Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (19226 Views)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Dear Single Mothers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
who’s taking it very personal Lool, I used it as an example love I sincerely don’t care about you. Carry on living your sugarboy lifestyle, live your life and save that money please. Goodluck lool

fvckoff abeg undecided

I don't deal with fake people undecided
go make money and match high standards.

I've seen all type of people on nairaland, smh undecided
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
planetx13:

[s]hat's what I always tell my guys. F.uuck them very very well. Make sure you do everything imaginable to them and then off they go. Just make sure you satisfy yourself very well. As for the money aspect ... you'll be surprised how many of these hungry girls will jump at you for peanuts[/s]....
TRASH.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
I believe a lot in potentials so I would likely date someone who doesn't have money at the moment but I always distance myself from people with an entitlement mentality. I don't take Safiaa opinion seriously coz she has given me money on my birthday so I doubt her 20% will pull through. It's her type that will preach feminism but be a very submissive and loyal housewife
prechbills1:

blame guys who refuse to stop dating broke ladies undecided
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPikko if you reply this girl again you dor fall my hand ah swear undecided

it's obvious the fake b...... is just looking for unnecessary attention.. guy just ignore her and stop making her feel relevant undecided
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Opentokwowledge: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
planetx13:

That's what I always tell my guys. F.uuck them very very well. Make sure you do everything imaginable to them and then off they go. Just make sure you satisfy yourself very well. As for the money aspect ... you'll be surprised how many of these hungry girls will jump at you for peanuts....
Lmfaooo!
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by planetx13: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lmfaooo!

Na So na cool
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
[s]That's why I fuuuck them very hard and dump them many of them are airheads once we show them small money, there want to sell their soul to us[/s]
Who are you fvking hard, you that asslick ladies on nairaland grin.

TRASH!

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

Always love reading your comments. One of the wise ones wink

If both the husband and the wife make the exact same income a 50/50 split would work, Very rarely do couples earn the exact same wage. Whoever earns more should pay more.

My dad paid all the bills. My mom’s salary went to groceries and most times our (the kids) clothes. He earned more but she contributed what she could.
[b] Lol...Thanks smiley

Yes, financial responsibilities should be shared. That is why they are help mates,to assist each other. I personally hate full housewives and detest the educated full housewives. What's the years and struggles in university for. Even a woman is married to a rich man, I believe she should still have a source of income and cater for some needs in the house. That shows she's alive and existing and not some decorative doll in life.

Lol It is a 70-30 ratio in my family, Dad earns more so he pays more. When I was in school (Uni) Dad paid school fees, monthly allowance while Mum handled Accommodation and handouts. cheesy At the end of the fest, both had a lot to save. That's how it should be, no one's account should be drained for the other. I wasn't trained to be a distress damsel waiting for her knight, I was trained to be a queen to rule, a Fisher, and I love it. I don't don't even feel comfortable when someone caters for all my needs, I feel like a burden cheesy
[/b]
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

A man should never live in a woman's house, but a woman should live in her husband's house?

The man that's going to marry you will surely regret the day he was born, I swear undecided

Safiaa or whatever shít you call yourself
feminism has come to stay in this world, it ain't going away.

my wife to be foot the bills of 100% of our flights isn't she a lady like you? or do you think your lazy pussy is different from her pussy? undecided

she bought Samsung Galaxy S9 for me 296k
can you even afford an ordinary iPhone 4 for your man? undecided

I also foot the bills whenever we go on dates.

I've realized that talking facts with people like you is a complete waste of time.

wake up to reality, it'll dawn on you.

loool. Shameful. Please go and marry this your fiancé and stop troubling me. If that’s the lifestyle you want for yourself, wonderful. After all it’s not my problem, but your mum is not in support of your relationship for a reason. She’s wiser than you and she knows better. Listen to her before it’s too late. You’re going to regret everything, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
greiboy you nor go watch your arsenal match again? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
I have a life outside Nairaland and it revolves around a lot of women and money that was me on Friday notice how the chics were dancing to impress me. My friend sent me the video the morning after coz I was really tipsy
Chikita66:
Who are you fvking hard, you that asslick ladies on nairaland grin.

TRASH!
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Even guys that can't woo a lady are talking about fuvking and dumping ladies anyhow.

*YAWN*. Nothing wey person no go see for this nairaland, everybody dey claim james bond, I give up.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by planetx13: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Girls are trash, if not for societal pressure someone like me will just be a playboy for life fuuucking rich mature ladies so that there won't disturb me for money, most of them bring nothing to the table other than a vagina that even the scent is annoying. If you spend money on them there will still be fuuucking one broke guy by the side if you don't spend money on them there will insult you and be fuuucking a rich guy by the side or opening eyes to trap any available young man. I hope I never have a daughter with the embarrassing and shallow reasoning I see female folks exhibit. Nothing satisfies or impresses them

Very true boss ... that's why the only person I satisfy or impress is myself ..... it's safer that way
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
hold up hold up

Someone dash a nigga money on his birthday and here I was soaking garri on mine cry
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Before you begin to spit an all-embracing wisdom like this one here, Do well to start with 'summarily' so that we can know we done here.
#Yawn....

