Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (42176 Views)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Lalas247(f): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2018
Lol side nigga crying ! Pele
She was never your girlfriend .. guys be getting things twisted since days of Adam !
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Safiaa(f): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2018
Smart girl grin
Time waits for no one, who has time to waste lol.

But Honestly the girl was playing the guy, just move on it’s a life lesson
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2018
cheesy One of my friends was dating a chic for like four years, there broke up and under 1 month I saw her engagement photos on IG I just took him out and we drank a lot of beer together cheesy cheesy girls are scum
Safiaa:
Smart girl grin
Time waits for no one, who has time to waste lol.

But Honestly the girl was playing the guy, just move on it’s a life lesson
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Safiaa(f): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy One of my friends was dating a chic for like four years, there broke up and under 1 month I saw her engagement photos on IG I just took him out and we drank a lot of beer together cheesy cheesy girls are scum
Everybody is scum lol. Everybody is selfish and looks out for themselves, that’s life. Just play the game too, you’ll never be heartbroken lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by BlueScholar(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2018
912:
Obviously the dude was dating someone that wasn't dating him. He was just an atm to her. He might have enjoyed a number of pity f**ks once in a while but those were just to give him hope so the money will keep flowing.

I wouldn't want to call him a side nigga because he is less than a side nigga. I'm sure the babe quarrelled with him deliberately to avoid any distractions during her wedding.

He should take solace in the fact that he helped fund a small portion of her wedding cheesy baba atm cheesy

you wicked. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by BlueScholar(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
correct olive oil dey ur headcheesy

una no go kee person for here grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by myke92(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
As a guy, if a lady can successfully pull this on you, then bro, you are slow!.. I repeat.. SLOW!!... niggas gotta be smart these days... Smartness involves a lot, different strokes for different ladies...
Anyway, once beaten...
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by BraidedChannel: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2018
baby124:
[s]Probably one of those foolish guys that likes to fight with himself and keep malice grin. The babe simply found a guy one of those times that is mature and ready to marry her. Keep malice at your own peril. Except you are not serious with your partner.[/s]
Your comment shows immaturity!
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by judgedredd22(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2018
scribble:
Women are scum

She instigated the argument in order to feel less bad about what she was gonna do

Or just a plain ole cruella devill

i have a friend that was dating one girl like that o. December reach and the girl says she is travelling home, the guy asks her and finds out that they are from neighbouring villages. He makes plans to meet her the next weekend in her village. Guy travels home a few days after, next morning (saturday), he goes to the next villa to check on the babe. He gets to the babes house after asking for directions, sees that there is some kind of event preparation going on that morning.

Eventually, he sees babe and they go to one uncompleted building in the vicinity and take one 'quickie for the road' (plus sucked dickk and swallowed cum o) grin when they finish, girl tells my guy never to call her again that she is getting married that afternoon. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by ufuosman(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2018
D guy was just standing in case that one fail
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Great! Girls are getting smarter. kiss
Men have been doing the same for eternity.

Never put all your eggs in one refrigerator. kiss
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by MenGoingThereWay: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2018
That is how they go about giving men first child that are not theirs.

-MenGoingThereWay.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by fellom(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2018
But mind you cheater will never quit, Ashewo no dey retire,
Pierohandsome:
That slot was already cheating on her man and waiting for a slight opportunity to move on and that 2 weeks ws the opportunity she used in nailing the whole.

The wedding plan was already near so she caused the misunderstanding inorder to use the space to move on

Ashawo ten naira

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by coleB(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by coleB(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2018
gosh!! just 2 weeks?? dat guy must b blind to d handwriting on d wall. she's been bleeping d oda guy right b4 d wayo quarrel started.. grin
Mr.NICE GUY got checkmated .. cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Bae you set ooo cool
thank you
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Burgerlomo: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
adesewa4uyahoo:
thank you

You very welcome cool
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by movid(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:
That slot was already cheating on her man and waiting for a slight opportunity to move on and that 2 weeks ws the opportunity she used in nailing the whole.

The wedding plan was already near so she caused the misunderstanding inorder to use the space to move on

Ashawo ten naira
GBAM! Na d koko be that.. 3 bottles of origin for you.
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by wealthtrak: 5:06am On Apr 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The guy was on waiting list.

I pity guys who quarrel or keep malice with their girlfriends.
These hos have a 'bitchmode time of the month' when they need to take all the sluttiness off their system. That's when they pick little fights with their men.

If you are stupid enough to fall for it and start malice,
Just know you've given her visa to be a whöre for those days the malice is supposed to be on.
*Waiting list*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by wealthtrak: 5:10am On Apr 16, 2021
SoapQueen:
OMG! Ladies are getting more heartless. The guy might probably be one of those guys that like to form and ghost their girls. Off/on relationships.

Still, the girl did bad. Very sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.