Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (42178 Views)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Flexherbal(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Too bad!
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Lomprico2: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ok. Well, me think Alex and Bibi should just get married so we can have another twitter story off this twitter story in a few minutes.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ok. Well, me think Alex and Bibi should just get married so we can have another twitter story off this twitter story in a few minutes.
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by younglleo: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
The poster on Twitter is also as confused as his friend. The girl was playing both of them and used the fake quarrel to finalize her wedding. Still used her boy toy who was "having issues" to pay some wedding bills.

The advice to sort things out before she weds someone is ridiculous. If she wants to marry another, let her go and keep searching for the one praying for your hand in marriage.

Finito.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by SoapQueen(f): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:
They were both not in love with each other. When people genuinely fall in love 24 hours is too much for a quarrel to last not to talk of two weeks. I don't even know how people define love this days.

He is only crying wolf because she outsmarted him. Before I forget he should go and collect all the money she obtained from him within that two weeks. She is even a cheap swindler.

Abeg make I carry my wahala dey go.
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Maxvasia(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
This young man has to pay the price for bad quality stupidity. Never have only one girlfriend till you are ready to marry. Have 4 stable gfs at least and do not take any too seriously and you will live long. Stupid boy

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by lloyds(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
See all the comments of ladies above me, showing the approval of the olosho's cheating culture. . After all, we are all doing it.

The filth and deceit of ladies of now days is so scary. No decency, no patience, no virtues anymore.

Even when most enter marriage, they put their partners under so much undue pressures.

Each time I think of marriage I pause, I really pause.
Social media worsening the situation.

It is well.

8 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by OTayobami(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
I think that's actually the cause of their argument via the girl.....she don dey find excuse wey she go take run

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by dasparrow: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
I guess no time to waste. Some Nigerian women are wisening up now by dating multiple men and not placing all their eggs in one basket considering the vicious Nigerian society they live in.

I cannot blame the lady in question. She must have seen that her so-called boyfriend is not husband material so she decided to go for the one that is husband material and will treat her like a queen and not constantly raise her blood pressure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
owobloww:

Naso bro na side nigga jareh,make he no even talk am outside
some guys can mumucheesy. U are a side nigga and u couldn't even figure dat out. And he even invested money on her ocheesy. There are always signs for u to know dat u are a side nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
SoapQueen:

My thoughts exactly. Just recently, a childish guy that calls himself a man did something like this to me. For no reason, he spoke rudely to me and stay weeks without talking to me. If I move on, guys like him will saying women are hoes. I'm. very sure this girl would have swallowed all his excesses and gotten fed up with his malicious nature.
The girl shouldn't have collected his money. She should have started on a clean slate.

Men that keep malice will cause you emotional trauma if you dare marry them.

No one falls in love and marries in two weeks. The guy was just slow not to read the signs that the girl was playing him while she was engaged. She was working her way to the altar and cheating on her fiance with her boy toy.

She just took the break for the marriage and collected money for wedding bills. No need dressing the lady like someone good. She is a terrible person and a cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
undecidedWomen are the real scum

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by HoodBillionaire: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
a gal i spent close to 60k on for abt two months
since i dropped her and gave her 5k as transport
she neva called to say thank u or appreciate.
they feel dey r too much
last last na ritualists go use dem for ogume
or dey remain useless in life
God punish me d day i marry a naija lady
they are worthless
useless
fuc abouts
hopeless
never contented
and over all are gold diggers
if u aint no working class
keep my number out of your phone
bich
i take no gal serious
fuc dem.move on oh yea is that serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dpussyhunter:
men are scum!!!

men are dogs!!!

men are............!!!

issoraite
RichythePH is the guy that always uses this particular meme on every post and I have been following your post and it's the same thing it seems you are the guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
some guys can mumucheesy. U are a side nigga and u couldn't even figure dat out. And he even invested money on her ocheesy. There are always signs for u to know dat u are a side nigga.

