Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (47159 Views)

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by hollywater: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Come to East and repeat what you have just said.Don,t stay in Ibadan and promise us heaven.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by MChaze25(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Joker!

I don't know why these idiots talk as if Nigeria is a rich country, like we have unlimited amount of money......which is so untrue.

Apology is free. Finding the money to go and build roads in Soth East will be very diffivult. There is no mineral resources in the S/e .
And Anambra and IMO re not amongst the oil producing states or recognized?

Bring your cheeks closer!!!

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by obaaderemi: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Odingo1:

Nigeria did not make anything possible, the north took over power after the civil war, relegated Yorubas to the background until civilian rule that was giving to Obasanjo on plater of gold in other to pacify the SW on the killing of Abiola.

Gowon was overthrone by Muritala then came Shagari ( Obasanjo only took over because he was Muritala deputy) then Buhari coup, Babangida coup, Abacha regime and Abubarka that handed over to Obasanjo.

No plot in all this years that Igbo will never head Nigeria, but NORTH believe that they are born to rule and Nigeria belong to them.

Yoruba have only rule Nigeria as subordinate to the North and have never stand on their feet to emerge as leader of Nigeria through self made like Northerners.
If obasanjo had been a Igbo man, I tell you they would have found a way to block him from becoming head of state. And why have they not placated Igbo's like they did for yorubas? It all lends credence to the fact that igbos are marginalized.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Masterclass32: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
As for Sowore, what he said is ideal. But I'm not sure if he's sincere or he's up to some mischief due to his political aspirations.

Looking at the enormous amount of 'love' drowning this country, why don't we just go our separate ways? Why stay together and decieve ourselves with one Nigeria when we're actually not united? I, for one, would prefer a strict confederacy. This present unitarian structure hasn't been effective for a multi-ethnic, multi-religious country like Nigeria.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Roger3D(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
seunmsg:
Sowore better shut up if he has nothing reasonable to say. The country owes the Igbo's no apology. Apology for what exactly?

No apology whatsoever. Never! Ibos that are the reason this country has a bad reputation amongst the comity of nations? Sowore should try and govern Ondo state for starters

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by umar89(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
What was your agitation to federal government in favour of Igbos? I think you are saying this in order to get votes from the Igbo people
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Mydazz(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please where is Benue Republic abi Sowore don smoke?
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
i like this guy. he is a dreamer and dreamers go far.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by James4bright(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
The civil war that occurred wasn't by any chance, the fault of the Igbo's.. The war was declared onto them. And you expect them not to fight back.. The Igbo's deserve an apology.

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Chiffy: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
I am Igbo (ezibo nwafor ana-igbo), but I am also Nigerian, African and Black. Sowore has not just a Nigerian but Pan-African mindset and initiatives, so I am solidly behind Sowore to take back Nigeria. Time to kick these old cargoes out of the system. Sowore for president 2019. My pvc and donation at https://www.gofundme.com/sowore2019 will guarantee this. Ndi umu nne m, please join the Sowore train. Buhari is not a choice in 2019, neither is any other candidate that pdp will bring.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by ofai: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
James4bright:
The civil war that occurred wasn't by any chance, the fault of the Igbo's.. The war was declared onto them. And you expect them not to fight back.. The Igbo's deserve an apology.

Don't mind those faceless morons feeling important.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by freeze001(f): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
lestat:

Are you female or a guy?

Female. Why do u ask? I'm certain there's an (f) beside my moniker
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Odingo1: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
obaaderemi:
If obasanjo had been a Igbo man, I tell you they would have found a way to block him from becoming head of state. And why have they not placated Igbo's like they did for yorubas? It all lends credence to the fact that igbos are marginalized.

They will not have block him but will force him to hand over to northerner as they did to Obasanjo.Igbos have just emerge from civil war, then the north feel like keeping Igbos away from power in other to gain total control of Nigeria knowing fully well that Yorubas will not challenge them, Obasanjo was forced to hand over to Shagari to avoid been killed, Igbos are marginalized in other to keep them down as the north know that they are the only people that can challenge their dominance, the two Southerners that have rule Nigeria( Obasanjo and Jonathan) since after the civil war came by chance and not by self made or aspiration of the south. Obasanjo become a military head of state as result of been deputy after the assassination of his boss and was handed over power later just from prison to compensate for Abiola saga,Jonathan came as a result of his boss death just as Obasanjo.

Since after the civil war,no southerner have ever rise up to contend for power with northerners except Abiola who was later killed.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by julaion: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Joker!

I don't know why these idiots talk as if Nigeria is a rich country, like we have unlimited amount of money......which is so untrue.

Apology is free. Finding the money to go and build roads in Soth East will be very diffivult. There is no mineral resources in the S/e .
no mineral in the south east?chai i blame ur teacher for this trash you just said

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by KingMicky3286: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
sirequity:

https://www.headlineng.com/will-igbos-become-president/

Sowere should go and sit down in a Dustin....
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by obaaderemi: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Odingo1:

They will not have block him but will force him to hand over to northerner as they did to Obasanjo.Igbos have just emerge from civil war, then the north feel like keeping Igbos away from power in other to gain total control of Nigeria knowing fully well that Yorubas will not challenge them, Obasanjo was forced to hand over to Shagari to avoid been killed, Igbos are marginalized in other to keep them down as the north know that they are the only people that can challenge their dominance, the two Southerners that have rule Nigeria( Obasanjo and Jonathan) since after the civil war came by chance and not by self made or aspiration of the south. Obasanjo become a military head of state as result of been deputy after the assassination of his boss and was handed over power later just from prison to compensate for Abiola saga,Jonathan came as a result of his boss death just as Obasanjo.

