your type..
The type that praised their husbands publicly and secretly invest in one young sugar guy..

well it's alright.. wink..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
A guy can do all that and still not have genuine intention for the lady.
That's how some guys are and the length they go just to get the sex and when they are tired, the look for a reason to break up and marry the lady the want to marry. Ladies have to be very smart these days.
its like u don sabi men psychologycheesy but then there are lots of genuine men who open up for genuine relationship.a man cant go the extra mile for a woman just because of ordinary sex.sex is cheap my sister. A guy would sponsor a lady that he loves in school and after she graduate she will dump d man and run after another one. The one she runs after might not be d serious type and in some cases might even dump her after having his fill. The lady now returns to square one.so u see how babes dey overplay their hands.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
The lord have already answered my prayers, I don't need to go to Shiloh cos I can see where you are driving to.
well I'm just giving you the right advice..

hope you know I'm a good guy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by walepackage(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
100% correct..

she should be talking on how to keep a relationship successful as a productive lady..

She has a misplaced priority..

marriage is an important aspect in Every Lady's life..
thats the point,you get it right.If truly she's married just as you said and looking at her age,she should have use all her experience garnared from 'dating to marital life' in helping single ladies to cut out better ideas in order to have better perspective relationship/marital life,rather than discouraging or reducing this social unit to nothing,when in reality its pertinent to us.Well,what did i know

3 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
true sha but then among those number of men running after the girl there must be at least two or three men that have genuine intention towards her.u can easily know a guy who just wants sex with u..he's urgently wants u to spend a night in his pad or hotel just after the first meeting..then dat one na sex he just want. But a guy who wants to get to know u...he calls u regularly...he always asks about ur family,he always wants to know how u faring etc..dat sort of man get genuine interest na. But then some ladies go use such guys dey play scam and dey chop money from their headcheesy.
my dear,a guy that wants to bed you the first time he saw you might actually have good intentions unlike the one that will wait till he gets you mad over him,then beds you and dump you.there's no specific route in knowing someone that wants to take you to the alter immediately.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
its like u don sabi men psychologycheesy but then there are lots of genuine men who open up for genuine relationship.a man cant go the extra mile for a woman just because of ordinary sex.sex is cheap my sister. A guy would sponsor a lady that he loves in school and after she graduate she will dump d man and run after another one. The one she runs after might not be d serious type and in some cases might even dump her after having his fill. The lady now returns to square one.so u see how babes dey overlay their hands.
Same reason why I said ladies need to be smart. And yes I know guys psychology very well and I know how to follow guys cos I have studied them.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
well I'm just giving you the right advice..

hope you know I'm a good guy?
Advising me to go to Shiloh 2018 cos am not yet married is an advice? I take it as an insult.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by donstan18: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Same reason why I said ladies need to be smart. And yes I know guys psychology very well and I know how to follow guys cos I have studied them.

Smh cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Amarabae(f): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lol i know your type..
The type that praised their husbands publicly and secretly invest in one young sugar guy..

well it's alright.. wink..
Next time read a thread before commenting,
You are just trying out a damage control,
The post is about choosing and waiting for the right partner.
Mr limca
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Advising me to go to Shiloh 2018 cos am not yet married is an advice? I take it as an insult.
hmmm woya I'm sorry..
can you forgive me?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
hmmm woya I'm sorry.. can you forgive me?
Lemme see cheesy.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:

Smh cheesy
What's so funny ?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Amarabae:
Next time read a thread before commenting, You are just trying out a damage control, The post is about choosing and waiting for the right partner. Mr limca
okay yes i agree my sugar mommy..
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
highqueen:

my dear,a guy that wants to bed you the first time he saw you might actually have good intentions unlike the one that will wait till he gets you mad over him,then beds you and dump you.there's no specific route in knowing someone that wants to take you to the alter immediately.
ok i guess we guys are all wired differently but then at the end of the day u as a lady would know the man that has genuine interest in u. This is why i said a young lady that has numerous Men friends has no reason to say she's single cos she hasn't seen a man of her spec. Except maybe she just wants to be single on her own obligation sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
I agree. I read somewhere on the front page that a woman is allowing a young boy of 24 to live in her house, spending money on him all in the bid of getting married and she’s 29. She’s become this young mans sugar mummy, it’s honestly quite sad. It doesn’t help that when you’re of age and not married ‘they’ began to think something is seriously wrong with you. We also have a biological clock, so there’s so many things working against us.

