Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (47191 Views)

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by deji17: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
This Sowore is a 419
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by osusuallstars: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
what if we are the president and apologize to ourselves by massively building our infrastructure by ourself
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by deomelo: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Soworo don learn naija politics quick quick. The first thing you learn and must do is to do captain save ibo and and take den play football, promise heaven and earth and never deliver like Jona and the clowns before him..

Ride on Soworo, you don learn the game.

grin

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Humility017(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Joker!

I don't know why these idiots talk as if Nigeria is a rich country, like we have unlimited amount of money......which is so untrue.

Apology is free. Finding the money to go and build roads in Soth East will be very diffivult. There is no mineral resources in the S/e .
no how you will put it...this man is still more intelligent than buhari....
the problem of buhari is intelligence...which any of these aspirant has in excess
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by obaaderemi: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
What we need is a level playing ground and infrastructure in all regions. Then every tribe will find its way forward. But I'm still wondering why no Igbo has been able/allowed to head Nigeria since the civil war. Not as if they need it but how has Nigeria made that possible?
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Melwood(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
After using your 'Sahara Reporters' to launch a media onslaught on we Igbos, our leader (Nnamdi Kanu), and our Biafran dream, with the help of your afonja brother (Kayode Ogundamisi). Now you think you can easily deceive us to vote for you, so you can becone president. Look, i know you are planning our last burial. But, i got word for you. We're wiser now. We've given up on the contraption called 'Nigeria'. Carry your vote, your president, and whatever else you want to carry. We're not interested. We have a dream bigger than Nigeria, and that's where we stand. It won't be easy, and it may take time, but we won't relent.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by deomelo: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
gidgiddy:
The only good thing about Sowore is that he represents a younger generation that is ever becoming politically aware.

And that's where it ends. Igbos have heard the "I will do this and that in Igbo land" many times before. The problem with Yorubas like Sowore is that they don't get Igbos because they don't know Igbos. All they know is "one Nigeria" as if saying these two words will create love and unity.

We have a unitary structure that is strangulating the people in the SE/SS area and Sowore is talking about what he build in Igbo land? You have a system that is unfair to many and Sowore is talking about capital projects to appease Igbos?

How will Sowore correct the lopsided federal structure? How will he take on the North? How will he face the core North? How will he end quoter system? How will he approach self determination? Will he respect the right of Igbos to breakaway from Nigeria or will he adopt Presidiot Buhari's "our unity is not negotiable" stance? How will he bring fairness and and trust back into the system? How will deal with tribalism? How will he tackle the bureaucracy?

There many important questions that need to be answered, the days of "what I will build for you" is for the birds.

I know you people must insert your Yoruba headache into everything, but Soworo is not Yoruba and he does not speak for Yoruba people.

Btw, rubbish post.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by femliany(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
extract from the speech of Chief Obafemi Awolowo at Ibadan in 1967..........

Firstly, the personal effects left behind by Easterners have been wholly looted or destroyed, and can no longer be physically recovered. Secondly, since the real properties are immovable in case of recovery of them can only be by means of forcible military occupation of those parts of the North in which these properties are situated. On the other hand, if the North attacked the East, it could only be for the purpose of further strengthening and entrenching its position of dominance in the country.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Awaja(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Trying very hard to pacify Igbos with sweet words .no room for deception again come 2019
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
I will only accept his apologies if he can redecorate Awolowo with special recognition of cowardly merits Award... exhume his carcass and give it to us so we can roast his remain to ashes... we must recognize Awolowo as a coward for Nigeria to move on
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by desmond2pk: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
This small change wey you think say you get, just a trader in alaba or trade fair get am x10.
Nonsense. One small boy go come use ibos dey do politics.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Goalnaldo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Xander85:
LOL The title sounds more like a threat!
I dey tell you!!
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by MightySparrow: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
NO Igbo man is showing interest now, they are waiting till one person will put them forward. power is not recieved but taken. Soon you will hear them wailing and be blaming Hausa, Yoruba, even God.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by newoffer: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Even pastor Osibanjo cannot change a thing. Sowore naija politics is fetish
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Delivar(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
DabLord:
They also killed Nigerians too,they dont deserve any apology nor pity
They deserve an apology for the Igbos killed in the north after the counter-coup which lead to the civil war.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by iksman2002(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=66719101] cheesy wink cheesy cool embarassed smiley grin smiley sad undecided d guy shud wait. small biko.Let d north finish their 4 yrs.,then we can vote u for president /igbo vp.Runz[/quote
hmmm dis one u pack emoji hope all is well sha :-)
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Konskott(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Which party does he belong or is he going to fly as an independent candidate?
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Odingo1: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
obaaderemi:
What we need is a level playing ground and infrastructure in all regions. Then every tribe will find its way forward. But I'm still wondering why no Igbo has been able/allowed to head Nigeria since the civil war. Not as if they need it but how has Nigeria made that possible?
Nigeria did not make anything possible, the north took over power after the civil war, relegated Yorubas to the background until civilian rule that was giving to Obasanjo on plater of gold in other to pacify the SW on the killing of Abiola.