Since after the civil war,no southerner have ever rise up to contend for power with northerners except Abiola who was later killed.
Do you now agree with me that the igbos have been marginalised away from power one way or the other in spite of their trying to get all friendly with the north on several occasions?
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
freeze001:

Female. Why do u ask? I'm certain there's an (f) beside my moniker

Marry me
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by freeze001(f): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
lestat:

Marry me

Lol cheesy cheesy

Where's the ring? tongue
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
freeze001:

Lol cheesy cheesy

Where's the ring? tongue

It's in my.bluray player, I only have the ring part 1 on disc though part 2 and 3 are downloads so still on my.laptop harddrive
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by freeze001(f): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
lestat:

It's in my.bluray player, I only have the ring part 1 on disc though part 2 and 3 are downloads so still on my.laptoo harddrive

Indeed!
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
freeze001:

Indeed!

But seriously

I like how you think

Let's connect , I like surrounding myself with intelligent people
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by InvertedHammer: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
What I will do for Igbos: Promise

What I will do to Igbos: Threat.

/
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by BabaRamota1980: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
When we say we need a youth leader, we are not calling for non-tested aspirants to jump in and experiment with our destiny. The candidate we are looking for, in addition to youthfullness must also have track record of political successes. Candidates like Fashola. In fact Fashola is the benchmark and model to beat.

This Sowore is an accidental politician and not qualified to Preside over Nigeria.

To demonstrate this guy's lack of political experience....he visits Ibadan, the Citadel of Restructuring Movement and failed to chip in on the issue of Restructure and de-Centralization. Instead he talks about Centralizing power and apologizing for war.

Anyone who finance Sowore's campaign is throwing money down the drain. This guy is making noise and collecting applauds (likes), when rubber meets the road he will not be found on front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by CaptainFM1: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Joker!

There is Human Resources in the SE, and that is the greatest of all Resources. "The resources of the world is not what we have below our feet but what we have up in our brain".....?
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by shallysgirl: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
OkutaNla:
cheesy Sowore plesing dia mumu button. Who knows, maybe he will be the one to finally complete the 2nd Niger bridge.
How does buhari press your mumu button? Caliphate and moon sighting is all he needs.

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
infj:

My thoughts too. They have ministries specially for their region and it's not like their states are being denied allocations(some even collect more than other states) so I wonder why they are complaining of poor development. I think their state governments should be held accountable

You lots don't get it! I want my state to stop collecting these stupid allocations! I want my state to be able to mine it's own resources.. Instead of FG, let states be given the power to its own resources and drive up the IGR.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by talk2percy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
See this guy man! grin grin
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by desiredmee(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Joker!

The same way we are finding the money we use in paying the ineffective red chambers
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by desiredmee(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
When we say we need a youth leader, we are not calling for non-tested aspirants to jump in and experiment with our destiny. The candidate we are looking for, in addition to youthfullness must also have track record of political successes. Candidates like Fashola. In fact Fashola is the benchmark and model to beat.

This Sowore is an accidental politician and not qualified to Preside over Nigeria.

To demonstrate this guy's lack of political experience....he visits Ibadan, the Citadel of Restructuring Movement and failed to chip in on the issue of Restructure and de-Centralization. Instead he talks about Centralizing power and apologizing for war.

Anyone who finance Sowore's campaign is throwing money down the drain. This guy is making noise and collecting applauds (likes), when rubber meets the road he will not be found on front page.

I will take it that you are not privy to the history of Sowore in the struggle of Nigeria democracy if you do then you won't be saying such about him.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Blue3k(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Finally someone says something interesting. The cross border trade is horrendous. If you guys watch documentary on trucking in west Africa you'll see it's most because of bad roads, unnecessary checkpoints, currupt customs and burrecacy. His solutions are ignorant of basic facts though.

There already Lagos Dakar highway already exist. He should work on getting that highway up to standard. Work within ECOWAS to get his plan achieved. He doesn't need to get rid of wall. Nigeria already has an issue with smuggling. He as president knows the Benin Nigeria border most active smuggling route.

There is no reason why it should take four hours to cross from Benue Republic to Lagos just because we have corrupt custom officers and immigration officers. We have to bulldoze the wall there and put a highway that goes from Lagos first to Ghana and eventually to Senegal,” he said.

Those projects already exist just see to there completion and make sure they meet standards. The Enugu airport can be upgraded and concesdioned. Tell us about river ports before jumping to seaport. Lastly the rail projects will be your priority.

What they Igbo man needs is a road upon which to transport their goods, transportation, airport, seaport that can bring their goods anywhere and that is why I said with due respect I am not doing it for Nigeria alone, I am doing it for Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYFEoWwDvxY

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by dvkot(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
i will vote for this guy just to show dose old fools that think Nigeria belongs to them a lesson.... i dnt see why some nairalanders are hatin, come and contest if u think is easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Offia Nwali Is Dead / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.