The guy might be a member of the Joneses family.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by openmine(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Who told u she's ur girlfriend? U just the side niggacheesy. Its her main boo she got married tocheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by sonnie10: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
He better go and test for HIV

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by SoapQueen(f): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

No one falls in love and marries in two weeks. The guy was just slow not to read the signs that the girl was playing him while she was engaged. She was working her way to the alter and cheating on her fiance with her boy toy.

She just took the break for the marriage and collected money for wedding bills. No need dressing the lady like someone good. She is a terrible person and a cheat.

Hi there,
I can't see how I am dressing the Lady as good girl. No, don't get me wrong. What she did is downright seedy. Such a terrible thing to do. Taking money from him means she is building her marriage on lies. However, we haven't heard her side of the story and we never will.

Until the Lion learns to write, every story will glorify the hunter.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Alexis410(f): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Something similar happened to a close friend of mine. She saw her bf on a Sunday and travelled the next day only to come back three Sundays after in the evening to find out that he got married that Sunday in the morning before she returned.
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by crafteck(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hmm

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by adims96(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=912 post=66656548]Obviously the dude was dating someone that wasn't dating him. He was just an atm to her. He might have enjoyed a number of pity f**ks once in a while but those were just to give him hope so the money will keep flowing.

I wouldn't want to call him a side nigga because he is less than a side nigga. I'm sure the babe quarrelled with him deliberately to avoid any distractions during her wedding.

He should take solace in the fact that he helped fund a small portion of her wedding cheesy baba atm cheesy [/quote. Nairalanders ehh.. Sense no go kill you guys

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hi there,
I can't see how I am dressing the Lady as good girl. No, don't get me wrong. What she did is downright seedy. Such a terrible thing to do. Taking money from him means she is building her marriage on lies. However, we haven't heard her side of the story and we never will.

Until the Lion learns to write, every story will glorify the hunter.

Sorry if I came on you in a hard way. However, there is no other side to a story if a lady had problems with her boyfriend and ends up married to another in two weeks.

That means cheating on her boy toy and fiance. Whether she collected money or not is not the worst part of the episode.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by gentility411(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hehehehehehehe...........Jst thinking, so, she met anew guy within 2wks, fell in love, got proposed to, and about 2 get married All dese twitter stories set, I take dem wit pinch of salt. Anywys wat do I knw. Jst strolling by
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by gentility411(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hehehehehehehe...........Jst thinking, so, she met a new guy within 2wks, fell in love, got proposed to, and about 2 get married All dese twitter stories set, I take dem wit pinch of salt. Anywys wat do I knw. Jst strolling by
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Intrepid01(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sharon6:
I'm sure she instigated the fight, some babes sef grin

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

Aunty, what is skin lightening? call a spade a spade, you are selling bleaching cream...pls stop confusing us o....and I really want to check her siggy. ...mtchew .
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
dasparrow:
I guess no time to waste. Some Nigerian women are wisening up now by dating multiple men and not placing all their eggs in one basket considering the vicious Nigerian society they live in.

I cannot blame the lady in question. She must have seen that her so-called boyfriend is not husband material so she decided to go for the one that is husband material and will treat her like a queen and not constantly raise her blood pressure.
dating multiple boyfriends is like gambling.sometimes the babe might lose or sometimes she might win. The babe might sometimes make a guy that's serious with her the side boo while the unserious one who is married with kids but pretending to be single or the chronic playa she makes him her main guy. The side boo eventually finds out his so called girl is multiple dating and he angrily leaves while her main guy after getting his fill then dumps her.its just a gamecheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by lukedan75(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
After devil fear women
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by crafteck(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mmm

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Alexis410:
Something similar happened to a close friend of mine. She saw her bf on a Sunday and travelled the next day only to come back three Sundays after in the evening to find out that he got married that Sunday in the morning before she returned.

She was just a side chick. He had a serious girl he was preparing for the altar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.