Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (42180 Views)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Codes151(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:
They were both not in love with each other. When people genuinely fall in love 24 hours is too much for a quarrel to last not to talk of two weeks. I don't even know how people define love this days.

He is only crying wolf because she outsmarted him. Before I forget he should go and collect all the money she obtained from him within that two weeks. She is even a cheap swindler.

Abeg make I carry my wahala dey go.
when u love someone. Fight is normal. Doesn't matter how long. Besides, some ppl r hrthrted
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Twoclans(f): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Codes151:
when u love someone. Fight is normal. Doesn't matter how long. Besides, some ppl r hrthrted

Okay
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Sicilyjoe: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Women are dangerous, the same girl that changed her number and tell me her phone spoil, is doing wedding this month after wasting my time and money

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by ChiefSweetus: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Patented:
I pity the guy she married. at least this one is now free
Exactly. It is the husband that is the biggest loser in this issue. I got stories man..... Uwa mmebi.
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Randy91:

Lmao...

lefulefu oooo...

we need to step up our game in this "play boy" tn oooocheesy cheesy
step our game?
u dont want to be a side boo?
look, being a side boo can be sweet for a guy o cheesy
at least u go jus dey chop free kpekus while main boo dey do the spending grin
its only side boo starts spending and taking up responsibilities of main boo thats when he needs to be crucified cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Emmayong360(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
even in marriage it is certain she will date other men, men cheat women cheat it's 50 50, except you mean to say men cheat with men.
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Women are dangerous, the same girl that changed her number and tell me her phone spoil, is doing wedding this month after wasting my time and money
when little comma dey ur relationship with a woman just know for sure u a side nigga..
she doesnt pick ur calls at certain times
she"s not enthusiastic in showing u off to other ppl as her man
she"s always travelling to see her uncle in abuja or kafachan(main boo or sugar boo)
these are some of the signs they exhibit.never u invest ur time in such a woman.just have ur fun and move on.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Burgerlomo: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
912:
Obviously the dude was dating someone that wasn't dating him. He was just an atm to her. He might have enjoyed a number of pity f**ks once in a while but those were just to give him hope so the money will keep flowing.

I wouldn't want to call him a side nigga because he is less than a side nigga. I'm sure the babe quarrelled with him deliberately to avoid any distractions during her wedding.

He should take solace in the fact that he helped fund a small portion of her wedding cheesy baba atm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Aldebaran(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bad girl angry
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Sicilyjoe: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:

when little comma dey ur relationship with a woman just know for sure u a side nigga..
she doesnt pick ur calls at certain times
she"s not enthusiastic in showing u off to other ppl as her man
she"s always travelling to see her uncle in abuja or kafachan(main boo or sugar boo)
these are some of the signs they exhibit.never u invest ur time in such a woman.just have ur fun and move on.

No be small matter,

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Zeydah(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:
They were both not in love with each other. When people genuinely fall in love 24 hours is too much for a quarrel to last not to talk of two weeks. I don't even know how people define love this days.

He is only crying wolf because she outsmarted him. Before I forget he should go and collect all the money she obtained from him within that two weeks. She is even a cheap swindler.

Abeg make I carry my wahala dey go.
another heavy ashawo u are!
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by lozanni(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
912:
Obviously the dude was dating someone that wasn't dating him. He was just an atm to her. He might have enjoyed a number of pity f**ks once in a while but those were just to give him hope so the money will keep flowing.

I wouldn't want to call him a side nigga because he is less than a side nigga. I'm sure the babe quarrelled with him deliberately to avoid any distractions during her wedding.

He should take solace in the fact that he helped fund a small portion of her wedding cheesy baba atm cheesy

The dude who was scammed should take comfort in the fact that he did not marry another man's wife. God will definitely lead him to his true wife.
I dey pity the man who married such a cunning woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Twoclans(f): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Zeydah:
another heavy ashawo u are!