Waiting for you to pass across your message. smiley
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
I believe a lot in potentials so I would likely date someone who doesn't have money at the moment but I always distance myself from people with an entitlement mentality. I don't take Safiaa opinion seriously coz she has given me money on my birthday so I doubt her 20% will pull through. It's her type that will preach feminism but be a very submissive and loyal housewife
Giving money to someone on their birthday is completely different to providing for someone financially. How much did I give you on your birthday, 5k? Is that really a lot of money, I don’t think so luv. You’re like my bro, not my boyfriend. I don’t understand why you keep on bringing that up as I did that out of my kindness. I’ve never once preached feminism ever, so please piko dey your lane.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
any lady who doesn't support feminism is a big disgrace to womanhood undecided
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
I have a life outside Nairaland and it revolves around a lot of women and money that was me on Friday notice how the chics were dancing to impress me. My friend sent me the video the morning after coz I was really tipsy
So cos ashewos were doing there work, you are now claiming they were dancing to impress you, tell that a lady that have not being to a club before. Mtcheeew.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
greiboy you nor go watch your arsenal match again? cheesy
I am watching it, but liepzeg vs Marseille and this e brawl seems more interesting grin
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:
Any guy that won't hustle for his own money but would prefer to marry a woman older than him at a very young age is a disgrace to men.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
greiboy:
hold up hold up

Someone dash a nigga money on his birthday and here I was soaking garri on mine cry
cheesy

Shebi you still drank garri, it is something nah tongue
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
greiboy:
I am watching it, but liepzeg vs Marseille more and this e brawl seems more interesting grin

You dey enjoy continue the good work.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
wink
Chikita66:
So cos ashewos were doing there work, you are now claiming they were dancing to impress you, tell that a lady that have not being to a club before. Mtcheeew.
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by prechbills1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
greiboy:
hold up hold up

pm me your account details
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by BdorianGray(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eje Jesu! I did not know that this Safiaa can do serious polemics oh!
Even to the point of doing it with her bf Donpikko..
This one fit head butt man oh!! Ha! Oma se oh!!! sad

Ha! Biko kwa oh!... Na Amarachi cause all this wahala in the first place.. grin
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
This chic that hit me up this morning has an M.SC in public health from Swansea university lived abroad for the last 6years came in last year so she's also an olosho doing her job??
Why are you trying so hard cheesy?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by UDUJ(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[b] Lol...Thanks smiley

Yes, financial responsibilities should be shared. That is why they are help mates,to assist each other. I personally hate full housewives and detest the educated full housewives. What's the years and struggles in university for. Even a woman is married to a rich man, I believe she should still have a source of income and cater for some needs in the house. That shows she's alive and existing and not some decorative doll in life.

Lol It is a 70-30 ratio in my family, Dad earns more so he pays more. When I was in school (Uni) Dad paid school fees, monthly allowance while Mum handled Accommodation and handouts. cheesy At the end of the fest, both had a lot to save. That's how it should be, no one's account should be drained for the other. I wasn't trained to be a distress damsel waiting for her knight, I was trained to be a queen to rule, a Fisher, and I love it. I don't don't even feel comfortable when someone caters for all my needs, I feel like a burden cheesy
[/b]

I couldn't agree with you more kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

Prech it is a choice.
Everyone to their ideologies.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Safiaa(f): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

fvckoff abeg undecided

I don't deal with fake people undecided
go make money and match high standards.

I've seen all type of people on nairaland, smh undecided

Darling I’ve made money and I’m still making it. Fortunately I’m with someone who matches my spec. Unfortunately for you though, you do not even match halfway to your current fiancé, that’s why you’re comfortably living as the houseboy in that house. Why not take your advice, find your match and date your age mate. Nuisance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
highqueen:
You see why you will always be my sweetheart.kiss
smiley smiley
Thanks dear, smiley Good to have you back on your main smiley
How have you been?
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
cheesy

Shebi you still drank garri, it is something nah tongue
Garri that I poured enough water so that it can rise very well.

You know what? it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to offer me the gesture cheesy
Re: Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Safiaa:
Darling I’ve made money and I’m still making it. Fortunately I’m with someone who matches my spec. Unfortunately for you though, you do not even match halfway to your current fiancé, that’s why you’re comfortably living as the houseboy in that house. Why not take your advice, find your match and date your age mate. Nuisance.
Well said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section / List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.