Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (47192 Views)

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Mr mind ur business.....as I always mind mine....

last warning or do u wish to be enslaved...
Enslaved like the igbos?

I'm a king. You are my slave.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Reelectbuhari: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
blazhykowskyi:
Enslaved like the igbos?
I'm a king. You are my slave.

lolzzzzzzz.....see slave....calling someone slave...
oya go pay respect to ur enslavers....fast fast

https://www.nairaland.com/4452404/support-oba-akanbi-emir-yorubaland/2#66759541

these are real slaves
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lolzzzzzzz.....see slave....calling someone slave...

oya go pay respect to ur enslavers....fast fast

https://www.nairaland.com/4452404/support-oba-akanbi-emir-yorubaland/2#66759541

these are real slaves

This osu is craving for attention.

Now get off my d!ck.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
I see rat poison loading for somebody.

Afonja will never get Igbo vote.

Afonjas can do without the 5% the Igbos have to offer. I thought that was made clear in 2015
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Reelectbuhari: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

This osu is craving for attention.

Now get off my d!ck.

do I look like ur gay brother small doctor......land of sodomy

one thing is that yorubas are not only wailing as they are been enslaved by hausa fulani

they are wailing and kicking as they seek to be enslaved by hausa fulani....

tragedy of yoruba land
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by infj: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:

You lots don't get it! I want my state to stop collecting these stupid allocations! I want my state to be able to mine it's own resources.. Instead of FG, let states be given the power to its own resources and drive up the IGR.

Oh I get, I think that would require restructuring
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by rummmy: 3:41am On Apr 22, 2018
Ask yourselves why are there many northerners in nnpc and Cbn but not in shell,agip,chevron,firstbank or other banks... They don't survive competition,they enjoy favouritism and quota system..
seunmsg:

Playing to the gallery is not speaking the truth. What opportunities do I have in this country that Igbo's don't have? The primary school, secondary school and university that I attended in the south west all had Igbo's who were treated the same way as Yoruba's. We all competed equally for job opportunities after service. There are bad roads in the south east same as we still have in the south west and northern part of the country. So, what nonsense apology is Sowore talking about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) / Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi / Senator Offia Nwali Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.