All I can say is live your life, be the best version of yourself and put yourself in places to meet people and you Will definitely find someone with quality. They’re 7 billion people in the world, deep it. There has to be at least 1 person out there for you. Be patient ladies, he will come.

I THOUGHT THEY SAID "AGE IS JUST A NUMBER", AND LOVE DOESN'T CARE?

TWO PEOPLE ARE HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER DESPITE THE AGE GAP AND YOU'RE BITTER ABOUT IT.

HE HAS A JOB AND HIS OWN MONEY. SHE'S RICHER AND OWNS AN APARTMENT. HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS IF THEY PREFER TO LIVE TOGETHER INSTEAD OF SEPARATELY? DOES IT MAKE SENSE THAT HE GETS A PLACE SO SHE CAN ABANDON HERS AND MOVE IN WITH HIM?

HOW IS IT NOT OKAY FOR MEN TO LIVE IN WOMEN'S HOUSE, BUT PERFECT FOR WOMEN TO LIVE IN MEN'S HOUSE?

GET YOUR HEADS STRAIGHT, FEMINISTS.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Dpussyhunter: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Dpussyhunter post=66648180][/quote]Like a course, I have studied them and I know how to manipulate them.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by donstan18: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
What's so funny ?
I didn't laugh, but had to smile at your impossible claims.
Don't be deceived, you CANNOT study men, not even your dad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Lemme see cheesy.
hmm what will it take?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:

I didn't laugh, but had to smile at your impossible claims.

Don't be deceived, you CANNOT study men, not even your dad cheesy

My own is that I always get what I want, one way or the other, you can say am manipulative, to be manipulative, you have to study people.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Dpussyhunter: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Like a course, I have studied them and I know how to manipulate them.

oh!......................cool.

so how many have you manipulated so far?

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
hmm what will it take?
Shawama and ice cream tongue.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by planetx13: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

oh!......................cool.

so how many have you manipulated so far?

It doesn't matter how many people she manipulates, what matters is the class of people she manipulates??.... you know that s.hit attracts flies

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by donstan18: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
My own is that I always get what I want, one way or the other, you can say am manipulative, to be manipulative, you have to study people.

You are not manipulative my dear, drop the formings cheesy

The only tool a woman can use to manipulate a weak guy is her pussy, and I can authoritatively tell you that most guyz can deal with such manipulative attempts from ladies.

A guy may laugh and pretend to be a fool and make you feel that you are manipulating him, but you'll be surprised with who will end up being hurt cheesy

Fear MEN, especially the weak looking ones. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
mmmmm
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Dpussyhunter: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
planetx13:

It doesn't matter how many people she manipulates, what matters is the class of people she manipulates??.... you know that s.hit attracts flies

holy fûçk!!!.............

dude's got no chill cheesy

i think she perhaps misunderstands what the word "manipulate / manipulative" mean

she might even think she's manipulating drinklimca right now for all we know cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by THUNDER4real(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:

You are not manipulative my dear, drop the formings cheesy

The only tool a woman can use to manipulate a weak guy is her pussy, and I can authoritatively tell you that most guyz can deal with such manipulative attempts from ladies.

