Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (42182 Views)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by SoapQueen(f): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Sorry if I came on you in a hard way. However, there is no other side to a story if a lady had problems with her boyfriend and ends up married in two weeks.

That means cheating on her boy toy and fiance. Whether she collected money or not is not the worst part of the episode.

No, it's fine. No bad blood.

Newton's law states that ; "For every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction" I honestly do not know what must have prompted the girl to act so inhumane but there is no smoke without fire.

Conclusively, what is bad, is bad. The girl hasn't done well and I'm very convinced she might still cheat in her husband's house.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

The guy might be a member of the Joneses family.
Joneses familycheesy...my belle oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by slex(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
True story ooo. Mine was a month after. I was forming teaching her a lesson with the silent treatment only for me to call her as shown below

Me: Baby let's out things behind us, I know by now we have both thought a lot.

Babe: Yes, so you didn't even call all this while it's just not fair.

Me: Baby I miss you but you are too stubborn oya are you free this coming weekend?

Babe: No, I am preparing for my intro and trad wedding coming soon.

Me: Sorry oo the network is not clear enough dear. So what time am I expecting you on Saturday?

Babe: I'm having my intro this Saturday.. I'm sorry I can't make it and we can't see anymore.

Me: ⊙_⊙

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by KokoMadiba(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
This person deserves a carton of small stout.

912:
Obviously the dude was dating someone that wasn't dating him. He was just an atm to her. He might have enjoyed a number of pity f**ks once in a while but those were just to give him hope so the money will keep flowing.

I wouldn't want to call him a side nigga because he is less than a side nigga. I'm sure the babe quarrelled with him deliberately to avoid any distractions during her wedding.

He should take solace in the fact that he helped fund a small portion of her wedding cheesy baba atm cheesy

GBAAAAM!!!!!
You don't understand, it's not an ordinary sometging. ..hehehehe
The babe fit no know say e go cast.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Follygunners: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by dharamanil(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
D he'll if I don't let her husband know I was fucking her two weeks to their marriage........He would hate me and forgive her but he will never trust her Except he knows about the other nigga

CUNT!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Olalan:
Love is filled with so much deceit in this generation. But the guy is also not smart not to have know he's a maga to her.
BTW people who call peps who check their partners immature can take a cue from this, maybe just if he had checked the girl a bit more he wouldn't have been this deceived.
Guy once a lady makes up her mind it's final.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
SoapQueen:

Until the Lion learns to write, every story will glorify the hunter.
Word
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by barrysome001: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Girls? Never trust them. Their loyalty is oft times in doubt and one would wonder what else does she wants that you ain't giving...
Love is scam Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by BigIyanga: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Insecure and dumb men fund wome's lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Lexusgs430: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
He was the reserve boyfriend........

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by zinny2rule: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sometimes don't judge quickly
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
912:
Obviously the dude was dating someone that wasn't dating him. He was just an atm to her. He might have enjoyed a number of pity f**ks once in a while but those were just to give him hope so the money will keep flowing.

I wouldn't want to call him a side nigga because he is less than a side nigga. I'm sure the babe quarrelled with him deliberately to avoid any distractions during her wedding.

He should take solace in the fact that he helped fund a small portion of her wedding cheesy baba atm cheesy

This savagery is not nice oooh haba...take solace in the fact that....habba mister...dude might be on nairaland na..and hurting too..

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Jaqenhghar: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
912:

baba ATM shey grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Newbusyfish(f): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello Beautiul,
Like they say, Beauty is the food for the eyes............Here are some tips to help you look beautiful, these hairstyles are the Latest in Town, they are amazing cornrows braids and are the best for you

want to see them in full? see link below>>>>>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOmWSk4-PwY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Shame on her
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Dpussyhunter: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

RichythePH is the guy that always uses this particular meme on every post and I have been following your post and it's the same thing it seems you are the guy.

yea i am grin.................i think it'r cleary stated on my profile too

how ya doing and ermm.....you still a feminist? g

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yeah exactly what happens when you fall in love with the wrong person...she probably couldn't contain her excitement when he started the 'beefing'..At least she felt she saved herself the stress of preparing 'break up' lines. I feel so sorry for the dude. Can imagine the shock. Sorry man, shit happens. Just don't keep stalking her social media handle and you'l be fine

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Ellison(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
similar thing happened to me, 2016 during my Nysc at kabba (kogi) I met one alhaja and we connected in camp and started dating from camp till after camp, suddenly after 3months she started giving me excuses at to why she can't visit.... next thing I saw was her pre-wedding photos on facebook, she didn't communicate with me till today,

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
fayte341:
Yeah exactly what happens when you fall in love with the wrong person...she probably couldn't contain her excitement when he started the 'beefing'..At least she felt she saved herself the stress of preparing 'break up' lines. I feel so sorry for the dude. Can imagine the shock. Sorry man, shit happens. Just don't keep stalking her social media handle and you'l be fine
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Follygunners: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
a gal i spent close to 60k on for abt two months
since i dropped her and gave her 5k as transport
she neva called to say thank u or appreciate.
they feel dey r too much
last last na ritualists go use dem for ogume
or dey remain useless in life
God punish me d day i marry a naija lady
they are worthless
useless
fuc abouts
hopeless
never contented
and over all are gold diggers
if u aint no working class
keep my number out of your phone
bich
i take no gal serious
fuc dem.move on oh yea is that serious

You even try sef... Na only food me I go gree dey buy am so... grin
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Daviddoma(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Date kind of marriage dnt last.dat means she has been cheating on d dude DAT is why dey alwz got trouble b/w dem.the guy shld not disturbed himself. cz he will laugh last.provided he did notin wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
slex:
True story ooo. Mine was a month after. I was forming teaching her a lesson with the silent treatment only for me to call her as shown below

Me: Baby let's out things behind us, I know by now we have both thought a lot.

Babe: Yes, so you didn't even call all this while it's just not fair.

Me: Baby I miss you but you are too stubborn oya are you free this coming weekend?

Babe: No, I am preparing for my intro and trad wedding coming soon.

Me: Sorry oo the network is not clear enough dear. So what time am I expecting you on Saturday?

Babe: I'm having my intro this Saturday.. I'm sorry I can't make it and we can't see anymore.

Me: ⊙_⊙

Maybe she felt you weren't serious with her.
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

yea i am grin.................i think it'r cleary stated on my profile too

how ya doing and ermm.....you still a feminist? g

Haha I knew it.
Same old me.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Fitbillionairep: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
I would have done to her what that denish bastard did to that slay queen in banana island
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by habsydiamond(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
In short bobo to gba penalty wo throwing....in small doctor's voice....women are scum mehn....original Judas Iscariot.....

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
after women, FEAR WOMEN!
Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Exactly this same thing happened to me tonight.
Girlfriend already has a new boyfriend after less than two months fight.
She don get one ex within that period sef.
Claims that heartbreak led her to it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
correct olive oil dey ur headcheesy

Lmao...

lefulefu oooo...

we need to step up our game in this "play boy" tn oooocheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by ikombe: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
912:

The guy after seeing this comment

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:
They were both not in love with each other. When people genuinely fall in love 24 hours is too much for a quarrel to last not to talk of two weeks. I don't even know how people define love this days.

He is only crying wolf because she outsmarted him. Before I forget he should go and collect all the money she obtained from him within that two weeks. She is even a cheap swindler.

Abeg make I carry my wahala dey go.

KEEP QUIET!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! by Rozaytee: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Abeg he should take heart...and move on its no big deal...men also do d same shiit ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.