Gowon was overthrone by Muritala then came Shagari ( Obasanjo only took over because he was Muritala deputy) then Buhari coup, Babangida coup, Abacha regime and Abubarka that handed over to Obasanjo.

No plot in all this years that Igbo will never head Nigeria, but NORTH believe that they are born to rule and Nigeria belong to them.

Yoruba have only rule Nigeria as subordinate to the North and have never stand on their feet to emerge as leader of Nigeria through self made like Northerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by 9gerian: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Spot on! However, on the unitary system of government and the problems it has created; Agunyi Ironsi (a native Igbo) was the head of state that created this unitary system in Nigeria. He did so probably because that is the way of the military command (and in his favor). The crucial learning here is that as a nation that seeks to move forward, we must realize that our tribes men in various capacities contributed to some of the good and not so good things and policies that are currently at play in Nigeria. Some of those things and policies were exigent at the time and may have been the best solution to a crucial problem they as learning Leaders were confronted with. We must therefore stop trying to push the blame or success of the system to any single tribe or people as time, events and history has proven time and again that there are good and forthright people across Nigeria. Same as there are bad and corrupt people across the country. Let's start focusing our energies on leveraging on this patriotic Nigerians (regardless of where they are from) to move the country forward, even if by small baby steps. The important things is to continually improve on the status quo.

gidgiddy:
The only good thing about Sowore is that he represents a younger generation that is ever becoming politically aware.

And that's where it ends. Igbos have heard the "I will do this and that in Igbo land" many times before. The problem with Yorubas like Sowore is that they don't get Igbos because they don't know Igbos. All they know is "one Nigeria" as if saying these two words will create love and unity.

We have a unitary structure that is strangulating the people in the SE/SS area and Sowore is talking about what he build in Igbo land? You have a system that is unfair to many and Sowore is talking about capital projects to appease Igbos?

How will Sowore correct the lopsided federal structure? How will he take on the North? How will he face the core North? How will he end quoter system? How will he approach self determination? Will he respect the right of Igbos to breakaway from Nigeria or will he adopt Presidiot Buhari's "our unity is not negotiable" stance? How will he bring fairness and and trust back into the system? How will deal with tribalism? How will he tackle the bureaucracy?

There many important questions that need to be answered, the days of "what I will build for you" is for the birds.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Joker!

I don't know why these idiots talk as if Nigeria is a rich country, like we have unlimited amount of money......which is so untrue.

Apology is free. Finding the money to go and build roads in Soth East will be very diffivult. There is no mineral resources in the S/e .

NIGERIA IS A POOR COUNTRY CASH WISE.

But resource wise, they are among the top 10.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by contigiency(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
They have come for our mentality again. Please If you love igbos then you should know that the realistic and the shortest route to igbo presidency is to support buhari to finish the 8years for the North, then you help convince the power that be to support the igbo for the top job.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by NwaliE01: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Joker!

I don't think you are a Nigerian.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by mrkunlex(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
sowore is stupid.who caused the civil war? they deserve what befell them now
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Give them Biafra and let them go....

Tired of frequent rants and chest-beating by there lots
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by gidgiddy: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
mrkunlex:
sowore is stupid.who caused the civil war? they deserve what befell them now

Who caused the civil war? But it was you Nigerians that came to East to fight for 3 years! Igbos had already declared Biafra and went their way. You Nigerians came to fight to bring Igbos back into Nigeria. And you are asking who started the war?

If you Nigerians had let them go their way, would there be any war?

4 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by rainylad(f): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
I had even made up my mind from the get-go not to vote this Sowore man,so whatever he says makes no difference to me...His being Yoruba is a big turn-off
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by gidgiddy: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
konfused:
Has anyone noticed of late that there is a subtle Igbo wooing going on among the political class, everybody wants the Igbos to be on their side?

Everybody is desperately in need of the Igbos to align with them.

First, it started with......Igbos would get the presidency if they allow Buhari to complete his 2 term tenure

Then they started with the 2nd Niger Bridge is 44.6% completed, all of a sudden we are all hearing about the 2nd Niger Bridge.

Then they started showing roads and all fake propaganda about what's going on in the South East.

Then this guy has started his own, I implore every Nwa afo Igbo ńujuru mmiri ara ofuma to use their tongue to count their teeth.

Well the simple thing here is that unless Sowore can get Igbos to vote for him, his Presidential ambition is dead in water. In fact, to be honest, Sowore can never win the presidency of Nigeria unless he somehow convinces the SS/SE to vote him. If his own Southern Nigerians don't support him, is it Northern Nigeria that will support him?
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by AceVentura: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Joker!

Crude Oil is in the East
Coal is in the East - Enugu
To name a few......
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Masterclass32: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Edge1:

Led, Aluminium, zinc, granite, limestone all are mineral resources in Ebony alone. Or are they in your scr¤t@l sac? I didn't even mention cruid oil.

Sense fall on u, better respect your slavery generation. oh.

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by chosengocap: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sowore the repentant zombie...
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by chosengocap: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
seunmsg:
Sowore better shut up if he has nothing reasonable to say. The country owes the Igbo's no apology. Apology for what exactly?

Bigot spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) / Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.