Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (19224 Views)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Dear Single Mothers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
I could also leak more DMs of chic's that hit me up but I am careful about putting my social media accounts out, I pamper girls a lot but it's a choice not an entitlement, that's what I insist it should be
Chikita66:
Why are you trying so hard cheesy?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by UDUJ(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
greiboy:
hold up hold up

Someone dash a nigga money on his birthday and here I was soaking garri on mine cry

Happy Birthday bro.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You dey enjoy continue the good work.
Marseille just scored another goal and somebody just offered to transfer 100k into my account on this thread. I don't know how to feel. This is too much excitement for one person cheesy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
So cos ashewos were doing there work, you are now claiming they were dancing to impress you, tell that a lady that have not being to a club before. Mtcheeew.
chimooo,unu ga-egbu mmadu ebe a ooo.

lwkmh.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
I could also leak more DMs of chic's that hit me up but I am careful about putting my social media accounts out, I pamper girls a lot but it's a choice not an entitlement, that's what I insist it should be
Why should you make such degrading sentence, which one is you fuvk girls and dump them, how many have you fuvk and dumped? Guys need to have respect for women, you don't just come to social media and spew trash.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
She buy this, she buy that, mention one thing you did for her, you should be ashamed to call yourself a man.
Don’t mind him, it’s absolutely shameful. No atom of shame in him. God forbid my son should ever turn out like this, from childhood would raise him to be a man. Not these silly feminine men that want to live under a woman’s roof. Never

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
greiboy:
Marseille just scored another goal and somebody just offered to transfer 100k into my account on this thread. I don't know how to feel. This is too much excitement for one person cheesy

Lucky you cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

Happy Birthday bro. You need to paint the town red tonight. DM me your acct details bro cool
Wow, so much love from real niggas on the thread.

Today is not my birthday though, I was just kidding bro
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
highqueen:

lwkmh.
All thee guys be claiming James bond when in reality they are one place begging a girl to date them. Mtcheeew, no be only I Bleep ladies and dump them, come and try me Na. Rubbish!
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:
pm me your account details
100k cheesy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Boss abeg make make I send my own account no
UDUJ:

Happy Birthday bro. You need to paint the town red tonight. DM me your acct details bro cool

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by BdorianGray(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
This chic that hit me up this morning has an M.SC in public health from Swansea university lived abroad for the last 6years came in last year so she's also an olosho doing her job??

The Don why u dey fall my hand na...u know who to talk to...
U too big for this...na...
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by UDUJ(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
greiboy:
Wow, so much love from real niggas on the thread.

Today is not my birthday though, I was just kidding bro

No worries cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
So you are siding with her to sub me
highqueen:

lwkmh.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Dpussyhunter: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
i honestly still dont know why nairalanders like to argue for hours, days and even months on irrelevant rubbish.............

nairalanders too like long talk abeg.......jeez!!!.

anyways y'all can by all means continue cos i enjoy reading and lavghing over ur e-brawls than watching boring arsenal play (greiboy tongue)

ki ki
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by UDUJ(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Boss abeg make make I send my own account no

Piiko my man. How has your day been?

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
smiley smiley
Thanks dear, smiley Good to have you back on your main smiley
How have you been?
this one nobi main accnt.cry my main was bannedcry
I'm fine sweetz,you?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Any guy that won't hustle for his own money but would prefer to marry a woman older than him at a very young age is a disgrace to men.

same applies to ladies.. any lady who would prefer to marry a man older than her is a disgrace to mankind undecided

I don't hustle for my own money? are you footing my bills?
Chikita66 or whatever your real name is, don't make me to do what I'm not supposed to do this night undecided

I hate disturbance, I swear

na me OG Pounds you dey talk to

if you think me for a JF
kindly take a flight to asaba,come to Arthur Richards Street. Ask for the son of PA to former Gov. Ibori ,now SA to present Governor.