I concur
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Exactly this same thing happened to me tonight.
Girlfriend already has a new boyfriend after less than two months fight.
She don get one ex within that period sef.
Claims that heartbreak led her to it.
you had plans of settling with her? So you break her heart the way Alabi dey take cut your slips grin na joke o grin
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Opentokwowledge: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Assistant side boyfriend alert cheesy
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Dpussyhunter: 12:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Haha I knew it.
Same old me.

oh dang! sad

that means i still cant allow my crush on u grow past that cos i h.... feminists embarassed
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Burgerlomo: 1:03am On Apr 13, 2018
adesewa4uyahoo:
side boo things

Bae you set ooo cool
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by donqx: 1:40am On Apr 13, 2018
oh
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by centboy123456(m): 1:48am On Apr 13, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
a gal i spent close to 60k on for abt two months
since i dropped her and gave her 5k as transport
she neva called to say thank u or appreciate.
they feel dey r too much
last last na ritualists go use dem for ogume
or dey remain useless in life
God punish me d day i marry a naija lady
they are worthless
useless
fuc abouts
hopeless
never contented
and over all are gold diggers
if u aint no working class
keep my number out of your phone
bich
i take no gal serious
fuc dem.move on oh yea is that serious

Baba no mine all this girls oh na Lagos worst pass na make me No get them serous oh all of them na f//u/ck mate I take them to be but d babe do u sha u no fit call u she don chop u
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by centboy123456(m): 1:48am On Apr 13, 2018
slex:
True story ooo. Mine was a month after. I was forming teaching her a lesson with the silent treatment only for me to call her as shown below

Me: Baby let's out things behind us, I know by now we have both thought a lot.

Babe: Yes, so you didn't even call all this while it's just not fair.

Me: Baby I miss you but you are too stubborn oya are you free this coming weekend?

Babe: No, I am preparing for my intro and trad wedding coming soon.

Me: Sorry oo the network is not clear enough dear. So what time am I expecting you on Saturday?

Babe: I'm having my intro this Saturday.. I'm sorry I can't make it and we can't see anymore.

Me: ⊙_⊙

Lol laff one kill me for u here pls tell me it a joke plss
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by baby124: 1:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Probably one of those foolish guys that likes to fight with himself and keep malice grin. The babe simply found a guy one of those times that is mature and ready to marry her. Keep malice at your own peril. Except you are not serious with your partner.
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Jjohola: 2:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Why ladies are like this? They cannot trust themselves.
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by temi1526: 3:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Life itself is karma. Make your time your money on social media platforms , kindly click this link and register. http://abomoney.club/4707691032081/
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:
That slot was already cheating on her man and waiting for a slight opportunity to move on and that 2 weeks ws the opportunity she used in nailing the whole.

The wedding plan was already near so she caused the misunderstanding inorder to use the space to move on

Ashawo ten naira

Dude should post this story on that her Instagram page where she posted her wedding pix.
Lobatan.
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Etianwanokon: 4:21am On Apr 13, 2018
You will never value what you have until you loose it.
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by babniyen(m): 4:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Sorry for her husband......
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Codebrain33243: 5:22am On Apr 13, 2018
hmm

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by HoodBillionaire: 5:58am On Apr 13, 2018
tho i have other girls
buh na she i take serious
she don dey fuc put be dat
men af come ova it.
she go meet her waterloo b4 year runs out
centboy123456:

Baba no mine all this girls oh na Lagos worst pass na make me No get them serous oh all of them na f//u/ck mate I take them to be but d babe do u sha u no fit call u she don chop u
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by RillJ(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2018
The quarrel and malice were all staged/manipulated to enable do what she already planned. Trust her type to come back the moment she feels things are not going as she expect in the new marriage and will still blame the victimized bro for letting her go into a wrong marriage in the first case.

I know we are in computer age but this is Naija; she met, got engaged, planned and executed marriage in 2 weeks? common!

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by slex(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2018
centboy123456:

Lol laff one kill me for u here pls tell me it a joke plss

I wish it was in fact she is already celebrating her 1 year anniversary next month.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by perousd: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2018
Shey make I talk true??
Okay I wee tuck the truth.
This is not news now. Even to the scum guy. He must have seen signs. She can't be that smart.
We know how some guys dey 4k up. Even when their niggas dey advise them on the punna. They go dey form badass but for corner they go dey beg punna.

ONLY FEW SPECIAL LADIES DESERVE TO BE SINCERELY LOVED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Safiaa(f): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Smart girl grin
Time waits for no one, who has time to waste lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.