A guy may laugh and pretend to be a fool and make you feel that you are manipulating him, but you'll be surprised with who will end up being hurt cheesy

Fear MEN, especially the weak looking ones. cheesy grin
your right...once a guy gets what he wants, the lady would be so Astound and will be like: I thought I have this one in my palms...Fear the weak ones especially those that talk less and smile even if you are matching their toes..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I THOUGHT THEY SAID "AGE IS JUST A NUMBER", AND LOVE DOESN'T CARE?

TWO PEOPLE ARE HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER DESPITE THE AGE GAP AND YOU'RE BITTER ABOUT IT.

HE HAS A JOB AND HIS OWN MONEY. SHE'S RICHER AND OWNS AN APARTMENT. HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS IF THEY PREFER TO LIVE TOGETHER INSTEAD OF SEPARATELY? DOES IT MAKE SENSE THAT HE GETS A PLACE SO SHE CAN ABANDON HERS AND MOVE IN WITH HIM?

HOW IS IT NOT OKAY FOR MEN TO LIVE IN WOMEN'S HOUSE, BUT PERFECT FOR WOMEN TO LIVE IN MEN'S HOUSE?

GET YOUR HEADS STRAIGHT, FEMINISTS.

my brother ask her for me
she said she would move into her husband's house, but she can't respect a man that moves into her house

isn't that backwards mentality?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Like a course, I have studied them and I know how to manipulate them.
ehnshocked

3 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
planetx13:
I asked this in a previous thread and I will still ask again... is men the only thing women have to talk about now. It's getting rather scary .... all they talk about is centred around men, be it love, relationships and what have you. Will their vocal cords rust if they talk about business ideas , politics and other progressive things??.... men are this , men are that ..... but still you won't let them be.

Secondly I think it will be better to try and work on yourself to be a better person not just expecting someone to accept s.hit just because you want someone to accept you for who you are .( would you advice your fellow lady to remain with a woman beater because she has to accept him for who he is ?? .. I think not). ..

Marriage is about compromise and sacrifice. To be happily married you just have to let something go and understand that things must not always go your way. As I always say, if you want anything good in life , you have to work for it .... if you want a good husband, you must prove that you are worth it, if not your waiting might be longer than 3rd mainland bridge.

Ciao

Sometimes you don't blame them for that, the pressure from society makes them think like that.

Let's be realistic, how many times have you seen the parents or society insulting a girl for not getting a job?
But do you know the stigma that comes with not being married at a certain age?

Imagine people telling you that with all your education and money, if you're not married you're nobody and some men even get intimidated by a woman's success.

When I told my hairdressers that I just went back for my master's program, she shouted and was asking which man will like to marry me, that they get intimidated oo. I was shocked at her level of reasoning. So just imagine how many people reason that way.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

my brother ask her for me
she said she would move into her husband's house, but she can't respect a man that moves into her house

isn't that backwards mentality?

TALK ABOUT THE DEVIL. grin

I THINK SHE'S FRUSTRATED THAT A WOMAN LIKE HER IS UP AND DOING VERY WELL, WITH PROPERTIES AND MONEY.. AND WELL ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF HERSELF AND HER MAN.

SHE'S BITTER ABOUT THAT BECAUSE HER GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IS OWNING A NAIRALAND ACCOUNT.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
I agree. I read somewhere on the front page that a woman is allowing a young boy of 24 to live in her house, spending money on him all in the bid of getting married and she’s 29. She’s become this young mans sugar mummy, it’s honestly quite sad. It doesn’t help that when you’re of age and not married ‘they’ began to think something is seriously wrong with you. We also have a biological clock, so there’s so many things working against us.

All I can say is live your life, be the best version of yourself and put yourself in places to meet people and you Will definitely find someone with quality. They’re 7 billion people in the world, deep it. There has to be at least 1 person out there for you. Be patient ladies, he will come.

what God has joined together no amount of wailing can stop it.

I wonder why these broke ladies like taking stuffs that aren't their business very personal.

you think it's right for a man to spend on a lady but you think it's wrong for ladies to spend on men.

only God can touch the heart of the man that's going to marry you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section / List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.