Just ask for OG Pounds

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dpussyhunter:
i honestly still dont know why nairalanders like to argue for hours, days and even months on irrelevant rubbish.............

nairalanders too like long talk abeg.......jeez!!!.

anyways y'all can by all means continue cos i enjoy reading and lavghing over ur e-brawls than watching boring arsenal play (greiboy tongue)

ki ki
baba good evening

Arsenal Don concede self

Stupid chec angry
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
smiley smiley
How have you been?
I'm fine sweetz,you?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
I work on the internet I see Nairaland as a way to just relax and lower stress, I am always open to meeting people offline. I don't even post anything about me online unless I am tipsy or angry. Don't take my flirting with females online seriously, I have a life outside here and it's busy
Chikita66:
All thee guys be claiming James bond when in reality they are one place begging a girl to date them. Mtcheeew, no be only I Bleep ladies and dump them, come and try me Na. Rubbish!
prechbills1:

same applies to ladies.. any lady who would prefer to marry a man older than her is a disgrace to mankind undecided

I don't hustle for my own money? are you footing my bills?
Chikita66 or whatever your real name is, don't make me to do what I'm not supposed to do this night undecided

I hate disturbance, I swear

na me OG Pounds you dey talk to

if you think me for a JF
kindly take a flight to asaba,come to Arthur Richards Street. Ask for the son of PA to former Gov. Ibori ,now SA to present Governor.

Just ask for OG Pounds
I want to know your personal achievements not your fiancée or your parents' own.

Finally, a man should be a man. Don't take it personal, just advising you.
greiboy:
Garri that I poured enough water so that it can rise very well.

You know what? it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to offer me the gesture cheesy
Lol....When was that BTW, Today?

Guy, I no tell you say I be ijebu babe undecided
Very good boss I finished something I had been working on for a while, how your ends
UDUJ:

Piiko my man. How has your day been?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
smiley smiley
How have you been?
I'm fine sweetz,you?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
smiley smiley
How have you been?
I'm fine sweetz,you?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by UDUJ(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Very good boss I finished something I had been working on for a while, how your ends

Just another stressful day.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
I work on the internet I see Nairaland as a way to just relax and lower stress, I am always open to meeting people offline. I don't even post anything about me online unless I am tipsy or angry. Don't take my flirting with females online seriously, I have a life outside here and it's busy
I just didn't like the comment you made that's all, its degrading.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
walepackage:
happy to know that you aint 'feminist'dear.But,the truth is that if you are really in love with your partner you will be able to share your properties/things with him/her.Love shoud be rooted base on selflessnes,compationate and understanding irrespective of your standard,in as much as he/she is striving to elavate his/her status not a lazy,clueless or unambitious partner.It's a two way sided thing.Only if you love and you see beyond what you can gain now.Tanx
love should be based on understanding? Will you still love me if I can’t cook properly? Will you still love me if I can’t clean or do house chores? Will you still love me If don’t like sex? Will you still love me if I’m barren? Will you still love me if I’m extremely unattractive to you. Love between man and woman is always based on conditions, that is the reality. Even if you still “love” me, you’ll still look elsewhere to fill the void. That’s the truth, Sorry.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by highqueen(f): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
greiboy:
happy birthday dear,you just saying this nowcry

happy birthday once a gain.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol....When was that BTW, Today?

Guy, I no tell you say I be ijebu babe undecided

hahaha. I was joking about that. Today is not my birthday

I spent a good portion of the day running around like a headless chicken cheesy

Are you truly from ijebu ? My mom is also from ijebu too cheesy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
Darling I’ve made money and I’m still making it. Fortunately I’m with someone who matches my spec. Unfortunately for you though, you do not even match halfway to your current fiancé, that’s why you’re comfortably living as the houseboy in that house. Why not take your advice, find your match and date your age mate. Nuisance.
this babe wan make me talk weytn I no suppose talk undecided

this girl are you mad?
your entire family get money?
who be your papa?
who be that your boyfriend?
don't fvck with me girl.
we ain't mates in any level
no be today we start dey drink belaire
you've been spewing shits, can you even afford a car?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor / List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine / How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.